Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭8-10

You announce a press conference at short notice, in a random ****ty part of town near nobody, then complain that the mainstream media didn't show up to it.....come on guys try harder

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭cave_dweller

It's been a great few days. Staying up on Tuesday listening to Trump fanboys gloating was worth it in the end :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Farewell Donald, you won't be missed :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,690 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Rudy: "How can I possibly tell you if there's fraud or no fraud?"

LMAO I think we're done here rudy.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭drogon.

All hail King Biden, first of his name, king of the andals and the first men, lord of the seven kingdoms and protector of the realm.

:D

Ah don't forget he is still from Mayo at heart :D

MASSIVE TRUMP PRESS CONFERENCE RIGHT NOW, NOT ON CNN OR ANY MAJOR NEW NETWORKS.

MUST SEE:

91sn32Q.jpg?fb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

cnocbui wrote: »

A blog that says the Bush family may own shares in Halliburton is not really proof.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

gmisk wrote: »
    Absolute nonsense.
    There were agreed procedures before this election.
    Observers from both a dem and rep side allowed to observe. The majority of those swing states btw are republican controlled, from the governor all the way down!

It's over. Move on.

There are no agreed procedures other than that the inspectors are allowed basic access to the ballots. The laws are ambiguous and chaotic and vary from one region to the next but the standard that they must allow access is clear and hasn't been met in this election.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,774 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

does not mean a thing. the election has a contract with the constitution. legally that is that matters. we are only at the start of all this.

Lol. Give it up.

It's done.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

namloc1980 wrote: »
    This Rudy press conference is an absolute farce. What an embarrassment to the country.

He doesn't even believe in the concept of truth existing, I still haven't gotten over that. How did he get past this existential crisis? Why is he still alive? Truth isn't truth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

Worrisome comments on that pro Trump forum, Trump needs to stop fanning the flames. These people are indoctrinated

protrumpforum.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Multiple observers, auditors, attorneys and more give witness testimonies of being denied access to ballot watching, threatened with being kicked out if they had any sort of camera or tablet device, massive irregularities and apparent voter fraud. What's the point of observers if they literally can't see anything?!

I remember there being shots of 2 or 3 ballots being ballot stuffed in other country elections - no wonder there aren't those in the US if they literally ban all cameras!

The only place they are talking about having issues are in Philadelphia. Biden was always going to win Philadelphia overwhelmingly. Hillary got 83% there in 2016, Joe is currently on 81% so he's actually lagging Hillary's result slightly. If there are procedural issues those will be looked into but there is not voter fraud and they still have provided ZERO evidence of actual fraud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Nevada called for Biden now too.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,673 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

VERY WELL DONE AMERICA!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,084 ✭✭✭✭briany

Let the alleged fraud cases go to court, if they're even accepted. I'm not interested in loose talk from grifters.

If you say it's fraud, prove it in court

Otherwise f*ck the f*ck off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

Well the counting center guy looked shady and his colleague looked shifty, both seemed just kinda guilty in general, and there was a prevailing sense of something just not being quite right about the whole thing. The air of deception was tangible, I'd have to say, and many of the radical left Dems glanced menacingly at me, causing me to fear for the integrity of our sacred voting process. Honestly everybody, I'd hate myself if I didn't do all I can to save our very souls from the evil that has hi-jacked this election. May God preserve us from these monsters.
    *serious face*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Corey Lewandowski very angry in that press conference. Womp womp

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

Overheal wrote: »
    Rudy: "How can I possibly tell you if there's fraud or no fraud?"

LMAO I think we're done here rudy.

How is he a lawyer?

He understands, argument, evidence, testimony and narrative right?

Not , "we can't tell what happened, can you?" As an argument.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

biko wrote: »
    Congrats to Biden & Harris.

I would usually commend someone who accepts defeat graciously but your posts in these threads have been at such a low standard and you offered nigh on zero engagement when questioned on it.

For someone who is a mod on the site, you'd expect the standards of their posts to be of a somewhat decent level.

But you're right - Congratulations to Biden & Harris

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,690 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Okay so you know whats fun? Listening to Rudy on one tab while I watch muted these celebrations in DC, Philly etc. with the people embracing reality on CNN.

It's beautiful juxtaposition.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Dante7 wrote: »
    Nevada called for Biden now too.

Fox called that before CNN too :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

nullzero wrote: »
    Trump and Biden won the last two elections on the merit of being less unpopular than the other candidate.

Trump was a plonker without a doubt, there's civil unrest in America at the moment, but I'll take that over George W Bush and his war on terror dropping bombs on kids in the middle east. Perspective is a hell of a thing.

You are wearing blinkers and going on about perspective?

Trump-bombs.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

namloc1980 wrote: »
    The only place they are talking about having issues are in Philadelphia. Biden was always going to win Philadelphia overwhelmingly. Hillary got 83% there in 2016, Joe is currently on 81% so he's actually lagging Hillary's result slightly. If there are procedural issues those will be looked into but there is not voter fraud and they still have provided ZERO evidence of actual fraud.

They were explaining earlier it's not just Philadelphia, it's Pittsburgh, it's Georgia, it's Arizona, etc., they just obviously can't instantly get all the witnesses and all the information all at once.

"Something something fraud...something something stuffed ballots...something something irregularities..."

Joe Biden is surging past 300 on the electoral college, over 4 million popular votes ahead.

On your bike lads, take the violin with you and tune it up by 2024.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,449 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

AllForIt wrote: »
    Bolton doesn't like Trump and he doesn't hide it. Then again noone on Sky ever defended Trump on anything.

On Bolton I thought his intro to the announcement was a bit unprofessional (to say the least) to infer Biden won due to record voting as if he won by a record margin which is anything but the truth.

...and now their US correspondent is saying the public is relieved because they now see '...an end to the pandemic'. Her words. :rolleyes:

Ugh, those damn media demons turning everyone against poor old orange Donnie, just a disgrace :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,813 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I hope that guy who runs the waffle cart that sells beer on times square went to work today........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,762 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

There are no agreed procedures other than that the inspectors are allowed basic access to the ballots. The laws are ambiguous and chaotic and vary from one region to the next but the standard that they must allow access is clear and hasn't been met in this election.

They have

the counting

on video

anyone can watch

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭dasdog

"Philadelphia is a professional place for voter fraud" - Rudy Giuliani

Unbelievable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭atr2002

How exactly? :confused: It's been a long campaign for him and he was aware of what was about to happen yesterday. Why not wind down a little?

USA Record set 3 days in a row for corona cases

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭doxy79

A very sad day. We're losing a humanitarian genius with a big, big brain... The LEAST racist person in the history of the planet. The least swamp like creature to ever grace Washington DC. I blame the Poles. Farewell sweet Prince.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Necro wrote: »
    Fox called that before CNN too :D

Fox couldn't call Nevada before they called Pennsylvania as they had already controversially called Arizona and Nevada would would have put Biden on 270.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement