Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭perrito caliente

froog wrote: »
    look i'm all for unity and in most cases, taking the moral highground, being the bigger person etc etc

but trump really is a special case. a genuine sociopathic monster who accidentally became president while trying to promote himself and then pissed all over the office and the people of america, and indeed the world. he literally cares only about himself, craves adoration no matter where it comes from, quite happy to be a symbol to white supremacists and other far right scum.

it is right and proper to mock him and humiliate him.

**** that guy.

Wow you're deep. Do you have a psychology degree by any chance? I could listen to your ruminations and unique perpective for hours lol

• Registered Users Posts: 23,189 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I hope they keep him away from the launch codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,488 ✭✭✭tigger123

Was there discussion here on the Four Seasons Total Landscaping thing?

Surely they meant to book the Four Seasons Hotel and made a mess of it (?)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Sandor Clegane

Trump is the living embodiment of a man child, he's been handed everything in life, he was born into enormous wealth which made it pretty impossible for him to fail in life.

He's not some sort of self made billionaire, he'd probably be nothing without the wealth he was born into.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

J. Marston wrote: »

Yep. Scary shi't

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,091 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

cnocbui wrote: »
    It's owned by Murdoch who has a ridiculous death grip on most of the media in Australai, I belivee, so why strange?

cause sky in UK aint like that at all. figured they would both be singing from the same hymn sheet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭perrito caliente

J. Marston wrote: »

Biden is the one that will be starting wars. Honoroble, noble wars of course. Ones that all the middle class Irish Guardian readers who populate Boards.ie can have many deep conversations about the 'rights and wrongs' of. Meanwhile a bunch of people in some third world country will die. But at least the man is likeable, Biden that is, so darn likeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

He's such a baby. Absolute embarrassment to the office of US president.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,648 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

namloc1980 wrote: »
    He's back from golf anyway, still crying:

That's pathetic stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

cause sky in UK aint like that at all. figured they would both be singing from the same hymn sheet.

Sky in the UK is owned by Comcast. Totally different to Sky in Australia which is owned by Rupert Murdoch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,780 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Doesn't seem like the man is going to bow out willingly.

rsl3cvlffpx51.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭as_mo_bhosca

Trump needs to take Greta's advice and chill and watch a movie. I'd suggest Frozen and put the big musical number on loop. Let it go, Donald, let it go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,374 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

The world? You think people around the world care about this?

Are you going to keep up this 'hilarious that Irish people dislike Trump' act for another four years lad? So many posts like this for such a long time. Eventually the answer should be very clear: yes, people around the world care very much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,476 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

tigger123 wrote: »
    Was there discussion here on the Four Seasons Total Landscaping thing?

Surely they meant to book the Four Seasons Hotel and made a mess of it (?)

post #2215. I'm not buying it though, it is just too perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

That's pathetic stuff.

He knows he’s lost, he’s not accustomed to loosing, he doesn’t know how to handle it... so he’s just venting horseshït to try and make it look like somebody else’s fault... it’s pathetic, it’s worrying though that somebody with his mindset and psychological defects could get to become president.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,909 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

"MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WERE SENT TO PEOPLE WHO NEVER ASKED FOR THEM!"

That should be easy to prove, if it happened. I like falsifiable premises.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Reporters not holding back now about the horrible incompetents in this administration.

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1325179489010266112

What is birtherism? Dictionary says not a word

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Questioning where someone was born...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

ShineOn7 wrote: »
    That's why I said both of them were horrible choices. And yet Biden is getting championed like he's Mr Clean

Biden fans are like this ...

You featured images of Biden, not Trump, stop taking us for being as mentally challenged as typical Trump supporters, your disingenuity might as well have a wailing siren and red and blue flashing lights attached to it.

• Advertisement

Trump is the living embodiment of a man child, he's been handed everything in life, he was born into enormous wealth which made it pretty impossible for him to fail in life.

He's not some sort of self made billionaire, he'd probably be nothing without the wealth he was born into.

I heard it put that if he and Don King were born in each others circumstances that trump would be a white version of Don King and King would be a black version of Donald trump.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,909 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Wiki says:
    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/birtherism

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Strumms wrote: »
    He knows he’s lost, he’s not accustomed to loosing, he doesn’t know how to handle it... so he’s just venting horseshït to try and make it look like somebody else’s fault... it’s pathetic, it’s worrying though that somebody with his mindset and psychological defects could get to become president.

Agreed. Tells you a lot about the opposition

odyssey06 wrote: »
    "MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WERE SENT TO PEOPLE WHO NEVER ASKED FOR THEM!"

That should be easy to prove, if it happened. I like falsifiable premises.

I dont think he is aware that some states sent a mail-in ballot to all registered voters.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭one armed dwarf

How is this guy going to even discharge his duties as pres for the next 3 months or so when he's on this self-victimizing bender

Not that he even does that on a good day but this is one of those things where someone has to step in surely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

I don't want to think about what you typed in to youtube to find that

He didn't have to, they're bookmarked.

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Nibs05

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

So this post here says Trump is clueless for being out golfing when receiving news he lost the presidency:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=115212833&postcount=1424

It received 25 thanks.

Yet now we know so was Biden! Biden was golfing when he found out he won the presidency.

25 ridiculous NPCs just mindlessly thanking a post just because it talks about Trump golfing and frowns on it. It makes no ****ing sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

I dont think he is aware that some states sent a mail-in ballot to all registered voters.

Don't worry, we'll have a trump translator in soon to check if he was just making a loud statement, or thinks that sending out mail-in ballots is fraud...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

So this post here says Trump is clueless for being out golfing when receiving news he lost the presidency:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=115212833&postcount=1424

It received 25 thanks.

Yet now we know so was Biden! Biden was golfing when he found out he won the presidency.

25 ridiculous NPCs just mindlessly thanking a post just because it talks about Trump golfing and frowns on it.
    I'm sure Gonald appreciates your efforts icon14.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement