Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,191 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

normakelle wrote: »
    Of course you won't watch it. you only look at headlines and believe what you are fed
    I don't have 50 minutes spare to watch it right now.
    Tell me the evidence from it?
    Actual evidence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭normakelle

threeball wrote: »
    First thing he should do is release those kids from their csges and reunite them with family.

You mean the cages obama created.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,690 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

124041366_3645167622172164_6827700020134042298_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=v77xIVFkuhsAX9-EGwb&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=d95bd7c31bfb30f2fd26f46388732d50&oe=5FCC4DB0

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

DeanAustin wrote: »
    Well he’s not a war criminal because he hasn’t been convicted of anything but I take your point.

Sure, he wasn't convicted, and that is the whole problem imo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭Canice Picklington

MASSIVE TRUMP PRESS CONFERENCE RIGHT NOW, NOT ON CNN OR ANY MAJOR NEW NETWORKS.

MUST SEE:

estepicursor-gif-7.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Sonics2k wrote: »
    A little bit off-topic here, but is it just me or has Pence been very quite over the last few days?

Covid?

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

This has been a great few days,from the false dawn on Wednesday morning where posters got waaay ahead of themselves and let fly at everyone all the way to the saltiest of salty tears,thoroughly enjoyable!!

nullzero wrote: »
    Trump and Biden won the last two elections on the merit of being less unpopular than the other candidate.

Trump was a plonker without a doubt, there's civil unrest in America at the moment, but I'll take that over George W Bush and his war on terror dropping bombs on kids in the middle east. Perspective is a hell of a thing.

There was civil unrest in the U.S.when both Iraq wars occurred.
    Given trump banned any reporting on drone strikes etc perspective is indeed a hell of a thing.

normakelle wrote: »
    You mean the cages obama created.

He means they should be released and reunited with their families.

123916977_351895349447107_3747828510606409463_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=2&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=xhWJXeOX8_0AX8IB-SS&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=660bb9c25775ee26ab9b8d059004c32b&oe=5FCC0FE1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Overheal wrote: »
    This shady back alley press conference is stunning E]

My God. The optics of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

DrumSteve wrote: »
    AH, THE INFOWARS PRESIDENT STRIKES AGAIN.

Multiple observers, auditors, attorneys and more give witness testimonies of being denied access to ballot watching, threatened with being kicked out if they had any sort of camera or tablet device, massive irregularities and apparent voter fraud. What's the point of observers if they literally can't see anything?!

I remember there being shots of 2 or 3 ballots being ballot stuffed in other country elections - no wonder there aren't those in the US if they literally ban all cameras!

Shame for the 500+ kids Trump's administration seperated and couldn't actually locate their parents.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭guyfo

gmisk wrote: »
    For now...let's see how georgia goes in Jan...

At which point it would be too late to impeach him before leaving office.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

Inquitus wrote: »
    Aye Pence has not gone beyond agreeing with Trump and saying all legal votes must be counted, he is quite rightly steering well clear of all the conspiracy nonsense, as getting caught up in that would end his career and any hopes he has of running for President in the coming years.

God I hope he runs, he has the charisma of a dead fish.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭Be right back

Melania is probably over the moon.!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    Rightly so, considering the fraud

Right... 'Fraud'

tenor.gif?itemid=6227353

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Sky news cut him off.

Bolton doesn't like Trump and he doesn't hide it. Then again noone on Sky ever defended Trump on anything.

On Bolton I thought his intro to the announcement was a bit unprofessional (to say the least) to infer Biden won due to record voting as if he won by a record margin which is anything but the truth.

...and now their US correspondent is saying the public is relieved because they now see '...an end to the pandemic'. Her words. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭normakelle

Except when a lot of the families were contacted they wouldn't take them back. This is their route into usa

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

MASSIVE TRUMP PRESS CONFERENCE RIGHT NOW, NOT ON CNN OR ANY MAJOR NEW NETWORKS.

MUST SEE:

HAHAHAHAHA!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

She's calling the divorce lawyers right now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

DeanAustin wrote: »
    I think Bush views the world in fairly binary terms. Good and evil. That’s a very dangerous mindset for the leader of any country and I believe that drove his actions - not personal gain or oil.

Is there any evidence that he personally profited out of that war? His family must be worth hundreds of millions not sure he’d need to do it for those reasons.

Yes there is: https://samizdat1.blogspot.com/2006/02/bush-owns-halliburton.html

Multiple observers, auditors, attorneys and more give witness testimonies of being denied access to ballot watching, threatened with being kicked out if they had any sort of camera or tablet device, massive irregularities and apparent voter fraud. What's the point of observers if they literally can't see anything?!

I remember there being shots of 2 or 3 ballots being ballot stuffed in other country elections - no wonder there aren't those in the US if they literally ban all cameras.
    Absolute nonsense.
    There were agreed procedures before this election.
    Observers from both a dem and rep side allowed to observe. The majority of those swing states btw are republican controlled, from the governor all the way down!

It's over. Move on.

I remember there being shots of 2 or 3 ballots being ballot stuffed in other country elections - no wonder there aren't those in the US if they literally ban all cameras!

All hearsay within hearsay.

We can all see the livefeed cameras from the counts ourselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Dozyart wrote: »
    This has been a great few days,from the false dawn on Wednesday morning where posters got waaay ahead of themselves and let fly at everyone all the way to the saltiest of salty tears,thoroughly enjoyable!!

If you think this is the saltiest salt I don't know where you've been for 4 years...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

This Rudy press conference is an absolute farce. What an embarrassment to the country.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Probably knows the game is up.

I heard he was carried off by a swarm of flies.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Melania is the Eva Braun to Trumps Hitler, she was in on it all along.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭Be right back

rosser44 wrote: »
    She's calling the divorce lawyers right now

Most likely!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement