Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone 8 battery issues

Options
  • 08-11-2020 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

I have a 256gb iPhone 8. Battery life is terrible and is an 82% overall health. I’m constantly having to charge it.

Would it be worth sending the phone to Apple for a new battery ? I’ve never had to get a battery in any iPhone and I’m using them 10 years.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Gwildor

If you’re happy to continue using the 8, I’d have the battery replaced. It’s €54 if out of warranty. I dropped my last one into CompuB and it was done pretty quickly.
    Zane97 wrote: »
    I have a 256gb iPhone 8. Battery life is terrible and is an 82% overall health. I’m constantly having to charge it.

Would it be worth sending the phone to Apple for a new battery ? I’ve never had to get a battery in any iPhone and I’m using them 10 years.

Advertisement