Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

WOW !

Textbook! diametrically opposed in style & substance to anything Trump could ever utter.

I'm referring to both Kamala Harris & Joe Biden.

Trump hasn't been sidelined, he's been kicked into orbit !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

simply the best

adrienne-warren-in-tina_vert-8720c9e1782cec3358a6de60caa30ec2e08f9d4f.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

The "soul" of America will never change, it will always be rural honest folk vs big cities

Cos cities have no honest folk...

I fúcking hate that lazy shít.

Every country has an urban and rural divide. We have to put up with it here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

vojiwox wrote: »
    No chance, sure the system is rigged by the dems :pac:

Never said that, but Harris ran from the primary long before her home state was counted. I've watched a gazillion hearings and she behaves in a manner I don't think the general public would align with, finger waving, passive aggressive head nodding and a general sense of treating people in such hearings as dogs. It's not a good look and her fakeness/nastiness is transparent imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82,912 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

He certainly didn't get the fireworks from Moore Street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Now THAT'S how a President and Vice President should speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

namloc1980 wrote: »
    What's this hope all about. Where's the bitterness and name calling??

But but, BLM....ANTIFA.....DERPY DERP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,091 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

vojiwox wrote: »
    Nice few tunes, that won't result in cease and desists!

Ah Trump, you'll be missed!

did he play despacito?

nearly as bad as theresa may dancing to abba

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

jmayo wrote: »
    I am a cynical old basta**, but have to say that speech even gave me some hope.

Also damn good choice of music and I bet none of the artists will be complaining about it's use.

I hate the God stuff though.

God protect our troops...eh there's a chance he doesn't exist so maybe just stop sending them over?

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

magma69 wrote: »
    We get it lads. Ladies aren't throwing themselves at you, (can't figure out why) but seriously, you'd be shocked how much more liked you will be when you're not so bitter and filled with hatred.

Let it go lads.

Such a weird attempt at an insult lol

Just try try to keep the sweeping claims of misogyny to a minimum. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Never thought I would see a fireworks display that trolls Trump but this is it, President 46 up in lights!

Never ceases to amaze me how people fall for the words of politicians.

It was a speech written by people who are good with words.

It wasn't a patch on Obama and look what a letdown he was.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

namloc1980 wrote: »
    What's this hope all about. Where's the bitterness and name calling??

You get so used to it that it starts to become normal.
    Hopefully Biden can set the tone for something a bit more respectful.

When they go low, we go high

It's incel central tonight.

Same with unionists, any attempt to achieve equality is looked upon as a weakness.

It's 2020. It's sickening.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

We get it lads. Ladies aren't throwing themselves at you, (can't figure out why) but seriously, you'd be shocked how much more liked you will be when you're not so bitter and filled with hatred.

Let it go lads.

Not everything is about sex, pretty sad you think people should hold particular viewpoints to get laid or that politics is to do with it. Very sad.

“I agree with this candidate/policy because it will get me the ride” is a pretty terrible way to decide tour future.
    http://stonetoss.com/comic/with-friends-like-these/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Cry more tears!

Great point.

Ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Masks instead of MAGA hats.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

I wonder did the Trump clan watch it together and what his gang of flunkies are saying to him... oh to be a fly on the wall in the White House

• Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

Such a weird attempt at an insult lol

Just try try to keep the sweeping claims of misogyny to a minimum. Thanks.

No bother pal. I'm sure you're super well liked and have a big friend network because you're such a positive dude. There's nothing toxic at all going on.

• Advertisement

Inquitus wrote: »
    Cry more tears!

What tears?

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭RunningFlyer

Jesus. I forgot what a presidential speech sounded like. Good man Joe. “Keep the faith. Spread the faith”

Also, was the light show drones or a big screen?...very impressive.

Also convinced 100% Kamala Harris will be the 47th US President... her speech was incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

22716423.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Its a pity there isn't a real crowd there, corona I know, but it would have been amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Never said that, but Harris ran from the primary long before her home state was counted. I've watched a gazillion hearings and she behaves in a manner I don't think the general public would align with, finger waving, passive aggressive head nodding and a general sense of treating people in such hearings as dogs. It's not a good look and her fakeness/nastiness is transparent imo

Sure only time will tell.

Let's face it, in a world where Donald Trump became president of America, and is still sitting in the White House believing he won another 4 years and some Republicans are on TV acting like he may have a point....absolutely anything is possible at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Jesus. I forgot what a presidential speech sounded like. Good man Joe. “Keep the faith. Spread the faith”

Also, was the light show drones or a big screen?...very impressive.

Also convinced 100% Kamala Harris will be the 47th US President... her speech was incredible.

Drones. They were talking about it earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Well it's not hard reading off a teleprompter in fairness

Is he so old and dementia ridden that he can't string a sentence together or is he perfectly able to read off a teleprompter with his good vision and speak properly throughout? Time to pick a lane folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

A Biden / Klobuchar presidency would be pretty much invincible to a degree, it'll take a while but imo they'll be a Republican President in 2024

General public are much smarter than what politicians and the media give them credit for. I don't dislike Biden and Trump HAD to go, for now it's a bandaid that'll be constantly peeling

• Registered Users Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭Wolf359f

jmayo wrote: »
    I am a cynical old basta**, but have to say that speech even gave me some hope.

Also damn good choice of music and I bet none of the artists will be complaining about it's use.

The world needed a pick-up, something good from 2020, some hope and we have gotten it.

On the music, I'm now listening to Coldplay! haha.
    So nice seeing the scenes of joy and hope across America and all his family on stage, even with masks on, you know they were delighted!

• Advertisement

You have to remember this side believe an attack on any woman or minority is an attack on all women / minorities, not just a comment on one person. Its how they dismiss any criticism, which is why she’ll be used to dishout the hard to swallow pills , disagree = racist / sexist

No. You made a clear misogynistic comment that Kamala Harris is only where she is because she rode around.

Own it and grow up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement