Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Survivor Series 2020 (Contains Spoilers)

Options
  • 08-11-2020 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,449 ✭✭✭✭

220px-Survivor_Series_2020_Poster_UT.jpg

Takes place Sunday 22nd Nov and is slated to be the last appearance of the Undertaker

Team Raw (AJ Styles, Keith Lee, Sheamus, Braun Strowman, and TBD) vs. Team SmackDown (Kevin Owens, Jey Uso, King Corbin, Seth Rollins, and TBD) 5-on-5 men's Survivor Series elimination match

Team Raw (Nia Jax, Shayna Baszler, Mandy Rose, Dana Brooke, and Lana) vs. Team SmackDown (Bianca Belair, Ruby Riott and three members TBD) 5-on-5 women's Survivor Series elimination match

Bobby Lashley (Raw's United States Champion) vs. Sami Zayn (SmackDown's Intercontinental Champion) Champion vs. Champion non-title singles match

The New Day (Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods) (Raw Tag Team Champions) vs. The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins and Montez Ford) (SmackDown Tag Team Champions) Champions vs. Champions non-title tag team match

Asuka (Raw Women's Champion) vs. Sasha Banks (SmackDown Women's Champion) Champion vs. Champion non-title singles match

Randy Orton (Raw's WWE Champion) vs. Roman Reigns (SmackDown's Universal Champion) (with Paul Heyman) Champion vs. Champion non-title singles match

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,132 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Just thinking if they included NXT in that how it would look.
    Gargano vs Zayn vs Lashley
    New Day vs Street Profits vs Lorcan/Burch
    Asuka vs Io vs Sasha
    Orton vs Reigns vs Balor

• Registered Users Posts: 86,709 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No NXT involvement?

Only 2 traditional SS matches

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I really wish they'd kill off Survivor Series. The brand warfare is such shìte every year.

I don't even consider it a "big 4" anymore.

J. Marston wrote: »
    I really wish they'd kill off Survivor Series. The brand warfare is such shìte every year.

I don't even consider it a "big 4" anymore.

It was my favourite ppv, loved the traditional 5 on 5 elimination matches

So it was around this time 2 years ago we got the great Becky image

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So it was around this time 2 years ago we got the great Becky image

It's one of the more iconic images of the modern era of wrestling but WWE don't seem to like it because of the blood. Shame really.

Has Taker a match or just another in ring goodbye?

WWE must love Survivor Series due to it being such an easy card to make. Only matches they have to plan really are the 5v5 matches

• Registered Users Posts: 38,449 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Have Reigns or Orton even acknowledged they have a match at Survivor Series against each other ??

Can see Reigns appearing on the go home Raw to give Orton a surprise superman punch and then on the go home SD an RKO out of nowhere for Reigns

Are we finally getting mega heel Big E ?

Be cool if he destroyed both new day and street prophets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Are we finally getting mega heel Big E ?

Be cool if he destroyed both new day and street prophets

This is the time for wwe to strike and push him as a mega babyface surely? Wtf is going on with him and these dumb backstage skits? I’m fully expecting him to be added to the Smackdown SS team and be the sole survivor

What do you think is going to happen with Takers farewell bit? Will there be shenanigans? Wouldn’t be surprised if Orton spoiled the party setting up a mania match no one wants

TimesArrow wrote: »
    What do you think is going to happen with Takers farewell bit? Will there be shenanigans? Wouldn’t be surprised if Orton spoiled the party setting up a mania match no one wants

Maybe the fiend coming out or Sting. Cena to interrupt is also a possibility

Knowing wwe nothing will happen and taker will bow out peacefully

• Registered Users Posts: 60,698 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

When Taker came back for the Saudi money I really don't care anymore about his legacy.

There isn't anything on the card that would tempt me to watch this since thee is nothing on the line and Champions will still be Champions after it.

Asuka vs Banks could be a banger of a match up however Bayley will interfere in the match.

And I could not give a fcuk which Brand wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

When Taker came back for the Saudi money I really don't care anymore about his legacy.

There isn't anything on the card that would tempt me to watch this since thee is nothing on the line and Champions will still be Champions after it.

Asuka vs Banks could be a banger of a match up however Bayley will interfere in the match.

And I could not give a fcuk which Brand wins.

Survivor Series used to be such a great PPV, like you said who gives one fcuk about brand supremacy, especially when there are zero ramifications for the winners or losers and it's the same thing year after year run into the ground.

Same thing they did with HIAC and are now doing with Wargames in NXT.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I do like myself a battle royal but how pointless is this ?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I do like myself a battle royal but how pointless is this ?

The whole ppv is pointless.

It'll just be built around Taker. Like will they leave his farewell until the end?

It'll just be built around Taker. Like will they leave his farewell until the end?

Getting flashbscks to that Triple H appreciation night

Will Vince and HBK come out and do an awfully awkward banter promo

• Advertisement

Thank you Taker for all the memories

I’ll be astonished if there isn’t some shenanigans with Takers farewell.. imagine if Retribution came out to ruin it

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I cancelled my Network subscription back in the summer. Just wasn't getting enough use of it to make it worthwhile. Do ye reckon I should sign up again for tonight?

Pre show 11pm
    Main show 12am-3am

I cancelled my Network subscription back in the summer. Just wasn't getting enough use of it to make it worthwhile. Do ye reckon I should sign up again for tonight?

God no. Survivor Series these days definitely isn't deserving of your €13/14 and this one even more so. Dreadful looking PPV, in my opinion. Nothing at stake.

TimesArrow wrote: »
    I’ll be astonished if there isn’t some shenanigans with Takers farewell.. imagine if Retribution came out to ruin it

Not a hope they would come out of that with the upper hand

Orton will cost Drew the match with an Rko out of nowhere

Not a hope they would come out of that with the upper hand

Ah i was only joking, they’re beyond useless

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

• Advertisement

sky88 wrote: »

Remember those suicide skits he was doing