Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best insurance

Options
  • 07-11-2020 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi lads, I've got a fill A licence just about 2 years now and 2 ncb, looking to see if I can insure an MT09, I did try the liberty online portal but was unable to give me a quote ( not sure why ) anyone recommend any other online portals or company's to ring?

Thanks lads

Also 31 yoa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mjolnir

Pablo89 wrote: »
    Hi lads, I've got a fill A licence just about 2 years now and 2 ncb, looking to see if I can insure an MT09, I did try the liberty online portal but was unable to give me a quote ( not sure why ) anyone recommend any other online portals or company's to ring?

Thanks lads

Also 31 yoa

Quick answer no.
    Do you have a car is it with liberty if you do?
    Ring liberty, axa, principle and carol nash.
    Mt09 is a high category bike, just ring round say you already bought it. If they ask the reg just say you're not home, don't have it to hand and need a quote.

Advertisement