Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clare Gaa thread

Options
  • 08-11-2020 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Post 2639 which was deleted and an infraction issued for allegedly attacking the poster and not the post, there was absolutely no attack of any description in the post.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you attempted to resolve this directly with the mod via PM?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Beasty wrote: »
    Have you attempted to resolve this directly with the mod via PM?

Sent pm, no reply

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

When did you send it? The instructions at the head of the forum indicate you should give it a day or two.

Beasty wrote: »
    When did you send it? The instructions at the head of the forum indicate you should give it a day or two.

Friday

OK, I'll alert the Sports CMods to this thread

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,829 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Investigating.

• Administrators Posts: 53,829 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I am upholding this card. The post in question was clearly antagonistic and offered nothing of substance. The moderator was IMO correct to issue a yellow as per the charter.

If you disagree with my decision, we can refer to admins.

awec wrote: »
    I am upholding this card. The post in question was clearly antagonistic and offered nothing of substance. The moderator was IMO correct to issue a yellow as per the charter.

If you disagree with my decision, we can refer to admins.

Thank you.

No need, I will refrain from posting in the GAA forum in future.

Thank you

Marking resolved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement