Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,462 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Boggles wrote: »
    I'd be very surprised if he is not chomping around the West Wing collecting his own píss.

God help the secret service detail that will have "mind" him until he eventually perishes.

that is what the diaper is for

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

This all started with talk of grifting.
    Your the one that acused her of grifting, and you clearly still don't know what the word means.

This Jones lady has 2 GoFundMe on the go with a total of close to 550,000 dollars .

This is an example of grifting that many are calling Trump out on. Trump is grifting, Biden is grifting (iv posted links and screenshots to his campaign) "we might not win if you dont donate " kind of stuff.
    As for Bannon. An enemy of democracy and after roger stone one of the United states biggest **** stirrers. A horrible human

The point is call out all grifters. Dont let some go because you align with that "side". Anyone who gave money to any of the above should be embarrassed.

I'm going to drop it now and wait for the case as the thread is derailed. Poo poo pants jokes are ok for some reason but that's not up to me.

All good.

There is someone who was fired from their job because they wouldn't lie to people about Covid statistics. They setup an alternative resource and needed funding to live off because they had lost their job. That isn't grifting.

There is someone who has repeated lied about election fraud, started (and lost) numerous court cases where zero evidence of election fraud was presented, used their position to continue to shout about election fraud, sends people threatening text messages about paying for his frivolous lawsuits, but any money received is actually used to pay off his pre existing debts and other things nothing to do with the lawsuits despite claiming the lawsuits are what he needs the money for. That is grifting.

Someone else is asking for money to defend against the frivolous lawsuits that someone else is bringing regarding claims of election fraud. That so far hasn't been needed because the person bringing the lawsuits is too incompetent to do so, but the money is being raised on the off chance that it might be needed purely because of the grifting that the person claiming election fraud is doing. That is not grifting.

The first person mentioned is also separately raising money to fund their defence of cases that may yet be brought based on actions by election fraud claims guy and them trying to hid covid numbers. Those cases haven't yet been brought but it's clearly set out what the money is for. That is not grifting.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,585 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Ahem Biden

Is not a private citizen.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭Deshawn

This all started with talk of grifting. This Jones lady has 2 GoFundMe on the go with a total of close to 550,000 dollars .

This is an example of grifting that many are calling Trump out on. Trump is grifting, Biden is grifting (iv posted links and screenshots to his campaign) "we might not win if you dont donate " kind of stuff.
    As for Bannon. An enemy of democracy and after roger stone one of the United states biggest **** stirrers. A horrible human

The point is call out all grifters. Dont let some go because you align with that "side". Anyone who gave money to any of the above should be embarrassed.

I'm going to drop it now and wait for the case as the thread is derailed. Poo poo pants jokes are ok for some reason but that's not up to me.

All good.

Why don't you start your own go fund campaign. Use the money to visit Orange boy and co

• Registered Users Posts: 38,542 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

robinph wrote:
    Your the one that acused her of grifting, and you clearly still don't know what the word means.

If I'm not mistaken it was somebody else that introduced grifting into the conversation.

• Advertisement

Deshawn wrote:
    Why don't you start your own go fund campaign. Use the money to visit Orange boy and co

Can you show me the post where he was supporting Trump?
    Genuinely interested to find out if this is true because I haven't seen it in any of his posts.
    And to be clear I don't like the stance he is taking as regards Jones.

eagle eye wrote: »
    If I'm not mistaken it was somebody else that introduced grifting into the conversation.

Nope, it was machina iirc.

Nope, it was machina iirc.

My apologies, you are correct. I missed the post where he said grift, grift, grift.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I think this is the first mention of grifting in relation to this case in the thread:
    She has started a go fund me with a target of 150k dollars.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/27v1bvyqpc?utm_campaign=p_lico+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

Grift,Grift,Grift

With the raid on her house only having been mentioned two posts previously.

Genuinely interested to find out if this is true because I haven't seen it in any of his posts.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=115167617&postcount=1184

That's your starter for 10, the rest you can use the search function.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,364 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

DubInMeath wrote: »

Ah I just had a flick through some posts there, sweet science strutting about making a fool of himself with kid chameleon giving him pats on the back.

Ah I just had a flick through some posts there, sweet science strutting about making a fool of himself with kid chameleon giving him pats on the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,462 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I don't know why you would spend your time responding to that "pearl clutching" nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

To misuse an analogy, imaging someone pissing on you leg while telling you it's raining. They're saying one thing but you're trousers keep getting soggy, if a little comfortably warm for a while. That person's words say one thing but their actions say something else.

It's a bit like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,084 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

And just when you thought you had seen everything and there couldn't possibly be any new twists, Texas decides it wants to overrule the electoral process of other states. The word 'gall' is inadequate; may I propose a new word be added to the language as there aren't currently any that are adequate: 'humungagall'.
    Four battleground states whose presidential election results are being challenged by Texas at the Supreme Court urged the justices not to take up the case.
    The states targeted in the lawsuit warned in uncharacteristically sharp briefs that granting Texas’ unprecedented request would “do violence to the Constitution” and “disenfranchise millions” of voters.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/10/battleground-states-urge-supreme-court-to-reject-texas-bid-to-overturn-biden-wins.html

If this were an April 1st joke, everyone would conclude it was a pitiful attempt, as some plausibility is always a vital ingredient when attemting to trick people.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,445 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

cnocbui wrote: »
    And just when you thought you had seen everything and there couldn't possibly be any new twists, Texas decides it wants to overrule the electoral process of other states. The word 'gall' is inadequate; may I propose a new word be added to the language as there aren't currently any that are adequate: 'humungagall'.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/10/battleground-states-urge-supreme-court-to-reject-texas-bid-to-overturn-biden-wins.html

If this were an April 1st joke, everyone would conclude it was a pitiful attempt, as some plausibility is always a vital ingredient when attemting to trick people.

This is from the Texas AG who got a visit from the FBI recently, as well as facing some state charges. It doesn't take a massive cork board with pins and strings to understand that he's leading this as he's fishing for a pardon from trump

• Registered Users Posts: 20,084 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

duploelabs wrote: »
    This is from the Texas AG who got a visit from the FBI recently, as well as facing some state charges. It doesn't take a massive cork board with pins and strings to understand that he's leading this as he's fishing for a pardon from trump

Would you not think something so momentous would need the approval of the state Governor?

cnocbui wrote: »
    Would you not think something so momentous would need the approval of the state Governor?

I'd start huffing glue to get into the mindset of the legal strategy, but I'm cutting down

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

She has started a go fund me with a target of 150k dollars.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/27v1bvyqpc?utm_campaign=p_lico+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

Grift,Grift,Grift
    https://www.gofundme.com/f/DefendScience

Jones has again changed the GoFundMe target. Down to 500,000 dollars now and a big explainer/disclaimer added. Currently standing at 225k
    Interesting
    The plot thickens. Rebecca Jones has a second go fund me running since May. Since she was fired. A total of nearly 300k dollars raised on that one.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-florida-scientist

"If you could share this site in the next 15 hours to those who may willing to HELP PAY MY SALARY, buy any needed equipment, and buy/keep cloud space for our national program, I would be very thankful"

Mod:

Post this same post again and your threadban will be reinstated, it's trolling at this stage

Thanks for that, now I know what we're dealing with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,312 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Regardless of what the SCOTUS does now, Trump has really achieved what he set out to do. Keep his grip on the Republican party, raise millions to offset his campaign and personal debts and undermine Biden. Wait til he gets going with his post-presidency media work. He'll be setting up camp on right wing nonsense channels like OANN ahead of another run in 2024.

Trumpism will end up destroying America - been saying it for a while, and I believe it even more strongly considering what's going on at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,302 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

salmocab wrote: »

The progression of that thread on the morning after the election was brilliant stuff. The Trumpists were in early popping the champagne corks and laughing their asses off at everyone else. By late morning/early afternoon the mood had turned completely and they were spitting fire! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭Cody montana

namloc1980 wrote: »
    The progression of that thread on the morning after the election was brilliant stuff. The Trumpists were in early popping the champagne corks and laughing their asses off at everyone else. By late morning/early afternoon the mood had turned completely and they were spitting fire! :D:D

And then they disappeared......like a miracle.

I hadn’t read much of it as it was racking up so many posts that I ended up seeing very little when I dipped in. What stood out over the run up was the amount of re-regs on the Trump side of things and people pathetically pretending to be something they weren’t. It’s odd that people on the other side of the coin stayed as far as I could see with the same username.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,792 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

everlast75 wrote: »

Does mother know he runs like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,302 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

So the Trump Administration is now threatening the head of the FDA that he'll be fired if he doesn't approve the vaccine asap. These people are truly contemptible.

So the Trump Administration is now threatening the head of the FDA that he'll be fired if he doesn't approve the vaccine asap. These people are truly contemptible.

Not only am I really looking forward to seeing Trump removed from office, I am also looking forward to the contemptible people he surrounded himself with in his admin, such as Meadows, Barr, Mnuchin etc.

Such a revolting bunch of weasels..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,585 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

everlast75 wrote: »

Oh now that would be fun to see.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement