Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

They’d also have made sure they won the Senate

You can't make it too obvious

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

That’s what I mean. If they were fixing anything, they’d have fixed the ballots so that they won the senate. Otherwise it’s a pretty rubbish fraud!!!

how many independents are there now?

Tigerbaby wrote: »
    I would have expected better reasoning and extrapolation based on your username.

I think there was fraud in Al Gores election. He was cheated.

I am open to the possibility that there was fraud in this election.

Courts will decide

Well you said there weight to the claims, i.e. evidence. Got any links to this evidence?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Be gas if Hunter Biden gets some cushy White House job now to really drive them all mad!

Director of the Office of White House Laptop Procurement. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

namloc1980 wrote: »
    You mean Joe Biden is responsible for coronavirus. Jeez he's some rascal!

FFS man use your brain!

The Dems and the Chinese were working on this together obviously.
    Dems are commies, Chinese are commies, it all lines up too perfectly to be anything else.
    You won't see the MSM reporting this though

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,702 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

have any of you noticed how massively right wing (or maybe pro trump) sky news australia is?

i always found it strange

Because there is an audience for that in Australia

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1325221361036521476

This has been cracking me up for hours now. Every time someone posts about it. :D:D:D:D

Almost like it's too good to be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,665 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Not sure If Rudy's sinister "people dont decide elections, courts (or was it judges?) do" makes it better or worse.

Yeah I heard that at the time too.

Courts don't decide elections. The electoral college does. The Congress certifies it. It's not a function of the Judicial Branch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,374 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

he would need solid evidence of something.

if he has 1 example is that enough? no idea.

would doubt it TBH.

but yes, he could win in the courts if he can present evidence of some sort of a fraud. not really win is my understanding; but null and void the election.

in this hypothetical, what happens then does anyone know?

It amazes me that Trump and his supporters think there's any chance that the court system is going to frustrate the express will of the people for a candidate. He has lost the popular vote by millions (climbing all the time) and needs to flip the result in multiple states.

Judges are not ruling out mail in ballots. They're not ruling out cured ballots. And they're not going to waste time ruling out ballots received after election day where it won't affect the result - as will be the case in Pennsylvania.

The gap is simply too big. If it had been one state. If it had been less than 5k votes. Then maybe. But that is not what happened.

nullzero wrote: »
    And almost half the electorate was behind her in her quest...

Ya what?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Not sure if any of you have spotted this or if it was already posted, but Jeb Bush sent his congratulations to Joe Biden.

Just read the second line of the tweet.

I think he had stopped praying the last four years.
    Perhaps he just didn't have the energy.
    Congratulations to President-elect Biden. I have prayed for our President most of my adult life. I will be praying for you and your success. Now is the time to heal deep wounds. Many are counting on you to lead the way.

https://twitter.com/JebBush/status/1325133897781243908

I am not allowed discuss …

Gemma O'Doherty and John Waters - very good video on Gemma website. Firstly it is about Ennis courthouse, and the incarceration of two people there; but then they discuss the US Election and John makes the point of the 'timing' of this Covid virus and the way it has affected the approach to the electoral system, i.e. postal ballots, social distancing. really good video.
    gemmaodoherty.com

also, some station in the u.s. was saying that people were selling their postal ballots [to Dems.?] in NYC.

of course, here also there is vote fraud, i.e. people voting twice? or maybe vote a certain way, for a favour??

Bold, my emphasis. None of that is true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Biden just increased his margin by 1600 in Georgia after the latest dump of 1900. He is over 9000 ahead there now with not many votes left to count.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Tigerbaby

Well you said there weight to the claims, i.e. evidence. Got any links to this evidence?

The "weight" I refer to is from both democrat and republican sources

I like to keep an open mind. I would recommend it to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,091 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

you said

no evidence has been presented. You have not seen any evidence. So how can you think there is any weight to this? that is just wishful thinking on your part.

there is one. where a woman's dead grand mother voted.

https://philadelphiaexaminer.com/nevada-gop-posts-video-of-woman-saying-dead-grandmother-voted

cannot find the vid as its been deleted from twitter and youtube.

2 scenarios...it horsehit so was deleted, or its true so was deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

• Registered Users Posts: 36,202 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

jmayo wrote: »
    Not sure if any of you have spotted this or if it was already posted, but Jeb Bush sent his congratulations to Joe Biden.

Just read the second line of the tweet.

I think he had stopped praying the last four years.
    Perhaps he just didn't have the energy.

https://twitter.com/JebBush/status/1325133897781243908

"Please pray"

• Registered Users Posts: 40,476 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

there is one. where a woman's dead grand mother voted.

https://philadelphiaexaminer.com/nevada-gop-posts-video-of-woman-saying-dead-grandmother-voted

cannot find the vid as its been deleted from twitter and youtube.

2 scenarios...it horsehit so was deleted, or its true so was deleted.

and you think that trump is going to go to court on the strength of that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

lol fox keeping mentioning the "pungent smell of marijuana" at the street parties.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

• Registered Users Posts: 40,476 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Tigerbaby wrote: »
    The "weight" I refer to is from both democrat and republican sources

I like to keep an open mind. I would recommend it to you.

and what are the democrat sources?

That's the worst tweet of the lot so far today. Sugar is an odious goon anyway.

reports of riot police gathering in white house. hopefully nothing dumb happens.

Except for the fact that it's actually true. It actually happened. Someone, somewhere gave the ok to actually do this. And even worse, America's Mayor (TM) turned up to jump through the hoops. Didn't bother to question the fact that he was giving a live speech in the back lot of a whatever the f*ck it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

froog wrote: »
    reports of riot police gathering in white house. hopefully nothing dumb happens.

Peaceful protestors or violent right wingers?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,377 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

froog wrote: »

That will be the Trumps thrashing the White House.

Peaceful protestors or violent right wingers?

no protestors at all. people celebrating. it's a party.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,091 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    It amazes me that Trump and his supporters think there's any chance that the court system is going to frustrate the express will of the people for a candidate. He has lost the popular vote by millions (climbing all the time) and needs to flip the result in multiple states.

Judges are not ruling out mail in ballots. They're not ruling out cured ballots. And they're not going to waste time ruling out ballots received after election day where it won't affect the result - as will be the case in Pennsylvania.

The gap is simply too big. If it had been one state. If it had been less than 5k votes. Then maybe. But that is not what happened.

i'm saying if trump can prove one, then he can call into question the whole thing. 'if 1, why not more?'

that's the tactic i think he will use. its irrelevant really as it turns out, as in January it goes to Pelosi i think if the election result remains in question.

So trump's end game (i think) will be to do that, so he always has (in his mind) that one silver lining to hold on to.

if the above scenario is the case, what happens? pelosi until the house votes on next president?

• Advertisement

i'm saying if trump can prove one, then he can call into question the whole thing. 'if 1, why not more?'

that's the tactic i think he will use. its irrelevant really as it turns out, as in January it goes to Pelosi i think if the election result remains in question.

So trump's end game (i think) will be to do that, so he always has (in his mind) that one silver lining to hold on to.

if the above scenario is the case, what happens? pelosi until the house votes on next president?

that's not how the law works.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement