Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saburrito Kilkenny

Options
  • 09-11-2020 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

Kilkenny finally has its first Burrito take away. The queues have been out the door in the first few days around the corner onto high street. However has this been indicative of a great burrito? or simply a novelty that we finally caught up with the rest of the world in having a burrito house.

I am interested in hearing first impressions and reviews from the lucky few who had a taste.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Kilkenny finally has its first Burrito take away. The queues have been out the door in the first few days around the corner onto high street. However has this been indicative of a great burrito? or simply a novelty that we finally caught up with the rest of the world in having a burrito house.

I am interested in hearing first impressions and reviews from the lucky few who had a taste.

There was a Burrito place in Newpark before. I've wanted to try Subburitto but the queue has been off-putting.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Vittu

There was a Burrito place in Newpark before. I've wanted to try Subburitto but the queue has been off-putting.

I thought they were excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Was pretty great i must say, value was tremendous! Definately my new place of choice! Would be nice if they delivered!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

Got a steak one for lunch monday. I had no idea what I was getting on it but by God it was tasty.
    Nice decor inside for sit down when ever that happens.
    Hope it does well.
    Can you ring in orders?would be handy

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Speed_Alive

She's no Boojum but she'll do

• Advertisement
Advertisement