Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox & Sky Go

Options
  • 09-11-2020 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭

I have a Xbox 360. I only use it for Sky Go now. However, since last week the app isn't working anymore.

I've done all the usual troubleshooting, log off/on, reinstall the app etc but no joy.

Is the app no longer working or supported on the 360? Do I finally have to get rid of it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

evil_seed wrote: »
    I have a Xbox 360. I only use it for Sky Go now. However, since last week the app isn't working anymore.

I've done all the usual troubleshooting, log off/on, reinstall the app etc but no joy.

Is the app no longer working or supported on the 360? Do I finally have to get rid of it?

As of the 1st of November the app is no longer supported on Xbox 360.

Xbox have just launched two new next generation consoles so the Xbox One is now last gen and xbox 360 may lose support for all it's apps from content providers.

Advertisement