Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭dasdog

The President of the USA

It's a slow motion crash at this stage. Dead Man Walking.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

how come Joe Biden like trump in every state had down ticket numbers except in 4 key states?? it stinks..
    ElitesTeam wrote: »
    voting machine "glitch" and postal workers backing dating to win it for the demacorrupts

If I were to explain these things to you, would you take in the information and process it?

I'm not going to waste my time if you're just going to run off to one of those websites aimed at gullible people to fill your head with more nonsense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,192 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Matt Gaetz has coronavirus, per Politico.
    Seriously?
    He has spent his time mocking the seriousness of it...including appearing in a gas mask...
    Plonker lol

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

how come Joe Biden like trump in every state had down ticket numbers except in 4 key states?? it stinks..

You what???

The PA Supreme Court hasn't ruled on the question of observers: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/06/us/politics/election-courts.html
    That is behind a paywall.
    The facts are the observers as agreed were in PA at counts.
    The GOP wanted distance reduced to 6ft.
    It was.
    Is that an accurate summary of the situation ...yes or no.

• Advertisement

Do you ever get off?:confused:

What??? You've been asked to provide evidence and haven't to date to support your claims.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

Big Trump press conference at 4:30pm. No way he’s conceding. Gonna be more of the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

namloc1980 wrote: »
    So you accept observers were present at all times but the dispute is over how close to the count staff they could get?

Yes, because I never claimed observers weren't present. The fact-checkers tried to fact check Trump's point that "They wouldn't allow legally permissible observers." saying there is a 'perceived lack of access' but that poll watchers were allowed to observe the count in both cities. No there was a lack of access and they are fighting it up to the supreme court. So great factchecking.

If you are in a room but so far away (30 - 100ft in some cases) then BBC fact check can't claim there's no issue with observers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

DeanAustin wrote: »
    Big Trump press conference at 4:30pm. No way he’s conceding. Gonna be more of the same.

I'm still expecting to make a call to arms for people to come out and protect his rule

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,952 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Our time or their's?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭francois

Penn wrote: »
    Our time or their's?

Our's

• Registered Users Posts: 23,781 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Fox News reporting that Donald Trump will concede gracefully and congratulate his opponent on his victory.

lol

cant concede when its a rigged election

Had to like that for the blatant baiting. Well played Sir...little bit obvious though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Will there be a separate thread for these baseless fraud allegations or is the imminent Biden Presidency thread going to be ruined by these type of posts from butthurt Trump supporters?

namloc1980 wrote: »
    What??? You've been asked to provide evidence and haven't to date to support your claims.

Bit hard to provide evidence when there is none and all your left with is false hope and the obvious.

• Will there be a separate thread for these baseless fraud allegations or is the imminent Biden Presidency thread going to be ruined by these type of posts from butthurt Trump supporters?

In God Mods We Trust.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,781 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1325087011464749056

This does not mean Trump himself is speaking...it's his goons.

Trump is in the White House bunker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭francois

Bringing out the lawyers. It has always been his way. Was listening to his former COO this morning, he said it is a predictable tactic designed to intimidate.
    Last desperate roll of the dice, and like his legacy, is going to go down as a failure.
    Hopefully Rudi will be there, could do with a laugh

He's exhausting at this stage. What a baby.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Rigged from the start - they allowed the american people to vote. Russian system much better

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,952 ✭✭✭✭Penn

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1325087011464749056

This does not mean Trump himself is speaking...it's his goons.

Yeah, I don't think it's him speaking. He doesn't seem to have left the White House.

Yes, because I never claimed observers weren't present. The fact-checkers tried to fact check Trump's point that "They wouldn't allow legally permissible observers." saying there is a 'perceived lack of access' but that poll watchers were allowed to observe the count in both cities. No there was a lack of access and they are fighting it up to the supreme court. So great factchecking.

If you are in a room but so far away (30 - 100ft in some cases) then BBC fact check can't claim there's no issue with observers
    You said the below
    "It also claims poll watchers were allowed observe the counts in both cities, which is itself false."
    So you can stop with that nonsense for a start.

They were allowed to observe they just weren't happy with the distance. Not sure where you are getting the 30-100 ft from?

Total non issue.
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pennsylvania-judge-permits-campaign-observers-close-view-ballot/story?id=74040279

• Penn wrote: »
    Yeah, I don't think it's him speaking. He doesn't seem to have left the White House.

Probably afraid if he leaves they’ll lock the doors and won’t let him back in.

Penn wrote: »

Probably Rudy, Eric and the rest of the goon squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭coolbeans

CQD wrote: »
    Can you produce scientific evidence that he is actually a baby?..

Mods!!..

He's not a baby, he wears big boy pants. That makes him a manchild.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Had to like that for the blatant baiting. Well played Sir...little bit obvious though.

High-fiving each other now - how bros of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Trump hasn’t the guts to admit he is bet.instead he will send out his yes men to waffle.
    He’s pathetic.
    He deserves to be laughed at for the remainder of his days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Probably afraid if he leaves they’ll lock the doors and won’t let him back in.

Like when you’re meant to check out of a hotel at 12

cnocbui wrote: »
    High-fiving each other now - how bros of you.

Think you may have misunderstood my post...

• Advertisement

• Trump hasn’t the guts to admit he is bet.instead he will send out his yes men to waffle.
    He’s pathetic.
    He deserves to be laughed at for the remainder of his days.

I don’t know about you, but I’ve been laughing since 2016.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement