Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

Is there any chance Trump could just **** off on Monday and let Joe take over a bit sooner?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

Never ceases to amaze me how people fall for the words of politicians.

It was a speech written by people who are good with words.

It wasn't a patch on Obama and look what a letdown he was.

Makes a refreshing changes from the incoherent ramblings from trump of the last 4 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

namloc1980 wrote: »
    So weird seeing the president's family being happy and loving.

I was just thinking that.

All those people on stage genuinely happy to be there together. Gas.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Well it's not hard reading off a teleprompter in fairness

Biden should do well, if for any reason Harris assumes the Presidency any capable Republican will walk it imo

And Trump couldn't even manage that.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

magma69 wrote: »
    No bother pal. I'm sure you're super well liked and have a big friend network because you're such a positive dude. There's nothing toxic at all going on.

More baseless personal attacks. You're only letting yourself down my man. Try to be better.

Biden came across very likeable tonight. Good luck to him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

Not everything is about sex, pretty sad you think people should hold particular viewpoints to get laid or that politics is to do with it. Very sad.

“I agree with this candidate/policy because it will get me the ride” is a pretty terrible way to decide tour future.
    http://stonetoss.com/comic/with-friends-like-these/

You're the one who reduced a politician's success down to sex. Maybe it's because you know nothing about it and your only exposure to this stuff is toxic forums because you don't have a healthy, balanced lifestyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Firefox11 wrote: »
    Makes a refreshing changes from the incoherent ramblings from trump of the last 4 years.

Not just that but the bitterness, the name calling, the conspiracy theories, the ugly chanting from the crowd. Nobody is going to miss that except the most ardent Trumpists.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

I already miss John King

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

No. You made a clear misogynistic comment that Kamala Harris is only where she is because she rode around.

Own it and grow up.

I said theres atleast once where this may have been the case, she may have opened the door like this but obviously didnt stay without merit. She was definitely picked for her race and gender over her experience though, joe even admitted himself that he only wanted a woman VP.

I think shes a token candidate , ill own the crap out of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,766 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Reason number 7,435 why Trump was so incompetent and unsuited to be President.

He hired a white supremacist as a speech writer and read them with the delivery of a guy in those moments between the anesthetic being administered, and actually drifting in to unconsciousness.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,134 ✭✭✭caveat emptor

Jesus. I forgot what a presidential speech sounded like. Good man Joe. “Keep the faith. Spread the faith”

Also, was the light show drones or a big screen?...very impressive.

Also convinced 100% Kamala Harris will be the 47th US President... her speech was incredible.

Nice colourful drones as opposed to the death from above drones deployed elsewhere. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

And yet trump couldn't even manage to get and read a decent speech.

Is there any chance Trump could just **** off on Monday and let Joe take over a bit sooner?

It does seem a bit mental to have to wait until late January to start implementing their covid plan. There should be special allowance to get that started now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

I said theres atleast once where this may have been the case, she may have opened the door like this but obviously didnt stay without merit. She was definitely picked for her race and gender over her experience though, joe even admitted himself that he only wanted a woman VP.

you're an absolute disgrace. the mask slips oh so easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

Oh he's gone now (metaphorically) there's no way the American system will lap him up again after expelling him through it's excretory system.

He's history - no way back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

More baseless personal attacks. You're only letting yourself down my man. Try to be better.

Biden came across very likeable tonight. Good luck to him.

I hope you find some happiness in your life and give the online bile a rest. Best of luck to you mate.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Overheal wrote: »
    This is the kinda **** Americans need to hear in a speech. Purple leadership!?

I hope it gets through. If not tonight, then soon.

But then Mitch McConnell has been re-elected...he crushes dreams and notions of bipartisanship before he gets out of bed.

The Georgia run offs are massive.

froog wrote: »

I hope the thanks the usual suspect give you for this post make you feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Theres no mask slip at all, I despise identity politics, Kamala is a prime example. Joe said it himself that he wasnt considering men for VP picks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Yep, disgraceful misogyny on show already.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

I hope the thanks the usual suspect give you for this post make you feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Theres no mask slip at all, I despise identity politics, Kamala is a prime example. Joe said it himself that he wasnt considering men for VP picks.

i was mainly referring to your disgusting comments about harris sleeping her way to power. but you knew that.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,524 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

The GOP Twitter is in meltdown

“Contribute now to the official Election Defense Fund!”

https://mobile.twitter.com/gop?lang=en

“We can’t allow the left wing mob to undermine our election “

“The democrats will try and steal this election”

Mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Billy Mays wrote: »

In another couple of years he'll be able to grow a nice little square moustache.

vojiwox wrote: »
    Yep, disgraceful misogyny on show already.

We know already that this will be the Trumpists tactics for the next 4 years. Exhausting.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Ah Trump, you'll be missed!

Yeah like a boil on your ar**
    I hate the God stuff though.

God protect our troops...eh there's a chance he doesn't exist so maybe just stop sending them over?

This is America.

And you have to remember his late son served in Iraq in 2008/2009 and I think that is why he always says that for the troops.

I am not into God, but I can understand some people believing in him, especially people who have had losses in their lives and a belief in some God can give them some hope, solace, etc.

Joe Biden lost his first wife and baby girl.
    And then he lost his son Beau.

Burying two children can't have been easy and if a belief in God helped him then fair enough.

I am not allowed discuss …

magma69 wrote: »
    I hope you find some happiness in your life and give the online bile a rest. Best of luck to you mate.

You seem confused. But good luck to you too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Don't ruin a good thread folks, this is good times!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,766 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Double degree qualified, former California Attorney General and senator is in your mind a 'token candidate'. But the repeated failed venture business man, first time elected office candidate was just right for the role.

Those of us who read your posts here might think you would hold such a view, and then you just go and type it out yourself to leave no doubt.

i was mainly referring to your disgusting comments about harris sleeping her way to power. but you knew that.

And again... for the third time... there is atleast one case in her career where this is a likely case for opening that door, once in the room obviously it was just merit.

Weird that you think it’s misogyny, im sure a man could sleep their way to a position too, but Im not mad for sexism so have to appreciate others still have those ancient blinkers on.

• Advertisement

Strumms wrote: »
    The GOP Twitter is in meltdown

“Contribute now to the official Election Defense Fund!”

https://mobile.twitter.com/gop?lang=en

“We can’t allow the left wing mob to undermine our election “

“The democrats will try and steal this election”

Mad.

It's a scam. A huge chunk of the money is going to paying off Trump's election campaign debt.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement