Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

Yep. If they were going to fix the election they wouldn't have done it in exactly the way Trump has been harping on about for weeks.

They’d also have made sure they won the Senate

• Registered Users Posts: 15,182 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

I would say they have the papers written up for the legal challenge for weeks now ...i wonder if they showed them to comey before she was appointed?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,044 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Yea I can't find anything that says anything in more detail. Got a link?

I don't have a link but what I have gathered when a person requests a mailing vote they have to send in a signature or 2 which is then saved to a list and then checked against the vote. All states are better so maybe check stste of counties official website

Tigerbaby wrote: »
    no

why do you ask?

is my post not clear?

There is as much evidence of voter fraud as there has been in any US election, i.e. none. So why are you so concerned about the possibility of voter fraud in this election and not previous ones? Because Donnie tweeted about because he can't accept that he lost?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,172 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Zak Flaps wrote: »
    3ieOcC4l.png

The reassuring sound of the barrel being scraped.

Glazers Out!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Nevertheless

despite the rhetoric and postulating evident here

There is a weight to the possibilities of voter fraud.

This will hopefully be investigated to a legal conclusion.

if proven implausible, fair enough. Mr. Biden may be President.

Democracy must be fair, one legitimate person/one vote.

Otherwise, its theft.

This applies to both sides.

The possibility of fraud doesn't mean it happened. They still need to prove that it actually occurred anywhere other than the dark recesses of Trumps brain.

It can only be investigated if there is something to investigate. At the moment it's just Trump not believing that someone could beat him without cheating.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Guarantee the next election over here you'll have Gemma and the rest of the lunatics dribbling all over themselves screaming election fraud.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,321 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Something a little pathetic about the legions of Irish people on this site who would have you believe they are emerging from some kind of deep emotional four year trauma. Get over yourselves ffs. Astonishing how easily people are lead around by the nose.

Now you said it. If you believe a word of the drivel that Trump has been spouting for the last 5 years, then you've pretty much validated your own statement there. He's a wannabe fascist that has fuelled conspiracy theories and populism around the world and his 4 years in that office has been incredibly damaging to America's standing in the world. On that basis, I don't blame people for being delighted that he's gone. I certainly am.

They’d also have made sure they won the Senate
    They didn't win the senate ..but the gop have lost total control over it.

GOP have 48 seats ..the Dems have 46

It seems the rest have gone to leftest leaning independants.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

i'm not sold on harris to be honest. i just don't find her genuine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,190 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

froog wrote: »
    we're getting another first dog.

Two of them :)
    His other dog Champ from when he was vice president is still alive and well!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Nevertheless

if proven implausible, fair enough. Mr. Biden WILL be President.

Otherwise, its theft.

Fixed your post.

Also, if someone told you pigs could fly would you believe them without evidence? Or if they were a Nigerian prince would you believe them without proof...

Donald has set this stage because the known truth is that democrats love voting by mail and republicans love voting in person.. in person votes obviously are counted more quickly then mail in ballots.. it just so happens a pandemic came around and mail in voting was expanded across the US with that in mind.. and the chips are falling where they are falling.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

Nevertheless

Otherwise, its theft.

Advanced democracies, such as Europe and the US have robust and independent procedures in place to prevent electoral fraud. Emphasis on independent.

It is impossible for any political party or entity to engage in widespread fraud.
    There may be individuals who try but widespread electoral fraud on the scale Trump is suggesting is simply impossible in a western settled democracy.

nullzero wrote: »

It was scraped yesterday by a poster comparing Trump to Mozart.

°°°°°

D.Q wrote: »
    Guarantee the next election over here you'll have Gemma and the rest of the lunatics dribbling all over themselves screaming election fraud.

That's not going to happen.

Mainly because Gemma and Co will get the square root of fvck all votes to begin with.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,091 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Did you read about his policies in the meantime?

i did but i gave up. as an example here are the 1st 3 bullet points:

Trump wants to give the 10 richest billionaires – who have made a total of $196 billion this year amid the COVID-19 crisis – a combined $17.2 billion tax cut.

Trump wants to give the 50 richest billionaires – who have made $312 billion during the COVID-19 crisis – a combined $27.5 billion tax cut.

Trump wants to give the 100 richest billionaires – who have made $334 billion during the COVID-19 crisis, a combined $29 billion tax cut.

nothing about his own policies.

the next 4:

43% of the benefits of Trump’s corporate tax giveaway goes to foreign investors.

$134 billion in tax giveaways went to foreign investors in fewer than three years after Trump signed this bill into law.

Foreign investors received a bigger tax cut than the 95 million most-hard pressed working households in our nation — combined!

Corporations that pocketed billions of dollars from the tax giveaway still slashed jobs, shifted production overseas, and passed profits through to wealthy investors.

https://joebiden.com/two-tax-policies/

surely his own policies need to be spelled out? maybe they are there, but the 1st few pages are about trump.

°°°°°

Not genuine?

She's a politician.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,501 ✭✭✭✭walshb

FFS,

He has been openly saying for months now that the only way he can lose is by “them” cheating him..And his followers can’t follow this lunacy...

The man is fighting his own country and his own people...

A deranged imbecile!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Zak Flaps

I'm sorry you are an unhappy person. Drop me a PM if you need someone to talk to. Seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Trump claiming the election is rigged is totally on point for him. Here he is claiming the Republican primary process was rigged in 2016 (a process he won):

He also complained in the past that the Emmy awards were rigged because the Apprentice never won an Emmy. He just can't accept being a loser. Unfortunately for him he is a total loser.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Tigerbaby

Dear oh Dear,

have I stirred up a hornets nest or what?

I asked the question of legitimacy. It applies to either side in any election.

No need to think I am attacking one side or defending the other.

My preferences are my own.

I defend legimate democracy.

Who need be afraid of the truth?

If the US citizens have had a fair election, well then fair enough. Fair result.

If, on the other hand.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

surely his own policies need to be spelled out? maybe they are there, but the 1st few pages are about trump.

Clearly not . You may have missed it, but Joe won. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,476 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Nevertheless

Otherwise, its theft.

weight implies there is evidence. none has been presented.

°°°°°

gmisk wrote: »
    She was already screaming at the counting centre in the RDS.

And almost half the electorate was behind her in her quest...

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

sabat wrote: »
    Well at least we have the Hunter Biden and Ukraine and China corruption sh1tshow to look forward to. We'll look back on the Trump presidency as a golden era of dignity and financial probity in comparison.

No we won't.

Good hustle.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Trump claiming the election is rigged is totally on point for him. Here he is claiming the Republican primary process was rigged in 2016 (a process he won):

He also complained in the past that the Emmy awards were rigged because the Apprentice never won an Emmy. He just can't accept being a loser. Unfortunately for him he is a total loser.

Bit harsh a total loser . He became president!

Interesting to hear her talk from a few years ago.

I think she is the right LEVEL of genuine. One can be TOO genuine.

She is smart and balanced.

They didn't win the senate ..but the gop have lost total control over it.

GOP have 48 seats ..the Dems have 46

It seems the rest have gone to leftest leaning independants.
    That’s what I mean. If they were fixing anything, they’d have fixed the ballots so that they won the senate. Otherwise it’s a pretty rubbish fraud!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,476 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

a trump supporter complaining about barrels being scraped. hilarious.

• Advertisement

Dear oh Dear,

have I stirred up a hornets nest or what?

I asked the question of legitimacy. It applies to either side in any election.

No need to think I am attacking one side or defending the other.

My preferences are my own.

I defend legimate democracy.

Who need be afraid of the truth?

If the US citizens have had a fair election, well then fair enough. Fair result.

If, on the other hand.....

Again, you have chosen not to answer my question. Why are you concerned that there is fraud in this election and not previous elections when there has been no evidence? You want every single election to be dragged through the courts, regardless of whether there is any evidence of fraud or not?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement