Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

QAnon will start a war.

Good luck to the Gravy Seals and Meal Team 6 vs the National Guard and Army.

As what always happens when domestic terrorists try to start something, they're squashed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Finally, a victory for decency over narcissism, truth over lies, facts over bluster and bullsh*t, caring about others over only caring about the few you believe are like you, and science over sky fairies and wilful ignorance. It won't fix America and Biden and co. aren't perfect, but the 3-ring circus can move away from wrecking a country to the courts where it belongs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Tippex

just on Guiliani could he be in bother with the BAR for being involved so publicly in so many shady things?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,081 ✭✭✭✭briany

Not with Mitch McConnell there.

He may not have majority support in January, depending on how the remaining Senate elections go, so in that event, bi-partisanship might be the only route.

As I say, faint hopes...

Paddy power suspended my account, the bastards

In contrast, Paddy Power has sent drunkmonkey a "you're pretty good at this" email and advised him to keep betting as much as possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

DeanAustin wrote: »
    A blog that says the Bush family may own shares in Halliburton is not really proof.
    HOW WAR MADE THE BUSH FAMILY RICH

https://theinternationalcoalition.blogspot.com/2011/06/how-war-made-bush-family-rich.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

As with Covid the political right seen to have a terrible problem with understanding cause and effect and are hopeless at adding up.

Biden always had the votes to win, they came dropping slowly.

• Jaysus if trump is out golfing I hope the secret service are ready to protect the caddy 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

Think back fondly on how posters were saying there was no enthusiasm behind Biden.... It's such a delight to see Trump's defeat. I really don't think he'll ever concede.

Something something sleepy , something doesn't know who he is up against...something something hates fossil fuel but had jeeps at his rally....something something his son did drugs and had sex.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,689 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Something something sleepy , something doesn't know who he is up against...something something hates fossil fuel but had jeeps at his rally....something something his son did drugs and had sex.

GfpG31fJ61k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,112 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

He's on the 9th hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,449 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Is he still releasing his healthcare plan? :D

It’s only a matter of weeks away. They may have something within 2 weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,629 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Next move for Guliani, the man's a disgrace.
    He has pi55ed all over his own legacy from 9/11 with his antics the past decade

tenor.gif?itemid=11759535

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

i'd say he must concede. the republican hierarchy will surely see to that.

fair play to biden.

wouldn't have been my choice but onwards and upwards i guess :(:pac:

I'm sorry, but he will never give in. Never. The man shows behaviour consistent with a personality disorder that would make it impossible for him to do that.

People with these types of conditions are convinced with an iron will that they are perfect and there will be no ability to admit otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

He's on the 9th hole.

By the time he gets back to the White House it'll be cleared out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭OS_Head

Trump is one step closer to the implementation of the Insurrection Act of 1807. What side of history are you on?

Well thank f%*k.
    (That's all from here for now)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭85603

At Trump's age 4 years has a much more deleterous effect then say someone at 45.

Wouldn't be the same man running imo at that stage even if he did.

thats what im saying. it would be highly unlikely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,689 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Biden to speak at 8 PM ET

(why so late I wondered - last night, it was reported they had been on standby prepared a fireworks display which they seemingly plan to still use)

Nevada has also been called for Biden. Over a margin for Faithless Electors to tangibly decide an upset.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Lolle06

dasdog wrote: »
    I thought I was hearing things earlier on sky when they said he is currently playing golf.

He is actually currently playing golf.

The staffers had to get him away from the WH or else he would have heard all the cheering for Biden outside the WH.
    His staff obviously want to keep him in his little bubble of denial as long as possible.
    Idk if they do him any favours with that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Donald, you're fired!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I hope Putin releases the piss tape now just for the craic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

He's on the 9th hole.

Caddy: And which driver might Sir elect to, oh sorry I mean "choose" to use for the next shot?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

OS_Head wrote: »
    Trump is one step closer to the implementation of the Insurrection Act of 1807. What side of history are you on?

What?

• Something something sleepy , something doesn't know who he is up against...something something hates fossil fuel but had jeeps at his rally....something something his son did drugs and had sex.

I do hope Biden roasts trump, ngl.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Paddy power suspended my account, the bastards

That happened me in Oz before too :(

Had a big win in the Melbourne Cup and they suspended my account

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,635 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I'm totally convinced now that Trump is doing this to be seen as mentally unstable so he's not fit to stand trial down the line.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭francois

Time to change the thread name again mods

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Will these gatherings get broken up by the police? Social distancing be damned... middle of a pandemic etc. etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,174 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Lolle06 wrote: »
    The staffers had to get him away from the WH or else he would have heard all the cheering for Biden outside the WH.
    His staff obviously want to keep him in his little bubble of denial as long as possible.
    Idk if they do him any favours with that...

That crowd will be there all night, DC is like 90% blue

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement