Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Giuliani wrote:
    From far away, ballots look like they had the same pen

Christ almighty :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,091 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

normakelle wrote: »
    People voted for trump who don't listen to the bull sewed out by the media.

Trump is a pathological liar, so this sentence makes absolutely no sense. These people didn't like reality so they chose someone who validates a false narrative for them, simple as.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,628 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

does not mean a thing. the election has a contract with the constitution. legally that is that matters. we are only at the start of all this.

No No, it's over. Trump will kick and scream and howl at the moon but at the end of the day - it's over :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,091 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

sdanseo wrote: »
    Fox News not only just called it, they are now referring to him as the President-Elect - despite apparently, being told not to.

This is over. Finally.

I doubt it's over. Looks like Trump and his legal team and going to try and drag this on forever, and I doubt the Republican party will lift a finger to stop any of it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,085 ✭✭✭✭briany

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Just watching Fox there, latest from the Trump team is that they are going to "fight" this all the way, they are putting together a team to basically try to drag anything and everything to court in order to impact the electors on Dec 14th.

So another victory the Biden camp and sane world can look forward to.

At this point, they're just keeping the base ticking over, believing in Trump and nothing else. These people will not be convinced of anything except that Trump is always right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Hopefully the impeachment of trump can begin and have him booted from the Whitehouse sooner rather than later

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

DeanAustin wrote: »
    To be honest, on Bush, I think he’s a genuinely good man who did what he did for the right reasons. Doesn’t make it right but I believe he’s a decent guy who was in over his head.

This all may be true, but the fact remains that he is a war criminal. There were no WMDs in Iraq, if him and his admin were sent to prison for this crap, I don't think we would have ever gotten Trump.

Same with Blair in the UK imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Jaysus if Borat held on another few weeks he would have got some hilarious additional content for his movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Rudy is ranting at the press conference. They have ZERO EVIDENCE! :D

• Advertisement

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    Vote fraud evidence, hopefully it will be investigated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p25v2q_b8bQ&feature=youtu.be

Might want to find a reputable source when making claims

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭normakelle

I always found it utterly bizarre that Trump actually had supporters who live in Ireland and are Irish. Really cult like behaviour. Too much time spent watching conspiracy theory type videos on YouTube must have something to do with it.

No we are too intelligent to believe what narrative we are told by the media and read below the headlines. We aren't sheep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Might want to find a reputable source when making claims

if you watch the video there is plenty of evidence

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

Can they release trumps tax history now please!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

wes wrote: »
    This all may be true, but the fact remains that he is a war criminal. There were no WMDs in Iraq, if him and his admin were sent to prison for this crap, I don't think we would have ever gotten Trump.

Same with Blair in the UK imo.

Well he’s not a war criminal because he hasn’t been convicted of anything but I take your point.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

10 MORE WEEKS

10 MORE WEEKS

10 MORE WEEKS

• Registered Users Posts: 11,449 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

does not mean a thing. the election has a contract with the constitution. legally that is that matters. we are only at the start of all this.

Hurts, don’t it :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

Watching Fox News is glorious .. it’s like a funeral :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,112 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Trumps legal team have announced a court case date already. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,675 ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

And democrats will no longer blame covid deaths on the president!

They didn't spendd past 8 months ignoring, making random nonsense claims about it and woefully mismanaging it. Anything that occurs from say late March/April they'll need to be accountable for, but the damage being done now will continue to linger for some time.

I expect there to be an awful lot of shenanigans and stuff being rushed through the next few weeks.

I still don't understand how america is still a 2 party state. Even within the Democrats and Republicans there are vast differences to identify as other parties. It's not goign to change anytime soon, but it really needs to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭Be right back

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Rudy is ranting at the press conference. They have ZERO EVIDENCE! :D

Sky news cut him off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭threeball

nullzero wrote: »
    Trump and Biden won the last two elections on the merit of being less unpopular than the other candidate.

Trump was a plonker without a doubt, there's civil unrest in America at the moment, but I'll take that over George W Bush and his war on terror dropping bombs on kids in the middle east. Perspective is a hell of a thing.

GW is blamed for that but I think in that case he was a useful idiot for Dick Cheney and Rumsfeld. Two dangerous fcukers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,591 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

DeanAustin wrote: »
    To be honest, on Bush, I think he’s a genuinely good man who did what he did for the right reasons. Doesn’t make it right but I believe he’s a decent guy who was in over his head.

Bush and Dick Cheney have the blood of millions on their Haliburton fitted suits. Absolute cnuts the pair of them.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,699 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

This shady back alley press conference is stunning for hearsay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

Trumps legal team have announced a court case date already. :)

Rightly so, considering the fraud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭normakelle

So I guess we'll see the first woman POTUS within the next 4 years. Cant see Joe lasting the 4 years

Of course he won't. He is only a puppet for the democrats. She would never have been elected if she was put forward

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,191 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Too long sorry nope.
    You tell us the hard evidence they have sure.
    Thanks
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Colbeck
    This guy hosting is the definition of a right wing grifter btw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Two armed Virginia men who were arrested Thursday outside the Philadelphia Convention Center were "coming to deliver a truck full of fake ballots" to the city, CNN affiliate KYW reported, citing prosecutors.
    Stickers and a hat with logos of the QAnon conspiracy movement were found in the vehicle, Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner said.

https://us.cnn.com/2020/11/07/us/pennsylvania-convention-center-arrests/index.html

Quick, get onto the Judge and have the boys released. This is a travesty of justice and clearly designed to hinder democracy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,675 ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

It's someone voicing opinion/conjecture and hearsay. That is not evidence.

All the comments under it. God will prevail and the like. Morons. They deserved trump.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Congrats to Biden & Harris.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement