Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,245 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Overheal wrote: »
    What we're hearing from people in the street is that if Trump had toned it the **** down and quit dividing people and making targets out of minorities he would have glided into a 2nd term.

If he hadn't mentioned Biden and didn't constantly put him down Trump would have walked it, can't believe the chap who wrote the art of the deal broke rule number one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,493 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

75m votes for him.

He'd walk it

He lost to a candidate that many couldn't give a **** about. He also has to compete with other Republicans who have the advantage of not being Trump.
    If he hadn't mentioned Biden and didn't constantly put him down Trump would have walked it, can't believe the chap who wrote the art of the deal broke rule number one.

Not sure what Tony Schwartz has to do with any of this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,078 ✭✭✭✭briany

Well you see if you count the legal votes... he loses by millions.

In Trump land, it works like this

[x] Trump/Pence

LEGAL VOTE

[x] Biden/Harris

HMM THIS WARRANTS INVESTIGATION

[x] Jorgenson/Cohen

WHO DIS

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

CFlat wrote: »
    I've been dropping in and out of Fox today cause it's the only American news network I can access and since Biden was called as President elect they have been far from critical of Biden and even wished him and Kamala wishes and have made plenty of negative comments as to how Trump ran his campaign. I always thought they were a mad pro republican station but not getting that vibe off them.

I can tell you they’ve noticeably pulled back from Trump over the last few weeks with the exception of some absolute nutters like Tucker Carlson etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭normakelle

duploelabs wrote: »
    Except they're all wearing masks. Chin up, accept defeat graciously

Which they could have worn to vote in person but no that would be too dangerous. Anyone under 50 without an underline condition should have had to vote in person as usual.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭CFlat

What we're hearing from people in the street is that if Trump had toned it the **** down and quit dividing people and making targets out of minorities he would have glided into a 2nd term.

Well thank god he didn't do that so:pac:

duploelabs wrote: »
    Except they're all wearing masks. Chin up, accept defeat graciously

Wearing a mask doesn't mean you can skip social distancing, it's just as much an event as any Trump rally which he was constantly attacked for. At least admit there being just as stupid.

Wearing a mask doesn't mean you can skip social distancing, it's just as much an event as any Trump rally which he was constantly attacked for. At least admit there being just as stupid.

they're*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,680 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

threeball wrote: »
    Why do the yanks love scrawling on pieces of cardboard and holding it above their head for hours. Political rallys, football games, you name it, there they are holding a completely bland statement on a bit of cardboard in badly drawn sharpie.

Was this Dublin?

image.jpg

Or this?

ireland-abortion-eighth-amendment-2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

We won, we bloody won.

If you had just preceeded that with 'You bloody beautay/ripper.' you could have picked up a complimentary Australian passport from the nearest embassy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,648 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

BoTh SiDeS aRe BaD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

I don't think they are being stupid, just that they listened to The President when he said not to let it dominate them. Inspiring words.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

E mac wrote: »
    I'm still watching CNN and I don't know why it's over no more to see. I'm gonna miss Wolf Blitzer and John Kings nightly geography lessons.

He's discussing house races. Thank God. I was having withdrawals.

Aww. You believe he wrote it. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,476 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Was this Dublin?

image.jpg

I wasnt sure until i seen the buses in the background

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Super Spreader event, so much for Biden supporters caring about Covid any more, the hypocrisy is off the charts, wonder will anyone call them out on it.

It's not an "event", it's a spontaneous gathering of people happy and relieved to see the back of that joke in the WH. It may not be clever or ideal in the circumstances but it's understandable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,476 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Aww. You believe he wrote it. :p

write it? I dont think he has even read it.

they're*

I'm using local dialect

I'm using local dialect

Oh bitch

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,937 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Daughter just sent me this , I thought it was funny !
    Sorry I can't embed it .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Super Spreader event, so much for Biden supporters caring about Covid any more, the hypocrisy is off the charts, wonder will anyone call them out on it.

You just did?

Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

normakelle wrote: »
    Which they could have worn to vote in person but no that would be too dangerous. Anyone under 50 without an underline condition should have had to vote in person as usual.

Shoulda would coulda

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,914 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

I'm using local dialect

And to be fair, you are drunk. And a monkey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

In other great news today, it looks like Vladamir Putin may have Parkinsons.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,780 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Haha reporters been waiting to tell these knuckleheads where to go for 6 years. :D

https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/status/1325154115173879814

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,493 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I'm using local dialect

Que?

hqdefault.jpg

There's still commentators coming on Fox who are still very early on, in the Kübler-Ross Grief Cycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭J2CVC

I pity the secret service staff who get posted to Donald Trump as an ex President. What a shɪtty job.

124160926_370293430954664_3893558301377025924_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=XVxG09ZfDt4AX-pmuOk&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=5d98b154f5eea2cc7e01c6b9ce8228a9&oe=5FCDD9BE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,473 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

They're there of their own volition, at least recognise the difference

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement