Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Sandor Clegane

All hail King Biden, first of his name, king of the andals and the first men, lord of the seven kingdoms and protector of the realm.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭redarmy

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    Now it's time to address the vote fraud, for which there seems to be plenty of evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p25v2q_b8bQ&feature=youtu.be

:pac::pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Trump campaign boo-hooing it of course. Media allies, fraudulent, election still, lawyers will sue on...etc etc etc.

You've gotta love it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,638 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

All hail President Biden, first of his name, king of the andals and the first men, lord of the seven kingdome and protector of the realm.
    Fixed that for you. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,174 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Lock him up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Republicans have immediately become concerned about the deficit for some reason!

And democrats will no longer blame covid deaths on the president!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Duke of Url

Hopefully this brings a bit of normality in the political world in 2021

Padre_Pio wrote: »
    Fox have Biden at 290?

They've projected both Nevada and Arizona.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

I wont call this until we see how Alaska goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,781 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Looks like Trump to try take it all down with him as we knew he would

EmPEe1-U4AAHWEj?format=jpg&name=medium

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

eagle eye wrote: »
    306 is not a landslide.

Lessons need to be learned from this. Frightening the amount of people who voted for Trump.

You sure?

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/802972944532209664

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

What a ****ing scumbag deluded statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,173 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Yeah not really.

Trump and Biden won the last two elections on the merit of being less unpopular than the other candidate.

Trump was a plonker without a doubt, there's civil unrest in America at the moment, but I'll take that over George W Bush and his war on terror dropping bombs on kids in the middle east. Perspective is a hell of a thing.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭redarmy

Joe Biden
    @JoeBiden
    ·
    34s
    America, I’m honored that you have chosen me to lead our great country.

The work ahead of us will be hard, but I promise you this: I will be a President for all Americans — whether you voted for me or not.

I will keep the faith that you have placed in me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

does not mean a thing. the election has a contract with the constitution. legally that is that matters. we are only at the start of all this.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Joe has to play YMCA tonight at his victory speech!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,191 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Smee_Again wrote: »
    Ha ha there really always is a tweet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭normakelle

eagle eye wrote: »
    306 is not a landslide.

Lessons need to be learned from this. Frightening the amount of people who voted for Trump.

People voted for trump who don't listen to the bull sewed out by the media. What about the cops that go to work everyday risking their lives. Now they are all tarred with the same brush as a few bad apples. Defund the police, how ludicrous. BLM can retreat now they have done their work for the left

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,628 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Kiith wrote: »
    Trump campaign boo-hooing it of course. Media allies, fraudulent, election still, lawyers will sue on...etc etc etc.

You've gotta love it :)

It's impossible not to lap up the saltiness from Trump for certain.

He will never ever accept he has lost.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,951 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Padre_Pio wrote: »
    Fox have Biden at 290?

They called Arizona for Biden very early on even though almost no-one else did. So they've had Biden on more votes for several days than anyone else has.

The funny part is it's ended up that Arizona is the one state Trump is gaining on Biden as time goes on and could still win it (though it's unlikely as he's not closing the gap at a big enough margin)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

EmPEe1-U4AAHWEj?format=jpg&name=medium

Coming from the gimp who declared victory on the first night.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭BobbyMalone

And from the back of a garage and all

https://twitter.com/danbowyer/status/1325117647055441927

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Icemancometh

"He lost Iowa, he lost new Hampshire, and it was Democratic Black voters who saved him and propelled him to this point," Bash added

He won new hampshire. What is this, **** on white people time? Minutes from an election result let's start a bit of division.

He's referring to the democratic primaries. Black vote in South Carolina saved him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Tippex

Trumps statement is verging on the crazy. He wants to burn the whole place

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

Classy, they've got blue posters, red posters, you name it !!!!

https://youtu.be/hqPqPjQFXeQ

• Registered Users Posts: 18,091 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Just watching Fox there, latest from the Trump team is that they are going to "fight" this all the way, they are putting together a team to basically try to drag anything and everything to court in order to impact the electors on Dec 14th.

So another victory the Biden camp and sane world can look forward to.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

So I guess we'll see the first woman POTUS within the next 4 years. Cant see Joe lasting the 4 years

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

US media finally called it, after it was obvious for a while now.

Hopefully the only thing Trump damages on the way out is the GOP and white supremacy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Fox News not only just called it, they are now referring to him as the President-Elect - despite apparently, being told not to.

This is over. Finally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

nullzero wrote: »
    Trump and Biden won the last two elections on the merit of being less unpopular than the other candidate.

Trump was a plonker without a doubt, there's civil unrest in America at the moment, but I'll take that over George W Bush and his war on terror dropping bombs on kids in the middle east. Perspective is a hell of a thing.

To be honest, on Bush, I think he’s a genuinely good man who did what he did for the right reasons. Doesn’t make it right but I believe he’s a decent guy who was in over his head.

Trump is utterly unfit for office. One of the papers summed it up well this week. His political record is not the problem - there’s some good and bad in there like other presidents. It’s as head of state and the figurehead of American ideals where he has utterly failed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement