Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

I'm willing to hold judgement as the case (if there is one) unfolds.

There is a quarter of a million donated dollars (so far) in the kitty to fight a court case and pay legal fees for charges that have yet to be laid

I'm sceptical but happy to be proved wrong
    She's entirely transparent on how the money will be used and is planning to post updates on how it's used. She's also specified where leftovers of the fund will go. I would say she's being extraordinarily transparent on it. It's a bit telling that you're targeting the person that there's a political motivation to silence....

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2020/12/08/florida-investigation-into-covid-19-whistleblower-draws-rebuke-from-crist-others/

You haven't shown the slightest bit of concern over the fact DeSantis actively suppressed information about covid to assist Trump... Your priorities seem pretty warped.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/ron-desantis-covid-trump-2020-election-b1766582.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

She's entirely transparent on how the money will be used and is planning to post updates on how it's used. She's also specified where leftovers of the fund will go. I would say she's being extraordinarily transparent on it. It's a bit telling that you're targeting the person that there's a political motivation to silence....

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2020/12/08/florida-investigation-into-covid-19-whistleblower-draws-rebuke-from-crist-others/

You haven't shown the slightest bit of concern over the fact DeSantis actively suppressed information about covid to assist Trump... Your priorities seem pretty warped.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/ron-desantis-covid-trump-2020-election-b1766582.html

Its telling how some people will accept information that suits there opinion as "fact" while anything else is a con or a lie.

Did she access the system as an unauthorized person?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,462 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Its telling how some people will accept information that suits there opinion as "fact" while anything else is a con or a lie.

nobody here has that information.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,585 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I'm willing to hold judgement as the case (if there is one) unfolds.

There is a quarter of a million donated dollars (so far) in the kitty to fight a court case and pay legal fees for charges that have yet to be laid

I'm sceptical but happy to be proved wrong

How much has trump raised for court cases that haven't happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,542 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Her history is of a person fighting against corruption.
    She is being very open and honest about what the intentions are with the funds.
    Ever hear of innocent until proven guilty?
    You are certainly not giving her the benefit of the doubt. You are acting like a bad investigator, you are acting like somebody who is looking to find her guilty and not investigate with an unbiased mind.
    How on earth would anybody here know this?

• Advertisement

She denies doing so. On top of that a Republican appointed attorney resigned because he believes it to be politically motivated. So overall, it looks like a politically motivated raid on the home of a whistleblower. Which you don't seem to care about. Instead you claim she's a grifter with no basis.
    Ron Filipkowski, a Marine veteran, former state and federal prosecutor, and a lifelong Republican who was appointed to the 12th Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission by DeSantis, resigned Tuesday morning after reviewing the search warrant affidavit the state used to seize computers and phones from Jones.

“The recent events regarding public access to truthful data on the pandemic, and the specific treatment of Rebekah Jones has made the issue a legal one rather than just medical,’' Filipkowski, 52, wrote in a letter to the governor’s general counsel. “I no longer wish to serve the current government of Florida in any capacity.”

Jones has not been charged and denies sending the message, saying she doesn’t have the technical skills to be a “hacker.”

How much has trump raised for court cases that haven't happened?

How much as Biden raised to fight court cases that haven't happened?

His donation for president campaign is still running too.

"THE FIGHT IS NOT OVER

Your donation right now is absolutely critical to electing Joe, Kamala, and Democrats across the country, and we’re counting on a surge of donations to fund all that we need to accomplish:

Choose an amount:

Your contribution will benefit Biden Fight Fund.

$15$25$50$100$250$500$1,000"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

How much as Biden raised to fight court cases that haven't happened?

His donation for president campaign is still running too.

"THE FIGHT IS NOT OVER

Your donation right now is absolutely critical to electing Joe, Kamala, and Democrats across the country, and we’re counting on a surge of donations to fund all that we need to accomplish:

Choose an amount:

Your contribution will benefit Biden Fight Fund.

$15$25$50$100$250$500$1,000"

I find it intriguing that you are hammering someone who sets up a gofund me page and lists out clearly her plan to use the funds in a totally transparent way.
    Who has also reduced the amount being raised by half and all of this going on in a country that is the most litigious on the planet with ridiculous sums being charged in the healthcare and legal fields that are mindbogglingly obscene. (but yeah she's grifting alright :rolleyes:)

That you constantly have a go at Joe Biden over having a fund the counteract any legal cases that "May" need to be defended.

But you do not hammer Trump for the raising of funds for his new PAC under the guise of raising funds to bring the cases that will cause Biden to defend them (which in turn would be the reason Biden was raising said funds).

The whole reason Biden has not had anything to defend is the fact that 56 of the cases that have been brought by Trump have not even reached the hearing stage they have all been thrown out and the vast majority have been dismissed with such prejudice that I am shocked there are still Lawyers willing to put their names to them. BTW a common theme to the cases being thrown out seems to be "baseless" "without merit" "frivolous" to name some of the responses from the courts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Duke of Url

201210230917-top-restricted-time-person-of-the-year-exlarge-169.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Unfortunately the lack of sanctions to date means they can keep throwing the same sh1t at the wall and hope that some of sticks as it's a free spin of the wheel.

I find it pretty disturbing that it's no longer a handful of deranged/attention-seeking lawyers, but attorneys general getting involved in their official capacities. It's hard to see how America will survive this polarisation and all-out attack on facts. If the margins had been closer, there could have been a lot of underhand stuff being more effective.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,020 ✭✭✭Christy42

Charges would be likely if she committed a crime. Did she commit a crime?

If not then she shouldn't be looking for donations as there wont be charges. On the other hand if she did commit a crime then people are being asked to donate to a potential federal law breaker.

Which is it do you think?

Now why are you trying to force a choice between 2 options when there are obviously more than 2 options. I am not a child you can a choice between carrots and broccoli to to trick them.

If police raided my home and took all electronic equipment I would assume charges where in my future. I have committed no crime but it normally takes more than a small suspicion to get a warrant for this sort of stuff.

Eoin wrote: »
    Unfortunately the lack of sanctions to date means they can keep throwing the same sh1t at the wall and hope that some of sticks as it's a free spin of the wheel.

I find it pretty disturbing that it's no longer a handful of deranged/attention-seeking lawyers, but attorneys general getting involved in their official capacities. It's hard to see how America will survive this polarisation and all-out attack on facts. If the margins had been closer, there could have been a lot of underhand stuff being more effective.

That appears to have been the plan. Trump seems to be have been annoyed his legal team was so understaffed as they were prepping for a single state fight. Hence the early victory claim, hence Republicans ensuring postal votes were counted last.

I mean they were obviously hoping to win normally but they figured they could then hammer home a close loss into a win using political pressure from Donnie's cult.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Now that the Biden Administration will be a scandal plagued mess for years to come, it is much easier for the Supreme Court of the United States to follow the Constitution and do what everybody knows has to be done. They must show great Courage & Wisdom. Save the USA!!!

He knows it’s over.

Any thoughts on the Florida gov trying to get the covid stats manipulated and hiring a conspiracy theory uber driver as the states data scientist, or the trump administration interference with the cdc covid reporting?
    Given your concern about covid and the administration's handing of the pandemic that made you aware of the story

• Registered Users Posts: 19,792 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

• Registered Users Posts: 11,445 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

everlast75 wrote: »

Jesus, the projection is real

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Any thoughts on the Florida gov trying to get the covid stats manipulated and hiring a conspiracy theory uber driver as the states data scientist, or the trump administration interference with the cdc covid reporting?
    Given your concern about covid and the administration's handing of the pandemic that made you aware of the story

The plot thickens. Rebecca Jones has a second go fund me running since May. Since she was fired. A total of nearly 300k dollars raised on that one.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-florida-scientist

"If you could share this site in the next 15 hours to those who may willing to HELP PAY MY SALARY, buy any needed equipment, and buy/keep cloud space for our national program, I would be very thankful"

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

I'd be very surprised if he is not chomping around the West Wing collecting his own píss.

God help the secret service detail that will have "mind" him until he eventually perishes.

The plot thickens. Rebecca Jones has a second go fund me running since May. Since she was fired. A total of nearly 300k dollars raised on that one.

"If you could share this site in the next 15 hours to those who may willing to HELP PAY MY SALARY, buy any needed equipment, and buy/keep cloud space for our national program, I would be very thankful"

For someone who didn't want a discussion on this you really are pushing that line a bit. No actual evidence that the go fund me has gone to her next Bahamas holiday (post covid obviously).

• Registered Users Posts: 21,692 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

You'll be really shocked when you hear how much Trump has fundraised since he got his ass handed to him and what that money is being used for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,792 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Wtf is your problem with her? All you're short of doing is starting your own thread!

You can be concerned all you want about her raising cash to fund a legal defence, but I don't recall a similar outrage with Steve ****ing Bannon lifted cash off folk to build a wall and crammed it in his own back pockets.

Is your abhorrence reserved for anti-Trump people, or is it you expect and accept that kind of behaviour from him and his ilk?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Wtf is your problem with her? All you're short of doing is starting your own thread!

Why would he start one when he can easily derail this one.

Any reason you ignored my post that highlighted she denies doing what she's accused of and that a republican appointed attorney thinks she's been targeted for political reasons? He resigned over it... You seem to have it in for the woman while ignoring what she highlighted.

Wtf is your problem with her?

This all started with talk of grifting. This Jones lady has 2 GoFundMe on the go with a total of close to 550,000 dollars .

This is an example of grifting that many are calling Trump out on. Trump is grifting, Biden is grifting (iv posted links and screenshots to his campaign) "we might not win if you dont donate " kind of stuff.
    As for Bannon. An enemy of democracy and after roger stone one of the United states biggest **** stirrers. A horrible human

The point is call out all grifters. Dont let some go because you align with that "side". Anyone who gave money to any of the above should be embarrassed.

I'm going to drop it now and wait for the case as the thread is derailed. Poo poo pants jokes are ok for some reason but that's not up to me.

All good.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,585 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

This all started with talk of grifting. This Jones lady has 2 GoFundMe on the go with a total of close to 550,000 dollars .

This is an example of grifting that many are calling Trump out on. Trump is grifting, Biden is grifting (iv posted links and screenshots to his campaign) "we might not win if you dont donate " kind of stuff.
    As for Bannon. An enemy of democracy and after roger stone one of the United states biggest **** stirrers. A horrible human

The point is call out all grifters. Dont let some go because you align with that "side". Anyone who gave money to any of the above should be embarrassed.

I'm going to drop it now and wait for the case as the thread is derailed. Poo poo pants jokes are ok for some reason but that's not up to me.

All good.

She is a private citizen, Trump is the president of the USA.

She is a private citizen, Trump is the president of the USA.

Ahem Biden

• Registered Users Posts: 18,302 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

All good.

Are you on a promise from Trump or something? Quite sad the lengths you and others go to defend your Dear Leader.

Ahem Biden

Is he asking people to pay off his campaign debts under the guise of "stopping election fraud"??

So f*ck all thoughts or concerns about how they are handing the covid pandemic that your apparently so concerned about.

Can't say that I'm really surprised.

• Advertisement

Exmachina's obsession with this Jones lady appears to be quite unhealthy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement