Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 12 / 12 Pro

Options
  • 07-11-2020 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Is there any good bargains on the new iPhone 12 / 12 pro? Would price reduce for Black Friday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭corks finest

Is there any good bargains on the new iPhone 12 / 12 pro? Would price reduce for Black Friday?

Honestly doubt you’ll see any reduction whatsoever in the pro etc and nothing substantial until about 2 years, I’ve an iPhone xS plus 64 gb and they’re still selling for e500 and sometimes more. ( xS Max)

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Skidfingers

Has there been any January reductions on this by any chance?

I was tempted to go for the Pro but the only real difference seems to be the extra lens, don't know if it's worth it for just that.

I know Fix-It, Imend, Ammobile are all selling iPhone 12 128GB for €789. Does anyone know anywhere selling cheaper here or abroad?

Has there been any January reductions on this by any chance?

I was tempted to go for the Pro but the only real difference seems to be the extra lens, don't know if it's worth it for just that.

I sourced a sealed 12 pro max 128 gun for e920 locally so there are bargains out there ( got a case thrown in)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,342 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Apple don't really do deals on their flagship models so be careful buying from an unauthorised seller who may seem cheap....sealed or not they could be counterfeit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,685 ✭✭✭micks_address

I have a an iPhone 12 Pro 128gb I bought at Xmas that I’m tempted to sell. Screen protector from day one with apple leather case. Pacific blue colour

Apple don't really do deals on their flagship models so be careful buying from an unauthorised seller who may seem cheap....sealed or not they could be counterfeit.

No I bough stuff for yonks off him,personally know him,warranty IMEI etc checked all in order, not blacklisted etc
    Got the 12 months Apple TV offer also

I bought an iPhone 8 off Fix it in Dublin over 3 years ago, was like €600/700 I think and got free case. It had warranty and checked IMEI.

I bought an iPhone 8 off Fix it in Dublin over 3 years ago, was like €600/700 I think and got free case. It had warranty and checked IMEI.

Hard to get an Apple bargain, sold an xs max last year got my money back, so they do retain a lot of their worth , over bloody priced though

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Pixied

Try amazon.de

I've gotten new iphones a bit cheaper there. Only thing is the plug is two pin, but you just get any 3 pin usb plug and the lead goes into it. No problems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,685 ✭✭✭micks_address

Pixied wrote: »
    Try amazon.de

I've gotten new iphones a bit cheaper there. Only thing is the plug is two pin, but you just get any 3 pin usb plug and the lead goes into it. No problems.

Especially no problem now as they don’t give you a plug in the box any more

Advertisement