Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,261 ✭✭✭threeball

Unbelievable how long its taking to count these votes, good job they don't operate a PR system or the next election would be in full swing by the time they'd finished this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,691 ✭✭✭dasdog

Dozens of Michigan counties used the same software that caused 6,000 votes in one county to switch from Trump to Biden.

Wasn't that a corrupt SSD/Micro SD Card that caused the re-count of the 6,000 votes? And why would different counties/states use different software? That would be completely insane.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Trump will win 2024 if Biden gets in and screws up the economy and screws over miners. Maybe best for Trump to concede with the message '' The next 4 years will be the I told you so years, but come 2024 I'll be back''

Would those be all the miners that didn't get their jobs back under Trump?

Trump added almost Zero jobs in the mining sector in the last 4 years despite all his "We're bringing back coal Tripe".

In 2015 there were ~90,000 jobs in Mining , guess what.. In 2019 , there were ~90,000 jobs in the mining sector.

Why would they vote for him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,325 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Yes.

In all areas it happend, have you a link to prove your correct?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,379 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Trump's gone. Deal with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Remind me, what did Biden win Michigan by?

Nearly 150,000 I believe

In all areas what happened? What are you even talking about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,321 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

There is absolutely nothing to suggest it happened in all areas. Or do you have proof of that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,685 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Its shameful, cant support it. But id still back him over joe. Ive never claimed he was perfect , this last stunt is certainly a massive let down, On policy he’s still closer to me than biden.

Of course you are Eric, I mean you advocated just a few weeks ago on these Boards for refugees to be drowned and killed in the English channel while Trump separates refugees from their parents and locks them up in cages. So its not that hard to see how you prefer Trump to Biden. We see you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Where else did it happen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭Polar101

threeball wrote: »
    Trump won't like it when the Republicans eventually abandon him. I wouldn't be surprised to see him try to set up his own party and split the Republicans right down the middle. He could be the greatest thing that ever happened the Democrats.

I feel like that might be overestimating Trump's importance. He's not a politician, if/when he loses the presidency, he won't be in the limelight all the time.

Republicans existed before Trump, they should be able to move on. A lot of them voted for Trump because he was the party's candidate, not because they wanted him to be president for life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,379 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Nearly 150,000 I believe

Correct. 150,000 minus 6,000 is 144,000.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭Kraftwerk

Is PA going to finish a lot closer than people thought or are they still expecting Biden to take it with +100,000 votes?

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Jin luk

6k in 1 county

Over 40 county's uses that software.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭Cody montana

There is absolutely nothing to suggest it happened in all areas. Or do you have proof of that?

Someone on twitter said it.
    :D

Why would anyone bother with that kind of nonsense?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Polar101 wrote: »
    A lot of them voted for Trump because he was the party's candidate, not because they wanted him to be president for life.
    That was 4 years ago..since then they have backed and supported that idiot.

A **** party for ****...go GOP!!!!

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,504 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Highly likely in all fairness. If Biden can win at his age, then Trump could in 2024, especially on the back of Biden screwing the economy up with regulation and taxes.

I think Trump borrowing money to lower taxes and then being hit with Covid have guaranteed that their economy is going to be in tatters. Four years won't be enough to fix it, but hopefully, any Republican contender in the next election won't be the giant pos Trump has been.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,325 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

namloc1980 wrote: »

She said all areas using the software need to go back and check.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,696 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

threeball wrote: »
    Unbelievable how long its taking to count these votes, good job they don't operate a PR system or the next election would be in full swing by the time they'd finished this one.
    They did ranked choice voting in Maine for the first time, so third party candidate votes would be redistributed

https://reason.com/2020/09/23/maine-becomes-first-state-to-try-ranked-choice-voting-for-president/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Kraftwerk wrote: »
    Is PA going to finish a lot closer than people thought or are they still expecting Biden to take it with +100,000 votes?
    He's expected to be at least 30K ahead and possibly as high as 100K as most outstanding votes are in Dem areas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

I think it’s been revised down to 50k-100k.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

No.. It's still 150,000.

That single isolated issue, caused by a damaged SD card/USB Key was identified and corrected with the votes allocated appropriately.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,876 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

EmGLGJBWMAAY3Dr?format=jpg&name=small

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭85603

Highly likely in all fairness. If Biden can win at his age, then Trump could in 2024, especially on the back of Biden screwing the economy up with regulation and taxes.

Biden was also highly unlikely to be able to tolerate a presidential campaign.

Just as Trump would also be in 2024.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,301 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Biden likely to stretch lead if CNN are correct

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,261 ✭✭✭threeball

Polar101 wrote: »
    I feel like that might be overestimating Trump's importance. He's not a politician, if/when he loses the presidency, he won't be in the limelight all the time.

Republicans existed before Trump, they should be able to move on. A lot of them voted for Trump because he was the party's candidate, not because they wanted him to be president for life.

At least 50% of those who vote for Trump would vote for him if he was Republican, Democrat, Monster raving looney or Drown all immigrants party. Actually he'd probably get more if he headed up a party with the last name.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Jin luk wrote: »
    6k in 1 county

Over 40 county's uses that software.

Isn't it great the checks and balances are catching these things so we know that there is mistakes, and then they can correct them. I'm sure all places that are using this will check and if there is errors/glitches they will then be corrected.

That was 4 years ago..since then they have backed and supported that idiot.

A **** party for ****...go GOP!!!!

Yeah, but he was the guy the nation elected to be the president.

I think GOP will just move on, but of course they have other options too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Of course you are Eric, I mean you advocated just a few weeks ago on these Boards for refugees to be drowned and killed in the English channel while Trump separates refugees from their parents and locks them up in cages. So its not that hard to see how you prefer Trump to Biden. We see you.
    I think he advocated for them to be shot iirc

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement