Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW9 Transfers

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Did Salah to Bruno like everyone else it seems, but could do

Jorginho to James for -4

I'd be benching Watkins or Zaha to do that so not sure it's needed even if I'd like to get rid of Jorginho now. Could bench Son or Kane of course with third game but thats likely stupid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

Some amount of unhappy campers if Bruno tests positive in the morning :pac:

This is the reason I don’t like weekly decisions.

If I get it wrong I’ll be angry with myself but it’s very likely to not even matter as it’s likely there’ll only be 1-2 points between them.

Start Bissouma or KWP.

I think it’s gonna be Bissouma.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I feel boring and conservative holding Salah but just can't bring myself to get rid. In fear of a Bruno haul as the obvious replacement, but then again this sort of fixture is like United's kryptonite a lot of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Ace2007 wrote: »
    But say Callum Robinson tested positive with Ireland 9 days ago - arrived back to West Brom, took a test was negative and is available for this weekend.

The PL rule isn't clear as to when the rule applies, i.e. does the rule apply for non PL tests, or only test conducted by the PL.

I don't know, that's just my understanding of the rule but I could be wrong. I don't think anyone knows for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I feel boring and conservative holding Salah but just can't bring myself to get rid. In fear of a Bruno haul as the obvious replacement, but then again this sort of fixture is like United's kryptonite a lot of the time.

Its one of those that you know whatever you do, you'll get punished.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Salah to Bruno.

Was set to get rid of Robbo but forced to hold now.

Was tempted to get rid of Son but no one stands out this gw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Salah and Trossard to Fernandes and Jota.

Not overly happy with the moves, really only making the Bruno move to protect myself this week. Would have preferred to either keep Salah or gone straight to a Man City player.

Still have TAA and no City so not ideal!

Advertisement