Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,398 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

If trump is delivering the conference in Philly, can they just change the locks at the White House now?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,091 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    if you watch the video there is plenty of evidence

Judges are going to throw all these cases out due to a complete lack of evidence. Trump will of course claim they are all "democrat plants" or it's a conspiracy against him, watch this space..

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭guyfo

Gatling wrote: »
    Hopefully the impeachment of trump can begin and have him booted from the Whitehouse sooner rather than later

Republicans still control the senate....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

normakelle wrote: »
    No we are too intelligent to believe what narrative we are told by the media and read below the headlines. We aren't sheep

Yes you are. That's why purveyors of hoaxes target you instead of me on social media. You've demonstrated that you'll believe any old rubbish and so the algorithms send more of it your way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭normakelle

They don't want to know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Sky news cut him off.

What a meandering rant about nothing

Will Smith's father voted after he died?

What in the world. What was the deal with the dingy location in front of a garage?

So many questions!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

A little bit off-topic here, but is it just me or has Pence been very quite over the last few days?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,191 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

guyfo wrote: »
    Republicans still control the senate....
    For now...let's see how georgia goes in Jan...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,476 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    I doubt it's over. Looks like Trump and his legal team and going to try and drag this on forever, and I doubt the Republican party will lift a finger to stop any of it.

Just continuing the grift. they are raising money to fight these battle but sticking a note in the small print that half the money goes to pay off the money the trump campaign owes.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Messi19

There's no show like a Joe show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,591 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Sonics2k wrote: »
    A little bit off-topic here, but is it just me or has Pence been very quite over the last few days?

Probably knows the game is up.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭blowitupref

Congratulations to Joe. So much for a poor challenger as he's going to win by a big margin now. As for Trump, stop playing the man child routine and take this defeat on the chin like an adult.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

gmisk wrote: »
    Too long sorry nope.
    You tell us the hard evidence they have sure.
    Thanks
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Colbeck
    This guy hosting is the definition of a right wing grifter btw

No worries, you will hear about it soon ;-)

The evidence is there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭threeball

First thing he should do is release those kids from their csges and reunite them with family.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

MASSIVE TRUMP PRESS CONFERENCE RIGHT NOW, NOT ON CNN OR ANY MAJOR NEW NETWORKS.

MUST SEE:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

He is distancing himself from Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭normakelle

gmisk wrote: »
    Too long sorry nope.
    You tell us the hard evidence they have sure.
    Thanks
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Colbeck
    This guy hosting is the definition of a right wing grifter btw

Of course you won't watch it. you only look at headlines and believe what you are fed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,398 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Trying to walk a fine line between being a supporting VP and not wanting to be dragged down with the sinking ship

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Aye Pence has not gone beyond agreeing with Trump and saying all legal votes must be counted, he is quite rightly steering well clear of all the conspiracy nonsense, as getting caught up in that would end his career and any hopes he has of running for President in the coming years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

Bush and Dick Cheney have the blood of millions on their Haliburton fitted suits. Absolute cnuts the pair of them.

I think Bush views the world in fairly binary terms. Good and evil. That’s a very dangerous mindset for the leader of any country and I believe that drove his actions - not personal gain or oil.

Is there any evidence that he personally profited out of that war? His family must be worth hundreds of millions not sure he’d need to do it for those reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Oh my god that is brilliant news. For the US and the world. I was worried for a while.

At least something good happened in this ****ty year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

Necro wrote: »
    No No, it's over. Trump will kick and scream and howl at the moon but at the end of the day - it's over :)

I hope that all those Trump recounts have been scrapped, such was the magnitude of Bidens win it would be pointless for Trump to try and overturn such a massive result.

JOE BIDEN IS THE US PRESIDENT IN WAITING.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

"Evidence" on YouTube is not the same as real world proof.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,449 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Lashings of salt in here this evening from a few posters. It’s glorious.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭joseywhales

Gatling wrote: »
    Hopefully the impeachment of trump can begin and have him booted from the Whitehouse sooner rather than later
    Can we uncommute the conviction of lex luth......Roger stone?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

MASSIVE TRUMP PRESS CONFERENCE RIGHT NOW, NOT ON CNN OR ANY MAJOR NEW NETWORKS.

MUST SEE:

AH, THE INFOWARS PRESIDENT STRIKES AGAIN.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Sky news cut him off.

Their main issues appear to be about procedural issues in Philadelphia. But Biden has got the same share of the vote in Philadelphia as Hillary and Obama at around 83% - there's absolutely nothing off about the results in any way there. Rudy is embarrassing himself. But he has no shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

lol rudy saying no one was allowed observe the count, then brings on some moron saying he was "only 15 feet away, i couldn't see anything"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Trumps legal team have announced a court case date already. :)

So the court staff work on a weekend? Making it up as they go along?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement