Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Pay Notifications on iPhone

Options
  • 07-11-2020 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I set up Apple Pay this week on my iPhone and Apple Watch. Works great and it’s super convenient (I use the watch primarily) for contactless payments. However, I noticed that transaction history only appears on my Apple Watch but not on my phone. Notifications are enabled for both and “Show history” is enabled in card settings in the Wallet app. I tried powering off and on the phone, toggling show history settings, but no luck getting notifications or history on the phone to appear.

Does anyone else see the same thing?

iOS 14.1 iPhone XR
    Apple Watch OS 7.1 (series 4)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ecmartin

ecmartin wrote: »
    Hi, I set up Apple Pay this week on my iPhone and Apple Watch. Works great and it’s super convenient (I use the watch primarily) for contactless payments. However, I noticed that transaction history only appears on my Apple Watch but not on my phone. Notifications are enabled for both and “Show history” is enabled in card settings in the Wallet app. I tried powering off and on the phone, toggling show history settings, but no luck getting notifications or history on the phone to appear.

Does anyone else see the same thing?

iOS 14.1 iPhone XR
    Apple Watch OS 7.1 (series 4)
    Ok, I figured it out and it was user error. Notifications and latest transactions only show up on the device (watch or iPhone) that was used for payment. They won’t show up on both phone and watch. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There, 

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

Yes exactly, the transactions will only appear on the device used.

However, you full transaction history will be available on your 365 online account.

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement