Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

CNN clutching on straws trying to blame Rudy Giuliani for Hunter Biden's emails, they already lost the plot LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEdeHwzzM-g

everlast75 wrote: »
    Put the whiskey down and step away from the keyboard.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Joe Biden is embarrassing himself and his supporters

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    CNN clutching on straws trying to blame Rudy Giuliani for Hunter Biden's emails, they already lost the plot LOL

Yeah. You're not fun anymore. Go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,791 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Joe Biden is embarrassing himself and his supporters

Wow.

"I KNOW YOU ARE, BUT WHAT AM I?"

everlast75 wrote: »
    Put the whiskey down and step away from the keyboard.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Anger in a bottle, is what we used to call it for people who couldn't handle it, also not a good drink to be mixing with meds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,312 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Is there a reason why you keep spouting nonsense and then putting LOL at the end of it? Are you laughing at your own posts? Or are you five?

Yeah. You're not fun anymore. Go away.

well I guess, reality is kicking in. Joe Bin is winning and now the media are finally allowed to talk about what they couldn't say before

• Registered Users Posts: 18,302 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Mmmmmm you're now posting 2 month old videos about that totally rubbish laptop story......... clutching at straws indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

namloc1980 wrote: »
    7 of the Supreme Court justices dismissed the Texas et al seditious case out of hand. The other 2 (Alito and Thomas) would have heard it but would have denied it anyway. That's a pretty devastating and conclusive PFO.

So what now....Trump will be calling out the SCOTUS as being part of the "deep state" and acting against American freedoms or "they are tearing up the constitution" style deranged rhetoric?

Oh, and the ubiquitous demand for more donations to "fight the SCOTUS to preserve the election" :rolleyes:

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    Is there a reason why you keep spouting nonsense and then putting LOL at the end of it? Are you laughing at your own posts? Or are you five?

LOL means I'm having a good time, if you think this is nonsense may I suggest you read the news? it's everywhere

• Advertisement

Mmmmmm you're now posting 2 month old videos about that totally rubbish laptop story......... clutching at straws indeed.

I never claim the video was new, CNN and Biden tried to keep this away from the public and they failed LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

well I guess, reality is kicking in. Joe Bin is winning and now the media are finally allowed to talk about what they couldn't say before

Whatever. Trump gone and in deep crap. Joe Biden president for four years or Kamala takes over. All good. Stop the whining.

Something they claimed only "independent news media" were talking about until today

Whatever. Trump gone and in deep crap. Joe Biden president for four years or Kamala takes over. All good. Stop the whining.

I couldn't care less for Trump, but I'm glad that the Biden/Kamala phoniness is starting to reveal

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I never claim the video was new, CNN and Biden tried to keep this away from the public and they failed LOL

Why the sudden interest? I don't remember you posting here before the election. Do you have the same moral outrage towards Trump?

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Barrett, Kavanaugh and Gorsuch agreed that it shouldn’t have even been heard.

This is glorious.

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Something they claimed only "independent news media" were talking about until today

Indipendent media covered this in details, lots of democrats supporters never heard anything about this until now, because social media helped keeping this away from the mainstream.
    It looks like lots of people in here don't have a clue, when this really should be the stuff you want to know before hand about someone you are supporting

I couldn't care less for Trump, but I'm glad that the Biden/Kamala phoniness is starting to reveal

The classic "In not a Trump supporter but....". Yeah we've seen that a good few times here.

Why the sudden interest? I don't remember you posting here before the election. Do you have the same moral outrage towards Trump?

Do i need to have a minimum number of posts to qualify for posting?
    At least i brought some reality into the eco-chamber

• Registered Users Posts: 38,542 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Mic 1972 wrote:
    you missed the most important thing mate Sleepy Joe is being investigated and that's before he even gets into the white house. Enjoy the next 4 years ;-)

Mic 1972 wrote:
    Seriously, have a bit of respect for the intelligence of others. This is crap and we all know it. You need to realise that we all have the power to check things immediately, it's called a search engine with internet.
    You are posting a lot of dumb stuff and expecting people that have no answer or something. You came to the wrong place.
    The only people laughing are those taking the p out of you by replying and having a good chuckle reading your responses.

• Advertisement

The classic "In not a Trump supporter but....". Yeah we've seen that a good few times here.

I couldn't care less about Trump as a person and what's happening with this life. As a president, he did very well. I can tell you that

eagle eye wrote: »
    Seriously, have a bit of respect for the intelligence of others. This is crap and we all know it. You need to realise that we all have the power to check things immediately, it's called a search engine with internet.
    You are posting a lot of dumb stuff and expecting people that have no answer or something. You came to the wrong place.
    The only people laughing are those taking the p out of you by replying and having a good chuckle reading your responses.

You need to get out of the eco-chamber
    Dumb stuff?? please LOL ...The news is everywhere at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

As a president, he did very well. I can tell you that

As you'd say yourself, "LOL"

I couldn't care less about Trump as a person and what's happening with this life. As a president, he did very well. I can tell you that

You don't care about Trump as a person or his life but you are getting your knickers in a twist over Hunter Biden?? Come on man, you're not fooling anyone here.

Been posting on and off

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=115212850&postcount=1426

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=115213184&postcount=1526

There are other gems and pearls of wisdom taken from other conspiracy theory sites but up to you if you want to do the searching.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,542 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

You need to get out of the eco-chamber
    Dumb stuff?? please LOL ...The news is everywhere at the moment
    I'm not in any echo chamber, I'm not very popular here either because I don't rush to Twitter to find agenda driven rubbish from either side. I criticise people on both sides too. I'm not afraid to say I made a mistake or I was wrong either.
    I'm not wrong about the crap you are posting though. Keep it up though, there's plenty here laughing at you.

Yeah 293,000 people dead from a "hoax" and mismanagement, brilliant work.

eagle eye wrote: »
    I'm not in any echo chamber, I'm not very popular here either because I don't rush to Twitter to find agenda driven rubbish from either side. I criticise people on both sides too. I'm not afraid to say I made a mistake or I was wrong either.
    I'm not wrong about the crap you are posting though. Keep it up though, there's plenty here laughing at you.

first they ignore you, then laugh at you, then they hate you, then... :-)
    the stuff i posted about Biden is true, so is the the story about twitter removing the story from the feeds

Yeah 293,000 people dead from a hoax and mismanagement, brilliant work.

Not many others would've managed it in fairness.

• Advertisement

Yeah 293,000 people dead from a "hoax" and mismanagement, brilliant work.

1.6 million people died for covid in the world, first ministers and presidents in the world aren't responsible.

If you think taht restrictions should have been put in place before, then what about the BLM riots?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement