Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,081 ✭✭✭✭briany

There's a hope, perhaps a faint one, that the Republicans in the Senate will have seen the fruit of their oppositional, obstructionist policy in dealing with the other side and maybe, in an effort to heal, they'll be willing to undertake bi-partisanship once again. As I say, a hope, albeit a faint one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Bet365 have paid out on Biden.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,112 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

QAnon will start a war.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,174 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Is he still releasing his healthcare plan? :D

In 2 weeks.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

No matter what is said about Trump, 70 + million people still voted for him despite the constant rubbish and ridicule from the media and from the Democrat party. He also got the most votes from the non-white community for a Republican since the 1960's which isn't bad for a so-called racist. America is hugely divided and Biden as President isn't going to make one iota of a difference.

The rubbish and ridicule wasn't just from the media and the Democrats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,689 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

funnydoggy wrote: »
    The world can breathe a sigh of relief.

My aunt said "I can finally breathe" and it just makes me think of George Floyd.

(On that front there's frankly a lot more work to do) - but it's definitely a common feeling. I will probably get the soundest sleep of the last year, easily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,191 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

VinLieger wrote: »
    Name them then along with their credentials and experience.......
    And what exactly they witnessed.
    Show the evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Name them then along with their credentials and experience.......

The first guys' name was something like Matt Silver who had done many of them before and never seen anything like it, the lady who was speaking was an attorney and shocked at the proceedings.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

I look forward to the big money interview Trump does alá Frost/Nixon, Trump will have a bigger meltdown than Nixon.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,174 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

The first guys' name was something like Matt Silver who had done many of them before and never seen anything like it, the lady who was speaking was an attorney and shocked at the proceedings.

ROFL so you've no clue who they are or if they have any experience or qualifications let alone real evidence

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭Polar101

Hopefully Biden can repair some of the damage Trump did with international relations. I think he is too old to be a strong president, and the country seems to be very divided. I'm a lot less optimistic than many here, but on the other hand I hold a very low opinion of Trump, so I'm not sorry to see him lose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,476 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Weepsie wrote: »
    I meant Senate. They still have that for now it seems

for now. until January anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,191 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

In 2 weeks.....
    Along with all that verified information from hunters laptop....smoking gun....lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,081 ✭✭✭✭briany

QAnon will start a war.

They will, yeh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭7aubzxk43m2sni

Paddy power suspended my account, the bastards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,476 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

briany wrote: »
    There's a hope, perhaps a faint one, that the Republicans in the Senate will have seen the fruit of their oppositional, obstructionist policy in dealing with the other side and maybe, in an effort to heal, they'll be willing to undertake bi-partisanship once again. As I say, a hope, albeit a faint one.

Not with Mitch McConnell there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,629 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Is he still releasing his healthcare plan? :D

Two weeks time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

briany wrote: »

Stranger things have happened.

Honestly, the Republican party needs to get rid of most of the current people in it, to be a decent party again. I think conservatives who aren't racists, will need to clear it up, or more easier start a new party. The rot in the GOP is too deep imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,689 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Smee_Again wrote: »
    Someone buy John King a beer.

Honestly? Presidential Medal of Freedom. His tireless reporting on the ballot counting helped keep the process transparent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Overheal wrote: »
    Okay so you know whats fun? Listening to Rudy on one tab while I watch muted these celebrations in DC, Philly etc. with the people embracing reality on CNN.

It's beautiful juxtaposition.

Did the exact same.

• Advertisement

dasdog wrote: »
    "Philadelphia is a professional place for voter fraud" - Rudy Giuliani

Unbelievable

He's blowing any chance of any R votes in PA for a generation

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭dinorebel

QAnon will start a war.
    If there mum lets them out of the basement maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

Paddy power suspended my account, the bastards

Logged in direct from the us? It's a pain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,360 ✭✭✭secman

The rubbish and ridicule wasn't just from the media and the Democrats.

Indeed a fair bit if rubbish came out of his own mouth... getting bleach into the body to kill corona virus :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

ROFL so you've no clue who they are or if they have any experience or qualifications let alone real evidence

Go back to about 35 minutes ago where Giuliani is speaking. He says he has 2 or 3 of about FIFTY witnesses that they have with them. And he says this is just Philadelphia, the same thing is going on in Pittsburgh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

trump is golfing!

Think back fondly on how posters were saying there was no enthusiasm behind Biden.... It's such a delight to see Trump's defeat. I really don't think he'll ever concede.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭dasdog

I thought I was hearing things earlier on sky when they said he is currently playing golf.

He is actually currently playing golf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

QAnon will start a war.

A very short lived one against the National Guard. Would be fabulous to see the play pretend soldiers get their asses handed to them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement