Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Term Loan Statement

Options
  • 09-11-2020 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

Hi, How do I get an up to date Term Loan account statement?

No option to request it online or the mobile app, unlike a current account.

Thanks

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Tickets on sale now!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Can I ask if you can view your Loan Account on your 365 online account? If so, you should be able to request an up to date statement.

Alternatively, you can certainly get in touch with our Customer Service Team either by phone on 0818 365 365, or by Secure Message on your 365 online account (on laptop/computer) by following 'Service Desk' > 'Ask a Question'. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to issue you with an up to date statement.

If the account is viewable online it will be uploaded there, otherwise it will go to the address we hold on file for you.

Thanks, Aisling

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Can I ask if you can view your Loan Account on your 365 online account? If so, you should be able to request an up to date statement.

Alternatively, you can certainly get in touch with our Customer Service Team either by phone on 0818 365 365, or by Secure Message on your 365 online account (on laptop/computer) by following 'Service Desk' > 'Ask a Question'. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to issue you with an up to date statement.

If the account is viewable online it will be uploaded there, otherwise it will go to the address we hold on file for you.

Thanks, Aisling

Yes, I can view the loan account online & see transactions but I cannot request a statement - Option is not there for this account
    (It is for my current account so I know it's not me doing something wrong).
    I have rung the number & followed the prompts, it says no transactions available for this account so no statement is available??.
    (Yet I have transactions every month for the last 12 months when I took out the loan.)
    I also tried your secure message in my account online & it says 'Not available at this time' & just points to ring the number above.

Very confusing for an end user, it's like just be redirected in a loop. Ring advised to go online, go online , advised to ring.

How do you speak to anyone as that number has automated messages. Many Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Got sorted, issue was caused by a flag on the loan account internally that had to be changed over the phone before any statement could be issued.

Advertisement