Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone, how to find my pay as you go plan ?

Options
  • 08-11-2020 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭

Hello,

I want to update the pay as you go plan my Dad is using with Vodafone, his preference is to stay with vodafone. Two questions

i) Hows can i find what plan he is currently on ? he seems to have a very small data allowance ?
    ii) Any major drawbacks with changing him to "Chat Extra"

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,802 ✭✭✭DopeTech

If you can sign into his My Vodafone account then you should see it there. Vodafone x is usually better value.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

Vodafone X is best for data usage but only has 100 minutes of calls Monday-Friday

Chat Extra is the better all round plan for calls, text and data (10GB is plenty for most users on a phone).

If you do change plan, make sure to opt in to the plan and wait for confirmation text before topping up.

There is also post mobile (same coverage as Vodafone) with a plan similar to Chat Extra but with more data for 15e.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭jdon72

Postmobile have unlimited calls & texts + 50GB data for €15 / month and they're on Vodafone's network so it'd be the same coverage

Advertisement