Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Someone get out the Simpsons lemon picture!

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭crazy 88

Of course they would but Trump supporters didn't weaponise covid for the election. Now they're partying like they just don't care.

So you, like Trump supporters don't believe Covid is a problem?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,190 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

It's not going away now. I've no faith in Biden having the same ability to make things happen.
    The same ability as who?
    Are you seriously trying to say that Trump has done a good job with Corona?!...you can't be... surely ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,245 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

duploelabs wrote: »
    Still struggling with being gracious in defeat aren't we?

You'll ridicule Trump supporters but don't bat an eye lid when Biden supporters do the same, you even justified it, says it all really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

This doesn't look like fake news..

Wisconsin Clerks May Have Unlawfully Altered Thousands of Absentee Ballots

https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/featured/common-sense-central/content/2020-11-07-wisconsin-clerks-may-have-unlawfully-altered-thousands-of-absentee-ballots/

That's woolier then your best Aran jumper!

May have, could have, sources suspect..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

The biggest sickner in these elections, Mitch FCUKING McConnell being re-elected..

Like how!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,491 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Biden has been elected to unify America.

I didn't realise politicians were elected to unify countries.

crazy 88 wrote: »
    So you, like Trump supporters don't believe Covid is a problem?

I don't believe our reaction to it is correct, looking forward to Biden controlling the second wave in the states.

It's not going away now. I've no faith in Biden having the same ability to make things happen.

Certainly not over the next 70 odd days of a giant self centred git acting like a spoilt toddler holding the office of President.

Leadership my hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

So basically a repeat of the 2016 Election, except Biden got all of the third party candidates votes.

He won’t the independents by 14 points, trump won them by 4 in 16.

That’s the difference.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,334 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Hopefully Biden reverses the damaging environmental policies.

Clean water and air back.
    Stop the wall destroying cultural and environmental sites on the Mexican border.
    Expand Bears ears national park to it’s original territory, the hell with it, he should double it!
    Stop the forests of Alaska being destroyed.
    Stop Pebble mine.
    Stop the XL pipeline.
    Etc

Thank god.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭crazy 88

I don't believe our reaction to it is correct, looking forward to Biden controlling the second wave in the states.

Trump's reaction was correct?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,493 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

If Biden has a big inauguration crowd it'll set a bad president... I'll get my coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,473 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

You'll ridicule Trump supporters but don't bat an eye lid when Biden supporters do the same, you even justified it, says it all really.

Again, they're all wearing masks, outside , and are there of their own volition. Tell me when you realise the difference between this and a Trump organised indoor event

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Young man, there's no need to feel down. I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground. I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town there's no need to be unhappy. It's fun to stay at the YMCA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Paddy Power has paid out

Happy days!!!

My bet hasn't they're waiting for it for the "official results" whatever that means.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

The world? You think people around the world care about this?

https://twitter.com/aliaena/status/1325121977917403139?s=19

The evidence would suggest that yes, people do.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

duploelabs wrote: »
    Except they're all wearing masks. Chin up, accept defeat graciously

So why a need for lockdowns?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,493 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

My bet hasn't they're waiting for it for the "official results" whatever that means.

You might have to wait a while if they're talking about the EC.

It's very contextual, were you sleeping the last 4 years?

Cliff notes: America elected a giant narc into office. He appealed to many because he pretended to care about the sane things as they didn't, but really he just wanted his ego stroked while pretending to be the bestest president ever. All the while he would keep pretending but would cause conflict and upset because ultimately he was an irresponsible cry baby. This has escalated a lot. Tensions have risen based on multiple campaigns of disinformation. Systems have been destabilised and destroyed as the narcissist does not care. Not about anyone or anything else.

This is why a level of calm and unity is required.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,190 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

The biggest sickner in these elections, Mitch FCUKING McConnell being re-elected..

Like how!!
    He runs in kentucky...so you know....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭uptherebels

This doesn't look like fake news..

Wisconsin Clerks May Have Unlawfully Altered Thousands of Absentee Ballots

https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/featured/common-sense-central/content/2020-11-07-wisconsin-clerks-may-have-unlawfully-altered-thousands-of-absentee-ballots/

Getting desperate I see. Did you even read the article?
    "Multiple sources" say that the clerk's were filling in signatures but the whole article is about them filling in witness addresses.!!!
    And the statute they are going on about just says that there needs to be an address provided for the witness for the vote to be valid, and as far as I can see nothing preventing the clerk's from filling it in using reliable information.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,334 ✭✭✭Cody montana

The president is back at the White House and in D.C., where he was welcomed by a crowd booing and raising middle fingers at his motorcade.

Lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,582 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Larbre34 wrote: »
    A former boss of mine, a man I respected more than most sadly developed Parkinsons.

I'm genuinely sorry you saw it in your family (I assume)

I'm not sorry if Putin has it. My only regret is that it isn't Motor Neurone Disease that he has.

Nice..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Well they’re not elected to divide countries, that would be fairly stupid.

It’s no surprise then that it’s what Trump tries to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭the immortals

Overheal wrote: »
    Had a look at that and I don't think so.

I don't see the problem?

Read it again

• The president is back at the White House and in D.C., where he was welcomed by a crowd booing and raising middle fingers at his motorcade.

Lol

I’d say he’s in good form.

So why a need for lockdowns?

They've got an answer for everything, can't wait to see them riddle us that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭HDMI

After four years of the Democrats not accepting the Republican president they are all about unity now. I think the Dems set too big a fire and there is no going back to unity. When Trump won it was #NOT MY PRESIDENT, now a lot of #NOT MY PRESIDENT about for Biden.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,491 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

km991148 wrote: »
    It's very contextual, were you sleeping the last 4 years?

Cliff notes: America elected a giant narc into office. He appealed to many because he pretended to care about the sane things as they didn't, but really he just wanted his ego stroked while pretending to be the bestest president ever. All the while he would keep pretending but would cause conflict and upset because ultimately he was an irresponsible cry baby. This has escalated a lot. Tensions have risen based on multiple campaigns of disinformation. Systems have been destabilised and destroyed as the narcissist does not care. Not about anyone or anything else.

This is why a level of calm and unity is required.

Democracy produces divided results. That's the point.

70 million odd people in America are disappointed this week their party didn't win. Biden's comments won't change that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement