Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,377 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

I have been programmed to say yes, yes it is.

Da.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,091 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Overheal wrote: »
    make-america-great-again-hat.jpg

0_EmPeCvaXIAApn6vjpeg.jpg

Biden always was aul decent at shade

140212101047-08-biden-0212-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

is that pic of biden real?

if so, not great. not even sworn in and already stoking tensions. ripping the piss out of the trump who half the country (slightly less really) supports while preaching unity

• Registered Users Posts: 36,202 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Lawyer speaking sense here on fox..

It's impossible to do wide spread fraud on a state and national level..

Not organized that's for sure. But history will show millions of first time voters, all voting on genuine ballots, and all rightly getting counted.
    But there is no accountability for .. lets say Mom, who got 5 ballots in the mail. One for her, husband, two sons and daughter. Mom the only one who would ever vote in person, rest have no interest, and never did, and never will vote, couldn't careless about the whole crapfest that it is. But Mom used her 5 ballots, filled them all in, and threw them from her car window into a ballot box. Suddenly Biden has 5 votes this election, rather than one in a normal election where mom can't hide her husband, two sons and daughter in her purse while she goes to vote in person.
    The system is flawed, while the count I believe is honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

This is a class montage by RTE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,973 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

It is all over bar the man child throwing the toys out of his bed I suppose.

Anyone with half a brain can see this "man" for what he THINKS he is. Great entertainment altogether.

Biden will never be the panacea, but at least he is a gentleman, has dignity, will try (with difficulty) to make America join together. Hmm. But it's all in the trying. Trump didn't give a F.

Four years of calm after the storm will do now thanks.

• Advertisement

What's an NPC?

non playable character.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

Who's under investigation for corruption and his family members happened to make tonnes of money when he was given any power to negotiate in foreign countries. Biden in Iraq, his brother happens to also head over to iraq and get a piece of a billion dollar project (which fell through). Biden in Ukraine, his son just so happens to be put on the board of a known corrupt gas company, that's coincidence number two. China, Biden sent over for negotiations and again coincidentally his son happens to also get a deal out of nowhere with the Chinese government.

Let's not kid ourselves, I know you support Biden and you can whatabout with Trump all you like, it doesn't change the fact that all these corrupt-looking coincidences happened consistently through his career and he represents the kleptocracy that only Trump-hate can cause people to overlook. Any other politician at any other time it would be obviously indefensible.

[This post has been highlighted by Boards.ie to contain disputed information. Joe Biden has not been convicted of any crime and his stutter likely caused any of this perceived corruption]

Well, how did you ever guess that I prefer Biden to the outgoing yob? Did it come across that I had a modicum of concern for morality?
    There is little that can be added to mod's attached note. Trump had four years to put the long arm of the law within reach of both Biden and Hilary Clinton (" you'll be in jail.") He predictably did nothing because there was nothing to do.
    It was another of his lies as in "I love Philadelphia" before the election -v- "Philadelphia is corrupt" afterwards. Oh wait, there isn't necessarily any contradiction there, as in "I love corrupt Philadelphia." But, any old lie at all.... And the baboons lap it up.
    Incidentally, thanks for the permission to whatabout. It's hardly necessary, but since you mention it, what have Trump's progeny been doing in the cause of self enrichment including the POS who effectively incited Texan thugs to endanger the lives of Kamala Harris and her entourage?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,476 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Not organized that's for sure. But history will show millions of first time voters, all voting on genuine ballots, and all rightly getting counted.
    But there is no accountability for .. lets say Mom, who got 5 ballots in the mail. One for her, husband, two sons and daughter. Mom the only one who would ever vote in person, rest have no interest, and never did, and never will vote, couldn't careless about the whole crapfest that it is. But Mom used her 5 ballots, filled them all in, and threw them from her car window into a ballot box. Suddenly Biden has 5 votes this election, rather than one in a normal election where mom can't hide her husband, two sons and daughter in her purse while she goes to vote in person.

mail in ballots require a signature and each signature is verified.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

This for me is what makes it so difficult to not have a go at him and his supporters. I do understand the need to bridge the divisions (coincidentally I think Biden will do a good job of this, which is a large part of why I think he'll be a good president), but it's very satisfying seeing him and his supporters be such sore loser snowflakes after criticising and relentlessly ridiculing their opposition for a milder version of the same thing four years ago.

To the winner goes the spoils. Seeing as most have been banned or deserted there's only a few foils left. I'll admit it's grating that there's such a lack of originality in simply appropriating the insults of Trump supporters but that's nothing new and nobody's fault here. Maybe another simpsons lemon image?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

if so, not great. not even sworn in and already stoking tensions. ripping the piss out of the trump who half the country (slightly less really) supports while preaching unity

Crying over a hat now, who are the snowflakes supposed to be again?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 475 ✭✭AdrianBalboa

That didn’t happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

A Trump supporter worried about divisions in the country. that's a first, I guess you'll be worried about the deficit next January.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,174 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Are you still peddling this 3rd rate creative writing entry?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Come on, you know that's bullshieet.

its not the hat. its the message on the hat. i'd be the same if he tweeted it or spoke it.

do you think that message promotes unity?

But that kind of fraud, which exists in every country, would even out. Why would only a Biden supporter send in the ballot of his recently deceased grandmother who was sent one in error?

It was going great for Trump until they started counting the votes for Joe Biden.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

no, the use of non-zero is just lawyer speak. It is not evasive, it is still clear what it means.

A double negative? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,937 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

namloc1980 wrote: »
    It was going great for Trump until they started counting the votes for Joe Biden.

Genuinely lol !

no, the use of non-zero is just lawyer speak. It is not evasive, it is still clear what it means.

The judge wasn't very impressed by it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,648 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

To the winner goes the spoils. Seeing as most have been banned or deserted there's only a few foils left. I'll admit it's grating that there's such a lack of originality in simply appropriating the insults of Trump supporters but that's nothing new and nobody's fault here. Maybe another simpsons lemon image?

In fairness I think the appropriation is due to the Trump supporters behaving in the same manner they criticised so vocally in the past - refusing to accept the result and having meltdowns on social media in particular.

For what it's worth, I didn't think very highly of the "not my president" stuff four years ago either. I despise Trump, but he did win the 2016 election fair and square.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,669 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

37rul7.jpg

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,232 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,334 ✭✭✭Cody montana

So is Trump leaving the country?

Hope he doesn't come here!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Yeah that seems like a flaw in the system, can it be expanded to influence things on a state and national level?

That type of situation would be more suited to local elections and even then it's a one family situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

https://twitter.com/alphaisvibin/status/1325201722244034560?s=20

This exact tweet seems to be being tweeted a lot in reply to lots of accounts. All bots?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

That might depend on the bail conditions.

• Advertisement

A Trump supporter worried about divisions in the country. that's a first, I guess you'll be worried about the deficit next January.

i've accepted the fact that biden has won. but wearing that hat was stupid. ripping the piss outta trump while on the other hand promoting unity?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement