Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,189 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Kamala is very presidential. Reckon she'll breeze in after Biden.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

astrofool wrote: »
    Tbh, I expected better than that from you, very misogynistic. Hope you own it :)

Misogynistic comments are exactly what I would expect from him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82,913 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I hope Kim Jong-un has sent a telegraph to congratulate him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

So strange to hear such a normal speech from a US President after the last 4 years :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

rosser44 wrote: »
    You lost, don't be a sore loser

I accept joe biden won. Im not going to claim voter fraud or any other craic as I have repeatedly stated, the US election system is robust and joe biden won the EC by the thinnest margin.

Harris has yet to prove her self , which she is entitled to do. I think she was picked for optics over experience and there are definitely legitimate questions about her sleeping her way up the ladder in the past, but lets give her a run at this.

The only thing I ask of this presidential term is people to accept criticisms of joe or Kamala on their own merit and not just as an attack on ‘that side’.

Ive never suggested for one second anything about dementia, fraud, russia, conspiracy crap etc.. I will continue in this fashion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

And if you have enough power to give her a better job she’d probably go for it.

Its how she got the test of her career...

Time for this again:

lemon.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

jmayo wrote: »
    Jaysus fook, do all the sore losers hang out together or what.
    Now makes sense why some laud Trump. :rolleyes:

They only hang out together online because they can't find people to hang out with in real life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

It's not misogynistic, a decade of finger wagging and head nodding and snarkyness putting people down during hearings will garner that view. Klobuchar for e.g. is the polar opposite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭dzsfah2xoynme9

I dunno, I actually like auld Joe..

So strange to hear such a normal speech from a US President after the last 4 years :pac:

Why isn't he calling people petty names and creating division??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Yeah, she hasn't even used 1 childish name for an opponent. The country is on a sharp downward slide.......

So unprecidentitialist.

Need some bad insulting nicknames for everyone who doesn't agree with you for people to respect you as a president or vice president.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Hopefully he doesn't disband United States Space Force.

Probably will keep the department but refine the name and look to be more distinguished and not a cheap hollywood knock off.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,766 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

And if you have enough power to give her a better job she’d probably go for it.

Its how she got the test of her career...

You're really fcuking hating this aren't you.

The blustering, non-pc, anti-immigration, bag of wind with his uber-conservative sidekick, told to fcuk off and a mixed heritage woman part of the ticket to replace them.

I'm delighted for the exact same reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

rosser44 wrote: »
    Misogynistic comments are exactly what I would expect from him

Misogyny is a dislike for women, seems like he just dislikes Harris. Not necessarily misogyny.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

AllForIt wrote: »
    Harris has her preferred pronouns on her twitter bio so you might be right about that alas.

Oh no, people deciding how they want to be addressed? The world is truly ****ed .

As we know, all the big hard men moaning about pronouns definitely would never have an issue with someone repeatedly calling them dave when they hate being called dave and only go by david. Theyd just tell themselves to man up and deal with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

a real president. god i missed that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Are they even gonna mention Donald and his huff?

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

Is there a more odious person out there than Steven Crowder?

A bully, homophobe, transphobic little scumbag. During the elections I watched a few minutes of his live stream and despite having four other guys on his show this loud obnoxious little man would hardly give any of them a chance to speak. He was also strapped during his own show carrying a magnum which he was so proud of. I' embarrassed for this 'alpha'.

The best part was his confidence as he talked everyone through the maps and how he knew Trump was going to win this state and that state so easily. Now he is crying on twitter about fraud. What an awful individual.

These guys that got rich off the hate of Trump should not be forgotten.

Oh no, people deciding how they want to be addressed? The world is truly ****ed .

When you mainstream delusion you can expect some sort of rebuttal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Not even one conspiracy theory from Joe yet... this feels weird!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

He's nailing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

Biden listening to scientists and experts. What a cuck!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Holy fook he is talking about scientists and listening to them and sh**.

Not a word about spiritual advisors.

Holy sh** the country is doomed.

I am not allowed discuss …

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

vojiwox wrote: »
    Are they even gonna mention Donald and his huff?

I hope he doesn't, because that will drive the loser crazy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82,913 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Infini wrote: »
    Probably will keep the department but refine the name and look to be more distinguished and not a cheap hollywood knock off.

LQBTQ+XYZ.Com/People of Space has a nice inclusive non offensive ring to it.

A decent person as US President. It has been missed for the last 4 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,654 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

froog wrote: »
    joe looks 10 years younger.

Wouldn't you?

This Presidency has been a miasma.

FantasticDisguisedCopepod-size_restricted.gif

Concannon7 wrote: »
    Is there a more odious person out there than Steven Crowder?

A bully, homophobe, transphobic little scumbag. During the elections I watched a few minutes of his live stream and despite having four other guys on his show this loud obnoxious little man would hardly give any of them a chance to speak. He was also strapped during his own show carrying a magnum which he was so proud of. I' embarrassed for this 'alpha'.

The best part was his confidence as he talked everyone through the maps and how he knew Trump was going to win this state and that state so easily. Now he is crying on twitter about fraud. What an awful individual.

These guys that got rich off the hate of Trump should not be forgotten.

He's an absolute w*nker. It would be fine if he had his own views but he's extremely aggressive in interviews. Guy is drunk on power now to the point truth doesn't matter, initially I liked him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Or an attack on other Americans

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,766 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Excellent speech from him so far.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement