Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcadin & Glenatore - New houses

Options
  • 07-11-2020 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Does anyone have any information about Glenatore or Arcadin?

Looking at houses and these are the only properties that seem to be eligible for the help to buy scheme. Just wondering has anyone bought or signed contracts in either of these, or have any information on them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭horseofstone

Hey,

Does anyone have any information about Glenatore or Arcadin?

Looking at houses and these are the only properties that seem to be eligible for the help to buy scheme. Just wondering has anyone bought or signed contracts in either of these, or have any information on them

Trying posting on the Athlone thread where I think you might get some responses. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,511 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Glenatore were built pre 2010. Could even be pre 2007 if I remember rightly. Many many of them have been idle during all that time. I'd be a little wary of places like that if there was no heat in them for all those years.

Advertisement