Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coral frozen account and pending funds poor customer service

Options
  • 08-11-2020 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

About 5 days ago on Monday I set up an account with coral on there app.

That evening I deposited roughly 60 euro.
    At first I lost 40 and on my final 20 euro I then hit a perfect pair twice on blackjack and won a total of 675 euro here's were the ordeal begins.
    I decided to quit while I was ahead and begun the process of withdrawing my money I then was asked for documents to verify my account.

I sent off everything and continued using my account. I also withdrew the 675 to PayPal which it siad was pending
    I knew It wouldn't go trough until my account was fully verified.

The following morning I tried logging into my coral account and a banner appeared stating your account has been closed please contact customer services to which i siad omg what will happen to my money.

There phone service was down so I rang GVC in gibrater they couldn't help me either.

There live chat is joke they just say the team is reviewing it.

During a conversation I siad to the live chat person that I badly needed the money.
    Which is a lie I just wanted them to give me an answer quick.

2 days later I receive a weird email stating that the team had reviewed my account and siad that during a conversation with one of or live chat workers you made a concerning comment that led them to believe we need to exclude you from your account. To which in replied no because you blocked me from my account for no reason.

I taught if I had continued to DEPOSIT money and lose my money they would have siad nothing but because I won your trying to keep my money and not pay out.

So now its been a week and I still can't access my account I still haven't received any money into my PayPal I'm so pissed off

Has anyone had a similar experience and could anyone recommend anything.

P. S I have a picture of my withdrawals with reference number and picture of my conversation with live chat and I've saved all my correspondence over email

Hope fully this gets sorted.
    675 euro may not me a lot for someone but its alot for me.
    Thanks for reading my essay ha

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭croo

Moved from the Open Source (software) forum.

Perhaps you can find more help here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Common enough situation , maybe ask for advice in gambling forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

During a conversation I siad to the live chat person that I badly needed the money.
    Which is a lie I just wanted them to give me an answer quick.

2 days later I receive a weird email stating that the team had reviewed my account and siad that during a conversation with one of or live chat workers you made a concerning comment that led them to believe we need to exclude you from your account. To which in replied no because you blocked me from my account for no reason.

so you put €60 in, win €675 and then say "you badly need the money"

Under problem gambling rules, they have absolutely no option but to close your account.

So your problem is self inflicted because you bullsh1tted them. - Yet you still want to blame them

Frankly customer service people don't need to be dealing with people like you.

Try having some basic manners when talking to customer service people - it mostly works better and is not difficult to do

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

The only problem gamblers for these companies are those who win online but try to withdraw the money. The op is spot on when he says there would be no problem if he kept depositing money into account and losing.
    Don't drop this op and keep hounding on every platform they are on. Do it as publicly as possible. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Spam the s*ite out of them on Twitter publicly, keep pushing it they don't want any bad publicity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭dobman88

Had the same problem with coral a few years back during Cheltenham. Set up an account. Deposited and account got closed instantly. Sent off all documents and they said it would take a few days. Not much use to me since i wanted to take advantage of a Cheltenham sign up offer.

Long story short, about a month later I got an email saying they had refunded my card and I was permanently banned from the site. And that was that.

It will be a long drawn out process for you to get your money, but you'll get it eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ohshidazzle

Thanks for responding I did what one of you siad an messaged there Twitter complaining and was responded to in a matter of minutes. What's crazy is so basically I siad to one of there live chat member well after my account go blocked and initially it was because they siad I sent them a picture of my card with the wrong amount of digits showing then after they blocked me they changed the tacked and siad o no it because you made a concerning comment to one of our staff. I was pissed because it would have been fine if I had lost my money they would have verified my account almost immediately but becaue I won over 675 off them they block my account and reverse my withdrawal now there saying we understand your concern about your funds but or review team are reviewing your access to your account it like bank of Ireland saying I know its your money but we need to review whether you can withdraw money as you spent 69 euro last night on the piss and were concerned your an alcoholic it's fraud

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ohshidazzle

Spam the s*ite out of them on Twitter publicly, keep pushing it they don't want any bad publicity.
    I did what you siad there responded almost straight away ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

I did what you siad there responded almost straight away ha

Everyday keep asking is there any more info about your account over twiter, push push push, theyll get sick of ya and pay out, if not keep tweeting on their public page, dont sit back its your dosh.

Advertisement