Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭perrito caliente

Has this been posted?

Why would it have been? It's drivel written by a partisan goon who feels the need to wear a mask in her twitter profile picture. It's not news.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

we're getting another first dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

I don't care for either side tbh but...

Yeah yeah, another one of these 'I'm neutral myself but for some reason I will focus all my criticism on one side of the discussion' posters.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

i thought these ballot cards were sent out to everyone?
    Varied from State to State. Some sent them out to everyone, others you had to request it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

It is, it is very sad how unreliable elections in modern western "democracies" have become.

"democracies"

Edgy.

Tell me the issues with Irish elections?

Or by "unreliable" do you really have issue with the fact that right-wing nuts aren't gaining much traction?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

It's important that Biden wins all remaining States and has a comfortable EC majority so that there can be no Trumpist shenanigans with EC electors.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,321 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

froog wrote: »
    so much for fox news dignity. watching them now you'd think the election is not resolved yet. pathetic.

Using those 3 words in the same sentence makes zero sense, unfortunately. But watch them slowly distance themselves from Don over the next few weeks. That's how they'll deal with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭one armed dwarf

Why would it have been? It's drivel written by a partisan goon who feels the need to wear a mask in her twitter profile picture. It's not news.

You mean like your anecdotal unverified drivel about the whole election being a sham?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Something a little pathetic about the legions of Irish people on this site who would have you believe they are emerging from some kind of deep emotional four year trauma. Get over yourselves ffs. ,Astonishing how easily people are lead around by the nose.

Lol.. if you have ever even thought about being in favour of Trump then I applaud your dedication to irony

• Registered Users Posts: 15,182 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

I feel like I am emerging from a deep dark tunnel.

Like some deep emotional trauma.

• Advertisement

Something a little pathetic about the legions of Irish people on this site who would have you believe they are emerging from some kind of deep emotional four year trauma. Get over yourselves ffs. Astonishing how easily people are lead around by the nose.

But I assume Irish people who believe without evidence that fraud has occurred in an election not taking place in their own country are not pathetic in your opinion right?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,321 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

namloc1980 wrote: »
    It's important that Biden wins all remaining States and has a comfortable EC majority so that there can be no Trumpist shenanigans with EC electors.

He'll win Georgia, and most likely win Arizona. That'll be 5 states flipped from the 2016 map. Huge achievement for the Biden team.

• But I assume Irish people who believe without evidence that fraud has occurred in an election not taking place in their own country are not pathetic in your opinion right?

zing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

I feel like I am emerging from a deep dark tunnel.

Like some deep emotional trauma.

I like the way a contributor put it on CNN, its like waking up from a long sleep, feeling refreshed and energised..

But I assume Irish people who believe without evidence that fraud has occurred in an election not taking place in their own country are not pathetic in your opinion right?
    Don't mind the hot puppy.;)

He ain't talking bout us of course.

The bitterness is strong with this one. You started a Donald Trump appreciation thread, feel free to frequent it. Harsh realities need not apply in your own bubble.

Can't mate. The mods made sure of that. Enjoy your own little bubble though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

The thing I love about all the fraud claims is the fact that not only would the dems need to carry out secret, massive inter-state, nation-wide corruption but they also knew full well that Trump would play the fraud card and investigate it if he lost.

There was even a Republican led investigation into it a few years ago remember?

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Tigerbaby

Nevertheless

despite the rhetoric and postulating evident here

There is a weight to the possibilities of voter fraud.

This will hopefully be investigated to a legal conclusion.

if proven implausible, fair enough. Mr. Biden may be President.

Democracy must be fair, one legitimate person/one vote.

Otherwise, its theft.

This applies to both sides.

The bitterness is strong with this one. You started a Donald Trump appreciation thread, feel free to frequent it. Harsh realities need not apply in your own secure bubble.

Was that the thread with the opening love letter paying tribute to all of Donalds awesome awesomeness?

Can't mate. The mods made sure of that. Enjoy your own little bubble though.
    Considering the number of votes peter casey got ...its not a bubble.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭no.8

Almost as pathetic as some people who go to the bother of creating multiple accounts after been banned multiple times and then picking a ridiculous username, how very small time a bizarre if this person is indeed Irish

The poster is not wrong though...we are at level 5 restrictions and i for one (along with many thousands on this island) would like to see my family sometime before 2020 is out and celebrating on the streets with zero social distancing for an election result on a different continent will likely set that back to a degree.
    Thankfully this is all but over now and people who got all worked up over D.T, and who don't tend to care about what happens near to them or on their own continent can revert to type again.

Tigerbaby wrote: »
    Nevertheless

Otherwise, its theft.

Did you post this opinion piece four years ago?

Nevertheless

Otherwise, its theft.

GREAT!

RECOUNTS as many as you want.

I don't want illegal votes for ANYONE.

Check for fraud for both sides.

GO FOR IT

Im all for it.

I don't want illegal votes for biden OR trump.

km991148 wrote: »
    Was that the thread with the opening love letter paying tribute to all of Donalds awesome awesomeness?

That's the one. Absolutely.

Nevertheless

Otherwise, its theft.

Why is there weight? Remind me?

Because Trump created that narrative and deliberately messed with the way votes were counted in order to support it? That's not weight, it's just more fud.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,648 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

B00MSTICK wrote: »
    The thing I love about all the fraud claims is the fact that not only would the dems need to carry out secret, massive inter-state, nation-wide corruption but they also knew full well that Trump would play the fraud card and investigate it if he lost.

There was even a Republican led investigation into it a few years ago remember?

Yep. If they were going to fix the election they wouldn't have done it in exactly the way Trump has been harping on about for weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Zak Flaps

3ieOcC4l.png

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Tigerbaby

no

why do you ask?

is my post not clear?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

There isnt. Its a complete fabrication of Trump and his team. Hes been blatantly doing it for ages with his twitter rants. He knew there was a good chance he was going to lose so he tried to get people to question the election. Only people who cant see that are the ones that dont want to.

• Advertisement

That's the one. Absolutely.

Then I'm sorry. You obviously had a lot invested in Trump.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement