Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭Christy42

https://twitter.com/i/status/1324743346607124485

building sites as registered voters living there in Philly hmm

This is a complete scattershot of random accusations. No idea what the idea is except to try and make smoke when there is no fire.

The Biden campaign has the right idea not responding to anything coming out of the Trump campaign these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Smee_Again wrote: »
    He’s back.

Which one of them is he?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Tippex

not sure why I didn't do this before but you could win the election with just 11 states to get you over the 270 Electoral college votes

California 55
    Texas 38
    Florida 29
    New York 29
    Illinois 20
    Pennsylvania 20
    Ohio 18
    Georgia 16
    Michigan 16
    North Carolina 15
    New Jersey 14

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

threeball wrote:
    The people that vote for trump know damn all about politics or policies. They love the theatre, the fact he's as racist, as homophobic, as ready to blame anyone but himself as they are.

I know it's hard to think anything but this based on the input from many Trump supporters on this thread, but given ~48%-ish percent of the US may have voted for him I need to believe this is not the case for my own sanity!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,643 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Wow that last thread reached 10k pretty quickly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Go on Biden

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,095 ✭✭✭✭briany

CNN have a banner up saying, "Frenzy in WH as realization Trump could lose sets in"

If so, oh to be a fly on that wall.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Tippex wrote: »
    not sure why I didn't do this before but you could win the election with just 11 states to get you over the 270 Electoral college votes

California 55
    Texas 38
    Florida 29
    New York 29
    Illinois 20
    Pennsylvania 20
    Ohio 18
    Georgia 16
    Michigan 16
    North Carolina 15
    New Jersey 14

That's a fairly impossible combo though , especially in the US today.

briany wrote: »
    CNN have a banner up saying, "Frenzy in WH as realization Trump could lose sets in"

You can only imagine what's going on in there. Chaos I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,629 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

I wonder who drew the short straw of having to try and talk some sense into him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

I wonder who drew the short straw of having to try and talk some sense into him?

I actually feel like that downfall scene is the reality now, except obviously trump is nothing like hitler

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

someone must have told him

532031.jpg

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    That's a fairly impossible combo though , especially in the US today.

oh I'm not saying that it would be possible it was just intriguing to see what ones you would need in order to get the least states required

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,095 ✭✭✭✭briany

I actually feel like that downfall scene is the reality now, except obviously trump is nothing like hitler

man-fishing-on-dock-260nw-1018015699.jpg

I would put money on Barron but that might be too difficult a conversation and Barron would likely be speaking in a too advanced tone for Trump.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Does anyone know why different news outlets have different electoral vote counts for each candidate? If each state has a certain number of electoral college votes then surely all news outlets should agree as states are decided?

e.g.
    Biden 264 Trump 214 - The Guardian
    Biden 253 Trump 214 - BBC News
    Biden 253 Trump 213 - CNN
    Biden 264 Trump 214 - FoxNews

Gas to see Right wing fox and left win guardian agreeing on something :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

r3nu4l wrote: »
    Does anyone know why different news outlets have different electoral vote counts for each candidate? If each state has a certain number of electoral college votes then surely all news outlets should agree as states are decided?

e.g.

Arizona either in the Biden column or not. 11 EVs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,629 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

e9d.jpg

after all the **** he's said and the person we know he is, i can't see trump conceding like a grown up even if he knows it's 100% over. which just adds to the entertainment. he'll have two months left of tweeting before he's thrown off twitter for good and turfed out of the white house by force if necessary.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

The plot thickens....glitches giving 6000 Trump votes for Biden..

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1324782215251824643?s=20

It's 3000 isn't it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

r3nu4l wrote: »

e.g.

AP declared Arizona for Biden days ago. The Guardian and Fox are including that. In the end Arizona won't matter either way.

270k votes left to be counted and tabulated in Arizona. Should be down to 100k by end of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭drogon.

Illegal things are happening, but hang on I need to find it now - should be somewhere behind the couch !

Ronna McDaniel asks for ‘time’ to produce specific claims of alleged voter fraud

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/06/ronna-mcdaniel-alleged-voter-fraud-434724

• Registered Users Posts: 16,645 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

u9VEvYOtS1nS.gif

?s=fatherted&e=S02E09&i=S02E09-NacUZdDG&t1=YOU%20WOULDN%27T%20FIND%20HITLER%20TWEETING&t2=MENTAL%20STUFF%20AT%203%20IN%20THE%20MORNING

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,678 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

froog wrote: »
    someone must have told him

532031.jpg

Christ, how can they be in a "frenzy"? The writing has been on the wall for almost a day now, but now they are in a frenzy?

Gintonious wrote: »
    Christ, how can they be in a "frenzy"? The writing has been on the wall for almost a day now, but now they are in a frenzy?

i think they're talking specifically about trump himself.

this is the greatest meme event of all time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,420 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Oh to be a fly on the wall in there for sure! Is that Steve Bannon thug still involved? They’re probably all attacking eachother again.
    Also said earlier a lot of the staffers are very worried about being unemployed soon. Lol
    Hopefully we get more juicy details as things fall apart.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

We're this close to the end and people on an IRISH forum are trying to spread far right conspiracy theories. That's fairly sad like

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement