Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Trump should concede, take 48 months off, and get back on the trail doing rallies in Spring of 2023, could be an easy victory in 2024 if VOTING is NORMAL and in PERSON.

Maybe only let registered republicans vote too!! :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Mon Oireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,112 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Trump has said he will barricade himself inside the Oval office before he lets Biden in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

85603 wrote: »
    better an empty plate than one with a shyte on it.

Yum

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Tippex wrote: »
    He's not there apparently he is at one of his Golf courses.

He got out of the White House before the networks called it. His team knew it was coming and probably thought it best he wasn't there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,191 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

In fairness that is from a few days back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,773 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Trump should concede, take 48 months off, and get back on the trail doing rallies in Spring of 2023, could be an easy victory in 2024 if VOTING is NORMAL and in PERSON.

He won't even get the nomination in 2024.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I've been silently following this thread for a while and I find this result a hilarious slap in the face to all the Irish oddballs, simple and weak minded enough to become obsessed with lauding sociopath Donald Trump. I don't even care if its overturned or whatever.

Sickner on you backward mutants.

I'll see myself out :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I like the way he said "most", wonder if he took a break lately... :D

Of the last 24 years worth of republican president he's had a relative in the White House for 20 of them.

Edit: need to practice my times tables. :oops:

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭baaba maal

prunudo wrote: »
    Not on sky for some reason, thought it used to be.

I believe it is in the entertainment package (genuinely).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

screenshot-20201107-174319393-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭BobbyMalone

gmisk wrote: »
    In fairness that is from a few days back

Ah, didn't realise that. Even worse, in a way, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

You mean Trump won't be able to post his absentee ballot?

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭J2CVC

Grayditch wrote: »
    I've been silently following this thread for a while and I find this result a hilarious slap in the face to all the Irish oddballs, simple and weak minded enough to become obsessed with lauding sociopath Donald Trump. I don't even care if its overturned or whatever.

It's the weak minded thing that struck me. Trump has them by a string. They'll believe literally anything he says.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,189 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Grayditch wrote: »

Back to their comfort blanket of 4chan now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,761 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

gmisk wrote: »
    Wow you even like to type the big important parts in caps just like Trump....well done.
    He is done.

Trump junior might come along...
    Maybe as a third party candidate wrecking the Republican vote...now that I would like to see!

I hope Eric runs!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,914 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Hairy Japanese Bastards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,091 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i'd say if trump carries on he could very easily cost perdue in the senate run off.

that would give democrats the majority there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭Canice Picklington

I feel sorry for all the posters who were on here over the last four years cheerleading and defending Trump's truly abhorrent regime, and buying into utterly crazy, paranoid conspiracy theories.

Like, how messed up would you have to be to do that?

These people are genuine victims - victims of a Pied Piper confidence trickster who played on their internalised inadequacies and ruthlessly exploited them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

screenshot-20201107-174319393-1.jpg

Thankfully, the Joe Biden win saves me from a big, fat, disgusting, dirty headache and hangover. I was going to drink myself silly if Trump got in. Now I can save all my bottles and spread them out over the next few more weeks.

• Advertisement

He doesn't even believe in the concept of truth existing, I still haven't gotten over that. How did he get past this existential crisis? Why is he still alive? Truth isn't truth.

I saw the Netflix documentary about him setting up the team to take down the mob in the 70s....the Mafia Commission trial. How did he get from there to here!

I suppose it’s obvious. In that documentary he admits straight to the camera that for nothing other than fate he would have been on the side of the mob. He has no good in his body.....by his own admission, in that documentary, he is a fame seeking opportunist and nothing more

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

Tippex wrote: »
    He's not there apparently he is at one of his Golf courses.

Marvelous, and long may that situation continue.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

The formula for democratic wins is quite simple now, increase voter participation=win election.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,476 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

i'd say if trump carries on he could very easily cost perdue in the senate run off.

that would give democrats the majority there.

the Dems needs to win both senate run-offs to go level with the GOP.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,625 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Good idea, let's get some ideas in. The Biden Coronation? Meltdown of the Century?

Donald Trumped. He Lost Bigly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

Whats-App-Image-2020-11-07-at-6-15-23-PM.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

Rte gave a brief history on Joe Biden.

Joe Biden went through a lot of heartache in his personal life and he's a good man to be standing up and standing tall, proud and happy after all he went through. I wish him all the very best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭prunudo

baaba maal wrote: »
    I believe it is in the entertainment package (genuinely).

Fox entertainment channel there alright, not the news channel though. Which is a shame, would watch it just for ****s and giggles.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,236 ✭✭✭threeball

I feel sorry for all the posters who were on here over the last four years cheerleading and defending Trump's truly abhorrent regime, and buying into utterly crazy, paranoid conspiracy theories.

Like, how messed up would you have to be to do that?

These people are genuine victims - victims of a Pied Piper confidence trickster who played on their internalised inadequacies and ruthlessly exploited them.

They're not victims, they're just idiots. Victims would imply it was through no fault of their own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,091 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

the Dems needs to win both senate run-offs to go level with the GOP.

in the georgia special one wonder why they ran 2 republicans?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement