Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

You would be worried at the same time over next few weeks. A clearly unhinged and scared individual with that amount of power backed into a corner. He is petrified of what waits for him once immunity from prosecution is gone.

I don't think this is the end if he riles up the Magas.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,652 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    Sure i haven't missed the last month when the story about the illegal tax affair of the Biden's family was broke by independent new outlets and only now it's being picked up by big media.
    At the end of the day, if you believe in this president you should be the one being angry about being lied to.

For me it's was clear from day one that Biden is phony and opportunistic.
    And now you know too :-)

Yeah, you did actually miss it.

Anyway, off you toddle there

• Registered Users Posts: 18,302 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Loving that Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Coney Barrett dismissed this out of hand and told Texas et al to take a hike. Trump genuinely thought they'd pull a stroke for him

• Registered Users Posts: 19,792 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Sure i haven't missed the last month when the story about the illegal tax affair of the Biden's family was broke by independent new outlets and only now it's being picked up by big media.
    At the end of the day, if you believe in this president you should be the one being angry about being lied to.

If Hunter is dirty, and it was known for a couple of years, then why did Trump Snr. dirty his Depends by asking the Ukraine to sling some mud at Biden (which he got impeached for)?

Btw - you do know Trump and his clan are banned from operating a charity as a result of their illegal conduct?

That's a matter of fact, as opposed to merely an investigation (no charges yet) of Hunter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Yeah, you did actually miss it.

Anyway, off you toddle there

you missed the most important thing mate
    Sleepy Joe is being investigated and that's before he even gets into the white house.
    Enjoy the next 4 years ;-)

• Advertisement

everlast75 wrote: »
    If Hunter is dirty, and it was known for a couple of years, then why did Trump Snr. dirty his Depends by asking the Ukraine to sling some mud at Biden (which he got impeached for)?

Btw - you do know Trump and his clan are banned from operating a charity as a result of their illegal conduct?

That's a matter of fact, as opposed to merely an investigation (no charges yet) of Hunter.

Again, good luck, this is your president now.
    Dirty tax affairs being exposed before he even walks in the door. At least Trump never pretended to be the embodiment of good morale LOL

you missed the most important thing mate
    Sleepy Joe is being investigated and that's before he even gets into the white house.
    Enjoy the next 4 years ;-)

If you're not going to read the replies to your posts, then personally, I'll stick you on the long ignore list of Trump supporters who refuse to engage in good faith.

everlast75 wrote: »
    If you're not going to read the replies to your posts, then personally, I'll stick you on the long ignore list of Trump supporters who refuse to engage in good faith.

Trying to hang on trump the responsibility for Hunter Biden illegal activities?
    that says a lot about your bias.
    But again, you are the one supporting Biden not me, you are the one who's been lied to :-)

Fox news is having a field day over the Biden's family tax scandal and how social media kept this quiet until now btw :-)

Again you obviously missed the last few months, where ye have been crying about it on here, while ignoring or grabbing your ankles around any proven grift by trump & co.

But again, you are the one supporting Biden not me, you are the one who's been lied to :-)

What role does Hunter Biden have in the incoming administration? I know as a Trump supporter you expect to see family members stuck in various roles in the White House but just curious what role Hunter has or will have?

• Advertisement

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Again you obviously missed the last few months, where ye have been crying about it on here, while ignoring or grabbing your ankles around any proven grift by trump & co.

it's time to face reality, this is your president now
    Forget about the past, this is the stuff you are going to deal with from now on :-)

The Trumpists are absolutely melting down on Twitter after the Supreme Court threw out the case. They fully believed they'd swing it for Trump!!!

namloc1980 wrote: »
    What role does Hunter Biden have in the incoming administration? I know as a Trump supporter you expect to see family members stuck in various roles in the White House but just curious what role Hunter has or will have?

you think Joe Biden didn't know about it?

please LOL

Forget about the past, this is the stuff you are going to deal with from now on :-)

Just so you know as you seem to be a little confused.....Hunter Biden is not going to be the next president. I hope that clears up your obvious confusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Fox news is having a field day over the Biden's family tax scandal and how social media kept this quiet until now btw :-)

Sure. But Joe Biden is president now. So yourself and Fox are having an academic discussion. Enjoy. Joe Biden is president. Time to get real.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    The Trumpists are absolutely melting down on Twitter after the Supreme Court threw out the case. They fully believed they'd swing it for Trump!!!

They are actually having a ball over the illegal tax affair scandal that Biden is facing right now LOL

And by the way conspiracy theorists and other grifters might call themselves independent news media, but sorry they are just after the low hanging fruit

Actually, it's probably best you don't read the results to your post.

Turns out you can't seem to grasp the understanding of them.

PS - Fox News had a field day over Obama wearing a tan suit. Them fresking out of anything is not a good metric for being a there there

• Subscribers Posts: 41,652 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Hunter Biden is president now??

I thought it was only trump that extolled nepotism

But thanks for the clarification

The Trumpist reaction is ranging from, this is all part of the plan so no need to panic right through to, the deep state has comprised the Supreme Court. Mad stuff.

• Advertisement

Joe Biden is president. Time to get real.

Exaclty, good luck :-)

He is already getting caught with illegal tax stuff before even stepping into the white house

They are actually having a ball over the illegal tax affair scandal that Biden is facing right now LOL

If this like the tan suit scandal, or the Dijon mustard scandal?

Great. But Joe Biden is president. And Trump is out. And Trump is in deep crap. Them's the facts now.

He is already getting caught with illegal tax stuff before even stepping into the white house

Nah. But even if he is, which he's not, I'm sure we can both agree that Kamala will make an excellent substitute.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,445 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Which? What? What charges were brought to Joe Biden for illegal tax affairs?

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Hunter Biden is president now??

I thought it was only trump that extolled nepotism

But thanks for the clarification

"While there is no indication that the president-elect is caught up in the investigation into his son’s financial affairs, Biden is in a precarious position as he is currently mulling his nominee for attorney general, the person who will oversee the Justice Department investigating Hunter."

ehehehe, it didnt take long for the dirt to surface, he is not not even in the white house yet

"While there is no indication that the president-elect is caught up in the investigation into his son’s financial affairs, Biden is in a precarious position as he is currently mulling his nominee for attorney general, the person who will oversee the Justice Department investigating Hunter."

ehehehe, it didnt take long for the dirt to surface, he is not not even in the white house yet

That doesn't mean what you think it means. Bless.

Put the whiskey down and step away from the keyboard.

You're embarrassing yourself.

7 of the Supreme Court justices dismissed the Texas et al seditious case out of hand. The other 2 (Alito and Thomas) would have heard it but would have denied it anyway. That's a pretty devastating and conclusive PFO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

What about Trump being investigated for tax fraud since before he took office.

That surfaced before the election in 2016.

So I’m failing to see your point.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement