Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Triangle

They're mostly brainwashed, it's plain and simple to see

Ahhh come on, you don't actually believe that do you?
    There was a load of different reasons people voted for him. Hopefully Biden and Co realise this.
    As an example, after 2016 in a documentary,
    There was a sheriff in a small town with a second job and his wife working - and they struggled with finances. He voted trump as he felt let down by professional politicians.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,474 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Dillonb3 wrote: »
    Glad to watch that chancer Farage been called out over mail ballot fraud claims :D

https://twitter.com/Haggis_UK/status/1323938999468175367

He bragged that he put a £10k bet of trump, the schadenfreude is strong

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

It was definitely an anti-Trump vote than a pro-Biden vote...kind of like when Fianna Fáil were voted out here a few years back.

Biden is the guy that is going to unite a divided America? No chance. He would not inspire anybody either in all honesty. America is only heading in one

direction anyway.

So what's the solution? Keep on with someone who actively manipulates and forces division for personal gain?

It will take a long time to bring people back together, it's not going to be an overnight recovery, but I believe (especially given the alternative) that this is a step in the right direction.

Do you agree?

• Advertisement

Have we lost a few others?

Greta, danzy, and one world order

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

enjoy your "victory". not over.

You're right, this is only the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭a_squirrelman

The_Brood wrote: »
    Well I can see why Americans are glad to be rid of Donald Trump. But very sad that they chose Biden over Bernie Sanders, someone who was at least willing to fight for the working people.

Bank Bailout Biden, Bank CEO Bonuses Biden will be best pals with our FG/FF, and the corporatist leaders across Western Europe. As in they do everything in their power to ensure the banks and corporations get richer, while the working man and woman gets shafted and told to be happy with the scraps thrown at them. Oh they make grand speeches about how they are doing the opposite, about how they are supposed to be about helping people - no one was better at speeches than Obama, and the working man and women were left deluded, lie to in a ditch. Which is why they angrily lashed out and rejected the Democrats, and will inevitably lash out and go red again when they realize Biden isn't the answer.

But at least the Americans have the excuse of saying they voted to get rid off Trump. What is our excuse? What is Europe's excuse? Why do we continue voting against our interests?

Let me guess, you voted Sinn Fein?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭7aubzxk43m2sni

peasant wrote: »
    So who's going to unwash their brains?

They are there and they won't go away in a hurry.

70 million people who were willing to re-elect a despicable, narcissistic egomaniac that couldn't give a **** about them ...that's a lot of people to convince that they were simply misled.

This is an oven-ready rabble to rouse again ...either by Trump himself ore one of his disciples.

Trump may have lost the election, but Trumpism is far from over yet.

I absolutely agree, its a real problem. America is in sorry shape. (And has been for some time, Trump was just another symptom)

namloc1980 wrote: »
    How's that going for you?

I imagine a few might be a bit emotional

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

I like this better...

Donald the idiot packed his bags
    And said goodbye to the White House
    Off he went with a Trumpety Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

cnocbui wrote: »
    As a hamstrung Obama had to do before him in fixing Bush's mess. It's a well recognised trend.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/05/28/fact-check-do-gop-presidents-oversee-recessions-dems-recoveries/5235957002/

Fact-check on economic cycles... this is gas!

Anyone who thinks this means populist nationalism is over is deluded, Trumpism was only a small part of it in that he twigged it first. Even Biden had to move towards Trump on China and even bringing back american jobs and buying american made products.

Someone less hated than Trump will be picking up his agenda because look what it did for the Republicans, they were supposed to be wiped out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

"I don't need you to vote for me to win this election" - Biden 2020

f5cuezpm0tx51.jpg

duploelabs wrote: »

Greta had a few account so that might be why looking at the prison forum.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,672 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

I'm highly suspicious that there's a very minimal number of people behind all those accounts that have now gone to ground or are banned.

GT89 wrote: »
    "I don't need you to vote for to win this election" - Biden 2020

I know your grifter site gave you this but it's very easy to find the full quote.

Fact-check on economic cycles... this is gas!

Anyone who thinks this means populist nationalism is over is deluded, Trumpism was only a small part of it in that he twigged it first. Even Biden had to move towards Trump on China and even bringing back american jobs and buying american made products.

Someone less hated than Trump will be picking up his agenda because look what it did for the Republicans, they were supposed to be wiped out.

No it's not. I take it, you're emotional. Take some time to yourself, trump was the figurehead of nationalism, the rest will fall by the wayside

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

I'm sure gonna miss this thread when the dust settles...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Dillonb3

tinner777 wrote: »
    lads, look at them ****ers, dancing and singing, loads of masks and not a gun in sight, it's like a different place??

There was clips of people dressed as mail boxes dancing in the streets of Philadelphia when it was announced Biden overtook trump yesterday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

vxm6hfpdyux51.png

Brilliant. They can't accept it!

sd38dkzkkpx51.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,491 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Is the ridiculous Irish response to this election out of hatred for Trump or a weird love for America?

It is frankly beyond cringe some of the stuff at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,190 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

GT89 wrote: »
    "I don't need you to vote for to win this election" - Biden 2020
    The full quote is....
    "Folks we got a lot of work to do. I don’t only need you to get me elected, I need you once I’m elected.”

Typical BS.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/03/tiktok-posts/video-misrepresents-bidens-speech-michigan/

Maybe look at the true story before posting utter rubbish like this

Is the ridiculous Irish response to this election out of hatred for Trump or a weird love for America?

How many posts do you have in this thread alone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭francois

sydthebeat wrote: »
    I'm highly suspicious that there's a very minimal number of people behind all those accounts that have now gone to ground or are banned.

There is at least on whinging in the prison thread about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

I wouldn't be calling it a purely Irish response tbh. The world is celebrating. F*cking delighted.

What's cringe is Trump accepting it and ranting like a baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

No it's not. I take it, you're emotional. Take some time to yourself, trump was the figurehead of nationalism, the rest will fall by the wayside

If you say so.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,334 ✭✭✭Cody montana

C ya. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement