Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Lolle06 wrote: »
    The staffers had to get him away from the WH or else he would have heard all the cheering for Biden outside the WH.
    His staff obviously want to keep him in his little bubble of denial as long as possible.
    Idk if they do him any favours with that...

Supposedly according to reports ABC News is he’s golfing for the weekend to “clear his head” and on Monday, Trump and his staff and closest advisors will “have a come to Jesus talk” about conceding and just getting over it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,476 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

eagle eye wrote: »
    I'm totally convinced now that Trump is doing this to be seen as mentally unstable so he's not fit to stand trial down the line.

being an arsehole is not a mental condition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

fullstop wrote: »
    It’s only a matter of weeks away. They may have something within 2 weeks.

:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Will these gatherings get broken up by the police? Social distancing be damned... middle of a pandemic etc. etc.

:D were you calling for the police to break up Trump rallies??

• Registered Users Posts: 18,174 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Supposedly according to reports ABC News is he’s golfing for the weekend to “clear his head” and on Monday, Trump and his staff and closest advisors will “have a come to Jesus talk” about conceding and just getting over it.

A weekend of golfing where people let him win probably isnt the best idea if its to encourage him to concede

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,449 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

OS_Head wrote: »
    Trump is one step closer to the implementation of the Insurrection Act of 1807. What side of history are you on?

Tell us more about George Soros meddling and how the SCOTUS are going to give the election to orange boy :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

namloc1980 wrote: »
    :D were you calling for the police to break up Trump rallies??

No I don't care, but some people have said it's irresponsible, killing granny etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,635 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

being an arsehole is not a mental condition.
    We all know what he's like but this is gone beyond the beyonds now. He knows he's lost, this is him looking into his not so good looking future.

He won't concede. But I think all but his closest advisors will run for the hills in the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭drogon.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    He won't concede. But I think all but his closest advisors will run for the hills in the next few days.

I reckon if McDonalds give him Big Mac's for life, might be one way he would concede

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

VinLieger wrote: »
    A weekend of golfing where people let him win probably isnt the best idea if its to encourage him to concede

At least the f**ker can get a game of golf. Lucky [email]b@stard...should[/email] count his blessings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

I do hope Biden roasts trump, ngl.

I absolutely hope this is not the case. There needs to be calm and understanding from this point on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,629 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

123909253_10219226158946600_4947505943646586158_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=dUJqtdPiEjMAX-6qdge&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub5-1.fna&tp=7&oh=532e3b1d659bd48e80b3e9fbbd21dfb4&oe=5FCC5EDE

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 105 ✭✭lemonTrees

Will be interesting to see what Trump gets up to until he's gone in January.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,648 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

francois wrote: »
    Time to change the thread name again mods

Good idea, let's get some ideas in. The Biden Coronation? Meltdown of the Century?

lemonTrees wrote: »

Even less work than usual. He'll do feck all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

lemonTrees wrote: »

I hear the millitary are looking for a box of Claymores that have gone missing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Reddit appears to be down, servers getting hammered for some reason. I wonder how /r/The_Donald is coping ... though not enough to actually stick my nose in there. :o

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users Posts: 11,449 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Will these gatherings get broken up by the police? Social distancing be damned... middle of a pandemic etc. etc.

It’s over, Jimmy. Either drink it in, or turn off the telly for yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Lucy8080

Mayo for ( Uncle) Sam, 2021!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,781 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

I hope Putin releases the piss tape now just for the craic.

Yes! Vlad please release the kompromat or 'pee-pee tape' as it's better known.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I don't mind people making predictions, but boards have seen hundreds of posters over the past year, ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN, that Trump was going to win, sh*tposting about their gambling and how it was all "the left's" fault he was going to win. Some have closed their accounts, some have disappeared and some, to give them their due, have stuck about.

But to those who thought that the stronger their belief the more certain he was to win, you were wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Triangle

, the lady who was speaking was an attorney and shocked at the proceedings.

She tried to get in and her name wasn't on the list - Absolute joke. the same happens here. If you don't have an access card, you don't get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

Congratulations President Biden and VP Harris! Thank god common sense prevailed.

eagle eye wrote: »
    We all know what he's like but this is gone beyond the beyonds now. He knows he's lost, this is him looking into his not so good looking future.

no it is just him being his narcissistic self. That wont wash for an insanity plea.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Trump rallies are super-spreading events, moral hazard, think of all the covid deaths.

Biden wins: Wooohoooo f*ck covid who cares, mass gatherings and hugs for all!

It really shows how disengenous they were.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,475 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Trump rallies are super-spreading events, moral hazard, think of all the covid deaths.

Trump organised those superspreader events ergonita on him. Those people celebrating Biden's win are there of their own volition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,689 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

So big one-upping inauguration crowd, or small Covid-centric event?

Good idea, let's get some ideas in. The Biden Coronation? Meltdown of the Century?

The first thread was called The Trump Coronation so The Biden Coronation seems appropriate

• Advertisement

lemon.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement