Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€1000/1500 Budget Gaming Build Help.

Options
  • 08-11-2020 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭

My friends putting together a gaming PC and I said I’d suggest some parts but I’ve been out of the loop for a bit too long So any help would be great.

He already has a older PC he uses so he has a monitor but the everything else is old and needs replacing. He does have 8GB of Ram so maybe another 8GB just to add to that.

Thanks lads.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

It would be best if you could follow this template.

If he plans to use the old monitor, please let us know what make/model it is, or what specs. Template has the appropriate question(s).
    Also, it is unlikely that he could re-use some very old memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Ryzen 5 5600X based build with a 6800XT GPU when they release in a couple of weeks. Getting stock will be an utter PITA.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

Ryzen 5 5600X based build with a 6800XT GPU when they release in a couple of weeks. Getting stock will be an utter PITA.
    realisitically looking at least january before 6800xt is in enough supply to be bought without being in a massive waiting list

• Registered Users Posts: 82,389 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

6800 non XT is also more than enough GPU

Advertisement