Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't find an old driver

Options
  • 09-11-2020 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

I have a Crossover 27Q LED-P 27.0" 2560x1440 60 Hz monitor purchased circa 2014. When I recently upgraded to Windows 10 this monitor is recognized but won't run, Windows sees it as "Generic PnP Monitor". As far as I can tell I need to go and install the driver myself, but after a lot of searching, I haven't been able to find one for this monitor.

Would anyone be able to help me out?

Thank you!
    Kevin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,113 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

KpsCowley wrote: »
    I have a Crossover 27Q LED-P 27.0" 2560x1440 60 Hz monitor purchased circa 2014. When I recently upgraded to Windows 10 this monitor is recognized but won't run, Windows sees it as "Generic PnP Monitor". As far as I can tell I need to go and install the driver myself, but after a lot of searching, I haven't been able to find one for this monitor.

Would anyone be able to help me out?

Thank you!
    Kevin.
    There is no driver for monitor, you need driver for graphics card.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭KpsCowley

No wonder I couldn't find one :D

Thank you.

Advertisement