Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

She's no Melania that's for sure

Younger Melania, sure. But not current plastic Melania.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,066 ✭✭✭endainoz

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Given that you don't care about it.

They sure did post on this thread a lot for someone that doesn't care.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,019 ✭✭✭✭listermint

When does Melania serve the divorce papers ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,628 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

bnt wrote: »
    In other words, I'll be looking to see who Biden appoints in key positions as indicators of how competent he will be as President. There will be limits on what he can get through Congress, thanks to a Republican Senate, but if you look at Trump's appointments in the Executive Branch and otehr Federal agencies, you can see where Trump got it wrong and where Biden needs to get it right.

Samantha Power Ambassador to the UK just to see Boris sh*t himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,488 ✭✭✭tigger123

Is Trump still pitchin' n puttin'? Or does anyone know where he is?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Jesus, all the crowds gathering!!

Biden has to reverse what trump encouraged in order to tackle corona

listermint wrote: »
    When does Melania serve the divorce papers ?

about 15 minutes time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

• Registered Users Posts: 23,780 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Fox News is a pleasure to watch at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Popular vote: Trump vs Biden 2020 https://en.as.com/en/2020/11/06/latest_news/1604692313_763319.html
    As of 12:30 p.m. ET on Saturday 7 November, this was the count of the popular vote for each candidate according to the Associated Press:

Donald Trump: 70,598,535 - 47.7%
    Joe Biden: 74,857,880 - 50.6%

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

President Elect Joseph R Biden: Trumpslayer.

Gotta love the smell of Schadenfreude in the evening, there will be time for healing but right now people are going to celebrate this one term orange bunker bítch getting a well deserve comeuppance. At least now we have a competent leader and someone who sympathises with Ireland and it will give Boris and co serious pause if they create alot of trouble for us over Brexit.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,491 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

funnydoggy wrote: »
    I wouldn't be calling it a purely Irish response tbh. The world is celebrating. F*cking delighted.

What's cringe is Trump accepting it and ranting like a baby.

The world? You think people around the world care about this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

sterz wrote: »
    You're right, not all were pathological. Still liars though.

Every person on the planet is a liar. It's a question of scale and motivation (amongst other things).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Strumms wrote: »
    I thought that was a joke, but he actually tweeted that, he’s actually N U T S

The guy is actually full on nutsville. :P

Sorry, but this was beyond obvious long before he was even elected.

Whoever is responsible for that headline, take a bow :D:D

https://twitter.com/ClareEcho/status/1325147348410904577

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭sterz

km991148 wrote: »
    Every person on the planet is a liar. It's a question of scale and motivation (amongst other things).

Sure. But I'd imagine presidents are up there with the worst offenders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Some of the Biden fans being interviewed obviously not listening to Joe's calls for unity and using it as an opportunity to attack Trump supporters.

Such a polarised country.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,616 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Wonder how Biden and Boris will get on?

Biden seemed to say that any trade deal would be dependant on honouring the GF agreement, I think the Brits think they are a lot more imporant to the yanks than they really are.

Looks out window.. yep not America. Checks TV, yep not American news. Checks URL, yep not an American website.

What's your point again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

She's no Melania that's for sure

That's for sure indeed, she doesn't need to spend her husband's money on plastic surgery.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

Trump man's megaphone was taken off of him and he's being shoved around, lol what do you expect screaming in people's faces??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭CFlat

I've been dropping in and out of Fox today cause it's the only American news network I can access and since Biden was called as President elect they have been far from critical of Biden and even wished him and Kamala wishes and have made plenty of negative comments as to how Trump ran his campaign. I always thought they were a mad pro republican station but not getting that vibe off them.

sterz wrote: »
    Sure. But I'd imagine presidents are up there with the worst offenders.

And again.. a question of scale. Trump had his own. You cannot believe a single thing that comes out his mouth.

Looks like a few more media outlets have given Nevada to Biden.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,473 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

OK for 5 Internet points, What's the title normally given to the president of the united states?

Leader of the free (......)

CFlat wrote: »
    I've been dropping in and out of Fox today cause it's the only American news network I can access and since Biden was called as President elect they have been far from critical of Biden and even wished him and Kamala wishes and have made plenty of negative comments as to how Trump ran his campaign. I always thought they were a mad pro republican station but not getting that vibe off them.

They have simply stopped supporting the loser. They will ramp up to whatever way the wind is blowing over the next few weeks. Probably in support of normal republicanism..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Simon201

Playing golf right now and he was in the creche this morning!

https://twitter.com/adiravia/status/1324632820858277888?s=24

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,622 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

CFlat wrote: »

Trump is not a standard-issue Republican. Fox and other conservative 'entities' may well have decided to distance themselves from him going forward and chart a different course for the GOP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement