If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 55OLED805

Options
  • 08-11-2020 12:26pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Richersounds, 

Amazon currently selling this Philips OLED TV delivered to me in Dundalk for £1199. Wondering are ye in a position to match/beat at all?

Also looking at Monitor MASS Audio G2 speaker set. Wondering if you can get it in black and if so, would you be in a position to do a deal on the speakers + TV?

Cheers in advance.
    Neil

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Richersounds, 

Amazon currently selling this Philips OLED TV delivered to me in Dundalk for £1199. Wondering are ye in a position to match/beat at all?

Also looking at Monitor MASS Audio G2 speaker set. Wondering if you can get it in black and if so, would you be in a position to do a deal on the speakers + TV?

Cheers in advance.
    Neil
    Hi ShiverinEskimo.

Thanks for the psot.

Amazon are showing as being out of stock unfortunately on the 55OLED805 they also a 1 year warranty with the set.

For us to offer a price beat it must be a like for like deal, be in stock at time of purchase, include a 5 or 6 year guarantee and also include shipping to your home or work address.

The best price I could offer the TV at would be £1399 delivered.

I could offer a greet deal on the Mass 5.1 at £449 in the Black finish
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203919-monitor-audio-mass-5-1-midnight-black-inc-6-year-g-tee-5-1-speaker-package.aspx

Bot the Mass and the TV would come with our VIP 6 year guarantee.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Thanks Kenny.

The black Mass set - can you confirm is that Gen 1 or Gen 2? I think it's gen 1. I'd still consider at that price but just want to be clear.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Thanks Kenny.

The black Mass set - can you confirm is that Gen 1 or Gen 2? I think it's gen 1. I'd still consider at that price but just want to be clear.
    Hi ShiverinEskimo.

It would be a Gen 2 at the price above :)
    Think the link might have been for the Gen 1 version, Sorry about that.

I have one 5.1 Gen 2 in the Black finish currently left in stock but I just checked and they are showing as arriving in with us at the start of the week again.
    They have been really popular and sound excellent.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.