Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing phone number + outside the country

Options
  • 09-11-2020 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi folks,

I would like to change my phone number, being outside the country and avoiding sending someone to my address in Ireland during this lockdown.

Is there any way to solve this?

Thanks and stay safe!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

You can certainly update your mobile number on your 365 online account by following 'Manage Accounts' > 'Amend my Mobile Phone'. If you are updating your number to an international number, please also include the country code. The activation code will go to the address we hold on file for you.

If you are no longer at this address, this will need to be updated prior to updating your contact number. This will need to be updated with a member of our Customer Service Team on 00353 1 404 400. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to help you with this.

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement