Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deposit Savings Account

Options
  • 09-11-2020 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi,

I have requested a statement for this account atleast 4 times in the last 10 days to be posted out to me. 3 of the 4 times I got a notification to do the same process again which I done.

To be honest this is a piss take that I cant just request an estatement for this account in 2020.

This is slowing an application right down and I will move banks this month as my partner is with aib and she received an estatement for the same account almost instant.

Can you advise how I can push this forward?

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

We're very sorry to hear this, and completely understand your frustration. Can I ask if you ordered this statement with a member of our Customer Service Team? Either over the phone or through Secure Message on your 365 online account?

If you did order this with a staff member, would it be possible to send us a private message with a little more detail and we will be more than happy to look into this further for you.

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement