Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

So this post here says Trump is clueless for being out golfing when receiving news he lost the presidency:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=115212833&postcount=1424

It received 25 thanks.

Yet now we know so was Biden! Biden was golfing when he found out he won the presidency.

25 ridiculous NPCs just mindlessly thanking a post just because it talks about Trump golfing and frowns on it. It makes no ****ing sense.

598-5981259_troll-angry-crying-meme-depressed-memezasf-trendy-crying.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Hehe... The peeps that voted Donnie to power now don't want to be forgotten by Joe.. unite the United States don't leave us behind or we'll cry and vote for a bigger cnut next time..

Source.. some idiot on fox news

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,669 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

make-america-great-again-hat.jpg

0_EmPeCvaXIAApn6vjpeg.jpg

Biden always was aul decent at shade

140212101047-08-biden-0212-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

So this post here says Trump is clueless for being out golfing when receiving news he lost the presidency:

It received 25 thanks.

Yet now we know so was Biden! Biden was golfing when he found out he won the presidency.

25 ridiculous NPCs just mindlessly thanking a post just because it talks about Trump golfing and frowns on it. It makes no ****ing sense.

Trump has a country currently under a pandemic to run, Biden does not.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Wow you're deep. Do you have a psychology degree by any chance? I could listen to your ruminations and unique perpective for hours lol

Ooooh salt-eh

My missus is a Dr in clinical psychology, and she also "hates that guy" and is enjoying all the saltiness of your crew and how much he's reaping what he has sown.

Her qualifications as a human however, like all of us watching that mess of a human in the White House for the last 4 years is all that matters.

"Get over it, you lost!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,476 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

It received 25 thanks.

I missed that post earlier. thanks for pointing it out. I gave it a thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

I missed that post earlier. thanks for pointing it out. I gave it a thanks.

Biden needs to get off that golf course and get down to Georgia.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,897 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

It received 25 thanks.

Golf and high political office... in a time of coronavirus?
    Have they learned nothing from the fate of our ministers for agriculture...

I hope Biden continues to play much (solo) golf and takes many Reagan-esque naps in office, does nothing to rock the boat (actually stay off boats) or frighten the horses (or markets).

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

It received 25 thanks.

Just added another thanks, missed that post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

It received 25 thanks.

31 now. Thanks for the cheese :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Well going on past form, that poor country is stuffed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,377 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

It received 25 thanks.

What's an NPC?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Trump should send in the army to break up these mass gatherings?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Owned by Rupert Murdoch..

Didn't really matter, Murdoch has turned on him, look at how all the Murdoch owned media are now handling him, there's been a massive shift.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

cause sky in UK aint like that at all. figured they would both be singing from the same hymn sheet.

Sky in the UK are no longer owned by Murdoch.

BSkyB were bought by Comcast in 2018

Okay this is accurate

121183261_10105216193932404_1449589243777861275_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=pGDrTAsWXG4AX-txMFx&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=65a44f1da6de63ab7218f7c7ad2b7b94&oe=5FCE1BDD

yes but if he is on the golf course he isn't actively making things worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,973 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Mr. Karate wrote: »
    A soaring economy [atleast until the virus], record low unemployment [even among Black and Latinos], 3 Peace treaties with the Middle East, 1st American President not to start a new war in over 40 years. Yeah he did nothing to change people's minds :rolleyes:

He could have done all that without being a dickhead though, couldn't he?

It was never about what he achieved, it was about HIM. Idiot Almighty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

Overheal wrote: »
    Okay this is accurate

121183261_10105216193932404_1449589243777861275_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=pGDrTAsWXG4AX-txMFx&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=65a44f1da6de63ab7218f7c7ad2b7b94&oe=5FCE1BDD

That's pepsi max and it's fine by me.

What's an NPC?

Non Playing Character. he is accusing us of being bots.

• Advertisement

That's pepsi marx and it's fine by me.

FTFY

• Registered Users Posts: 7,648 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Ooooh salt-eh

My missus is a Dr in clinical psychology, and she also "hates that guy" and is enjoying all the saltiness of your crew and how much he's reaping what he has sown.

Her qualifications as a human however, like all of us watching that mess of a human in the White House for the last 4 years is all that matters.

"Get over it, you lost!"

This for me is what makes it so difficult to not have a go at him and his supporters. I do understand the need to bridge the divisions (coincidentally I think Biden will do a good job of this, which is a large part of why I think he'll be a good president), but it's very satisfying seeing him and his supporters be such sore loser snowflakes after criticising and relentlessly ridiculing their opposition for a milder version of the same thing four years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I wonder what this election might mean for all the other strongmen leaders who have styled themselves on Trump. Bolsonaro, Duerte, Lukashenko and Orban must all be looking on at this with just a little bit of trepidation, it could be a window into their futures.

This for me is what makes it so difficult to not have a go at him and his supporters. I do understand the need to bridge the divisions (coincidentally I think Biden will do a good job of this, which is a large part of why I think he'll be a good president), but it's very satisfying seeing him and his supporters be such sore loser snowflakes after criticising and relentlessly ridiculing their opposition for a milder version of the same thing four years ago.

can we agree to start bridging the divisions on Monday and have at it before then?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,377 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Non Playing Character. he is accusing us of being bots.

Being a bot is great isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

It received 25 thanks.

Trump is president. Don't think Biden is yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,648 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Overheal wrote: »
    Okay this is accurate

As much as I personally would prefer the politics of the top two, I don't think they would have won this election and I think they could have made things even more divisive. I'd love to see the US shift left in the future, but I'm not sure now is the time.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    I wonder what this election might mean for all the other strongmen leaders who have styled themselves on Trump. Bolsonaro, Duerte, Lukashenko and Orban must all be looking on at this with just a little bit of trepidation, it could be a window into their futures.

much easier for the others to rig an election.

Being a bot is great isn't it?

I have been programmed to say yes, yes it is.

• Advertisement

odyssey06 wrote: »

Fuch, I must be getting old

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement