Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW9 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭PGL

Two pieces of advice, best to post the teams as text as it's easier for the reader especially on mobile and not having to swap between tabs to see the teams!

Never bring your club loyalties into FPL, all on the same page :D

You've got the bones of a good team pre WC, Salah and TAA for Bruno and Chilwell could solve the headache this week and give you 11 players.

Your GK's in WC team are too expensive but I like your front 7/8. Moving Schmeichel/Leno to a 4.0 fodder will allow you to upgrade your defence. I was all set for Jota but backed away, think it's a good choice though.

Best of luck.

great feedback, thanks. Forgot to mention I only have one free transfer this week and would prefer to avoid taking a points hit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,440 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Is Son good to play this weekend so? I've used my FT and am benching Salah already so I could really do with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Have we any update on Salah?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,236 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Ace2007 wrote: »
    From reading what Klopp said, it appears that Salah is arriving back in the UK today, so if he was to test negative any day next week - could he play against Brighton?

That is a possible scenario yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Green&Red wrote: »
    Have we any update on Salah?
    Klopp gave a 2 minute answer
    - Salah back to UK today, feels well, asymptomatic
    - Klopp then spoke for a minute about his friends birthday party

Not much help for FPL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I read that Aguero has been back in training all week - may affect Jesus minutes for those that are considering him

• Registered Users Posts: 11,253 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Klopp gave a 2 minute answer
    - Salah back to UK today, feels well, asymptomatic
    - Klopp then spoke for a minute about his friends birthday party

Not much help for FPL

He is definitely out for this weekend tho right?

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

He is definitely out for this weekend tho right?

100% out for the weekend. He will still be in Egypt.

Gus Ivey wrote: »
    100% out for the weekend. He will still be in Egypt.

He’s flying back to the UK on Friday - so some time today. But until he gets negative he’s out

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Salah out, Son in from what i can see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭mectavba

Debating whether Son>Ziyech is worth a -4.

Already have Kane & Reguilon from Spurs and Werner & Chilwell from Chelsea.

Worried that Ziyech could rack up a huge score v Newcastle, but also think Mourinho may get one over on Pep and Son is likely to be involve in any goal scored.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Rockfish

Torn between bringing in Bruno or Grealish? £3M price diff has me leaning towards Grealish and they have very favourable fixtures but but but.....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 33,236 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Rockfish wrote: »
    Torn between bringing in Bruno or Grealish? £3M price diff has me leaning towards Grealish and they have very favourable fixtures but but but.....:(

Definitely Grealish for 3 million cheaper, but you’d ideally want both this particular week.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

1. Transfer Salah out for Bruno
    or
    2. Bench Salah, play Soucek and keep the transfer for next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Rockfish

CSF wrote: »
    Definitely Grealish for 3 million cheaper, but you’d ideally want both this particular week.

I can get both but only at the expense of Ziyech and im not losing him

Just on Salah - if he was to take a test tonight or tomorrow and it came back negative - he could in theory play on Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Just on Salah - if he was to take a test tonight or tomorrow and it came back negative - he could in theory play on Sunday?

I hope they keep testing him until 18.00 on Sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Would it be madness to play the free hit this week? Only have doubts over rashford, Taylor and Salah out. Would the free hit be better saved for a double gw?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Would it be madness to play the free hit this week? Only have doubts over rashford, Taylor and Salah out. Would the free hit be better saved for a double gw?

Rashford will 100% be starting IMO.

I don't believe he was injured at all, just got a nice break during the internationals. Same as Sterling. If it was club games that were happening, both would have played.

Keep your FH if you have 13 outfielders available and will play.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭Dearg81

No I think Monday is the earliest he can go back training as that's 10 days from the 1st positive test. He would have to get a negative test to be allowed do that though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Telles & Rashford or Coufal & Fernandes?

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

Kiith wrote: »
    or

fwiw - im doing exactly B but only beacause it would require a -4

• Registered Users Posts: 19,662 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

or

Soucek has 1 goal and 1 assist from 8 games and is away to Shef Utd who are tight at the back. He should be good for two points and then a 3/1 chance for more than that. Bruno at home to West Brom has the potential to rip it up (17 points on his last outing v Everton) and he is on pens too. Ive captained him this week and am hoping he runs the game for a good haul.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    No I think Monday is the earliest he can go back training as that's 10 days from the 1st positive test. He would have to get a negative test to be allowed do that though.

But say Callum Robinson tested positive with Ireland 9 days ago - arrived back to West Brom, took a test was negative and is available for this weekend.

The PL rule isn't clear as to when the rule applies, i.e. does the rule apply for non PL tests, or only test conducted by the PL.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Looking like a rather dull Salah to Bruno

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Salah to Bruno done, looking at Mitrovic to Watkins for -4 as well

Looking at all the Bruno picks I think Rashford is going to be a great differential

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Looking like a rather dull Salah to Bruno

Done the same with my FT.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

or

I’m doing 2, although I already have Bruno (for son) from my first free transfer. I think I’ll play Soucek and hold Salah and have 2 free transfers next week

• Advertisement

Bloody hell!!

United release statement confirming attack on club by organised cyber criminals.

And that, game will still go ahead.

Well I thought that would be obvious.. but imagine the game got called off for that!!!

Advertisement