Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,245 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

J2CVC wrote: »
    I pity the secret service staff who get posted to Donald Trump as an ex President. What a shɪtty job.

In fairness he surrounds himself with Beauts doubt they were too upset.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,476 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Overheal wrote: »
    There's still commentators coming on Fox who are still very early on, in the Kübler-Ross Grief Cycle.

there are a few here still on stage 1

This doesn't look like fake news..

Wisconsin Clerks May Have Unlawfully Altered Thousands of Absentee Ballots

https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/featured/common-sense-central/content/2020-11-07-wisconsin-clerks-may-have-unlawfully-altered-thousands-of-absentee-ballots/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭crazy 88

Super Spreader event, so much for Biden supporters caring about Covid any more, the hypocrisy is off the charts, wonder will anyone call them out on it.

And Trump supporters wouldn't be on the streets had he won?

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭E mac

He's discussing house races. Thank God. I was having withdrawals.

Not the same ...it's ..it's just not the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

I pity the secret service staff who get posted to Donald Trump as an ex President. What a shɪtty job.

Once a month there will be a very serious game of poker, with grim faces and no banter. The stakes will be unimaginable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Overheal wrote: »
    There's still commentators coming on Fox who are still very early on, in the Kübler-Ross Grief Cycle.

Damn you, I thought I was finished with fox till Monday, think I've found my new place for laughs with comedian tucker Carlson

• Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

Ex President Trrump has just left the golf course, and will soon be leaving the Whitehouse to make way for the new President, Joe Biden US President elect.

The whole world now knows that Mr Biden will be the next incumbent in the Whitehouse, Trump knows too, but he just can't admit it publically :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

cnocbui wrote: »
    In other great news today, it looks like Vladamir Putin may have Parkinsons.

Aren't you a charmer...

crazy 88 wrote: »
    And Trump supporters wouldn't be on the streets had he won?

Of course they would but Trump supporters didn't weaponise covid for the election. Now they're partying like they just don't care.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,493 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

They could get smarter looking uniforms and call themselves SS Officers, would play well with the base.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

People celebrate Biden's win: terrible, hypocrisy, must have made covid up

People don't celebrate Biden's win: Biden boring, nobody cares, Trump would have had millions out

• Registered Users Posts: 13,491 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

So basically a repeat of the 2016 Election, except Biden got all of the third party candidates votes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Super Spreader event, so much for Biden supporters caring about Covid any more, the hypocrisy is off the charts, wonder will anyone call them out on it.

Oh we caring about COVID again?

The hypocrisy is strong indeed.

Ye if there are people irresponsibly mixing they should be called out for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

E mac wrote: »
    Not the same ...it's ..it's just not the same.

I'll take anything I can get.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,473 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Of course they would but Trump supporters didn't weaponise covid for the election. Now they're partying like they just don't care.

Still struggling with being gracious in defeat aren't we?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Damn you, I thought I was finished with fox till Monday, think I've found my new place for laughs with comedian tucker Carlson

Is he on now?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,473 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

cnocbui wrote: »
    In other great news today, it looks like Vladamir Putin may have Parkinsons.

No matter who they are, after personal experience of it, I wouldn't wish it on anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Ex President Trrump has just left the golf course, and will soon be leaving the Whitehouse to make way for the new President, Joe Biden US President elect.

The whole world now knows that Mr Biden will be the next incumbent in the Whitehouse, Trump knows too, but he just can't admit it publically :)

Yea, thanks for that update!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Trump weaponised Covid for the election. When states were struggling he actively worked against them, to play up to his base. He's not responsible for all 230k deaths but he's responsible for a lot of them - not by making mistakes or making the wrong choice, but by not giving a f*** about those people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Is he on now?

Tucker is on Monday to Friday, just tuning back into watch the bitters for a bit of humour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,671 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

This doesn't look like fake news..

Wisconsin Clerks May Have Unlawfully Altered Thousands of Absentee Ballots

https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/featured/common-sense-central/content/2020-11-07-wisconsin-clerks-may-have-unlawfully-altered-thousands-of-absentee-ballots/

Had a look at that and I don't think so.
    On Election Day, if a voter needs to correct information on the absentee certificate envelope,
    they and/or their original witness, depending on what the error is, must appear at the polling
    place or central count. This would be due to missing voter information, missing voter signature,
    or missing witness signature. The witness can appear without the voter to add their signature or
    address. Please note that the clerk should attempt to resolve any missing witness address
    information prior to Election Day if possible, and this can be done through reliable information
    (personal knowledge, voter registration information, through a phone call with the voter or
    witness). The witness does not need to appear to add a missing address.

I don't see the problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,334 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Someone get out the Simpsons lemon picture!

• Subscribers Posts: 41,669 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Paddy Power has paid out

Happy days!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

Never mind American States, I’ve all sorts of county names floating around in my head after late nights watching cnn.
    It was a good distraction from all things Covid in fairness.

km991148 wrote: »
    Oh we caring about COVID again?

It's not going away now. I've no faith in Biden having the same ability to make things happen.

This year was a great year for all things Brexit.

It's not going away now. I've no faith in Biden having the same ability to make things happen.

He doesn't really have to do an awful lot to do a better job than that intern twat over the last 4 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

I can assure you that has not been forgotten.

Runs in the family:

https://twitter.com/mayaharris_/status/1325114063219777537

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,237 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

duploelabs wrote: »
    No matter who they are, after personal experience of it, I wouldn't wish it on anyone

A former boss of mine, a man I respected more than most sadly developed Parkinsons.

I'm genuinely sorry you saw it in your family (I assume)

I'm not sorry if Putin has it. My only regret is that it isn't Motor Neurone Disease that he has.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement