Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

He doesn't even have the power left to suggest a coup.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,648 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

enjoy your "victory". not over.

Not only has the fat lady finished singing, she's packed her bags and moved on to the next show.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,474 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Overheal wrote: »

Someone asked me for this clip earlier.

Like I said, can relate.

Not like what I said, this is Van Jones not Alex Jones :pac:

Went for the Oscar bait performance, fell well short :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,608 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Good idea, let's get some ideas in. The Biden Coronation? Meltdown of the Century?

Biden goodbye to a narcissist

Or

How to lose an election in 3 easy steps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Were they expecting a drone strike in the back alley when something flew over they all looked to the sky nervously ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,091 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Overheal wrote: »

QAnon...a far-right conspiracy theory centered on the baseless belief that Trump is secretly fighting enemies in the “deep state” and a child sex trafficking ring run by satanic pedophiles and cannibals. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,681 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

QAnon...a far-right conspiracy theory centered on the baseless belief that Trump is secretly fighting enemies in the “deep state” and a child sex trafficking ring run by satanic pedophiles and cannibals. :pac:

Adrenaline-addicted baby blood drinking satan worshipping BASTARDS :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,773 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Nigel Farage, Katie Hopkins, Jacob-Rees Mogg, Peter Casey, Gemma ODoherty, John Waters, Herman Kelly, Dolores Cahill, Jair Bolsanaro, Vladimir Putin are all going to be very upset at the outcome of this election.

And that for me is reason 37 to be delighted at this result. It really is a kick back to the divisive nationalist populism which no longer should have a place in such an integrated world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,091 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

JeffKenna wrote: »
    With all the focus on Biden and Trump I think people are forgetting what an unbelievably attractive woman Harris is. My god, she's gorgeous.

careful! you'll be accused of misogyny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,535 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

The scale of which Trump has had his ass handed to him, on a plate is quite staggering. A sitting president... I was 100% confident for a Biden win but the scale of victory I don’t think anybody could have predicted...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

JeffKenna wrote: »
    With all the focus on Biden and Trump I think people are forgetting what an unbelievably attractive woman Harris is. My god, she's gorgeous.

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,334 ✭✭✭Cody montana

We won, we bloody won.

Please explain what you think is going to happen next, give a step by step rundown of what will happen, why it will happen and why Trump will stay in the whitehouse.

Nigel Farage, Katie Hopkins, Jacob-Rees Mogg, Peter Casey, Gemma ODoherty, John Waters, Herman Kelly, Dolores Cahill, Jair Bolsanaro, Vladimir Putin are all going to be very upset at the outcome of this election.

And that for me is reason 37 to be delighted at this result. It really is a kick back to the divisive nationalist populism which no longer should have a place in such an integrated world.

Not to mention a swift kick in the stones for brexit in general considering Biden's stance on doing a deal with the uk without the good friday agreement in place

• Registered Users Posts: 16 The Great Gatsby

Lucy8080 wrote: »
    Mayo for ( Uncle) Sam, 2021!

With big celebrations at the Biden Plaza!!

Has anyone checked on Outlaw Pete?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Compare the america biden is about to inherit compared to the one Trump inherited just four years ago. Biden will be lucky to just deal with covid alone, he is kind of doomed from the start to spend his time fire fighting the **** show Trump has left him.

As a hamstrung Obama had to do before him in fixing Bush's mess. It's a well recognised trend.
    The claim: 'Every GOP administration since Reagan has overseen a recession while every Democratic administration since then has overseen a strong recovery and economic boom.'

Economies under GOP presidents

Real GDP growth, a measure of economic activity in the U.S., averaged 3.33% during the 64 years and 16 presidential terms going back to the mid-1940s, according to a 2013 research paper by professors of economics Alan Blinder and Mark Watson at Princeton University. With a Republican in the White House, though, the economy's growth slowed to 2.54%, the economists found. With a Democrat in office, growth jumped to 4.35% on average.

A variety of other economic indicators, such as per capita GDP, stock market returns, real wages and the change in the unemployment rate, are also more robust with a Democratic president, the economists found. Unemployment fell by 0.8 percentage points with a Democratic president on average, while it rose 1.1 percentage points with a Republican, according to Blinder and Watson.
    Our rating: True

While it is difficult to assess blame for the root causes, at least one recession did begin under every Republican president since Ronald Reagan compared with zero under Democratic presidents over the same period.
    https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/05/28/fact-check-do-gop-presidents-oversee-recessions-dems-recoveries/5235957002/

duploelabs wrote: »

Awaiting instructions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Can't wait to see all those Trump lawsuits being thrown out of court next week. More entertainment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

no it is just him being his narcissistic self. That wont wash for an insanity plea.

Well.. I guess the narcissism will be useful here.. getting diagnosed with something would be an admission of failure so it won't happen meaning you can lawyer up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭screamer

Donald the infant packed his bags
    And said goodbye to the White House
    Off he went with a Trumpety Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Dillonb3

Glad to watch that chancer Farage been called out over mail ballot fraud claims :D

https://twitter.com/Haggis_UK/status/1323938999468175367

• Registered Users Posts: 5,334 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Have we lost a few others?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

We won, we bloody won.

Sure did, but let's not forget who lost...

https://twitter.com/magnolia_sugar_/status/1325144791059890177

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,810 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

tenor.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,628 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Needs to be reprogrammed

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Counting is ongoing, there is no way he will lose to Biden.

How's that going for you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Awaiting instructions.

From Trump on what to say, and what he really meant over these last few days..

:P:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement